"Youths" riot, loot, burn Paris

Discussion in 'World Events' started by madanthonywayne, Nov 29, 2007.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

So, once again the "youths" (the media euphenism for Muslims) are rioting and burning stuff in France. What set it off? Did someone draw a picture of Muhamed? Or maybe those durn Americans were toturing people again? No. Two kids on a motorcycle crashed into a policecar and died.

So these "youths" set fire to a daycare center, and when the firemen arrived to fight fire, the "youths" began shooting at them.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

they will be much happier under Shariat laws instigated within France

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The triggers are the same as when rioting happened last year. Youths in poor socioeconomic circumstances who believe that those in authority are taking no action to improve their quality of life.

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Ah, yes. Those poor, underpriviledged thugs have no choice but to shoot police and burn down buildings. What with their poor socioeconomic circumstances and all.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I have not advocated burning down buildings or shooting police.

I suggest, however, that you might want to look into their motives before making the snap judgements you're obviously making about them.

11. desi Valued Senior Member

Their motives don't matter as much as their actions do.

12. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Youths who need mommy to care for them because they're too unmanly to accomplish anything by their own volition, except Molotov chaos.

Leftie spawn.

A parade with fireworks.

13. maxg Registered Senior Member

Rioting is a time-honored Parisian tradition--they are just embracing the cultural values of their country.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

lol touche' Maxg

15. otheadp Banned Banned

who cares what they believe? they're burning police cars and buildings and shooting at cops.

"that man was in dire socioeconomic circumstances, butt ugly, and believed his wife was cheating on him. that's why he shot and burned her, your honour"

good excuse, buddy.

socioeconomic. man, i love when people use that word

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Because running around setting fire to stuff, starting riots, and acting like a bunch of immature brats because you think the system is treating you unfairly is always the solution to that problem. I liken that behavior to members here who start complaint threads when they got a warning or infraction from the mods.
    Were these youths immigrants themselves, or perhaps children or grandchildren of immigrants? If that's the case, and they don't like the way the French government is treating them, then why don't they go back to where they came from? Or somewhere else?
    It seems to me that the reason they left their own Muslim country would be because they didn't like the living situations there either.
    :shrug:

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, especially since they are not treated any differently in France

Why would they be dissatisfied?

18. otheadp Banned Banned

employers want capable intelligent employees. if you've got the skills and the background, who cares what name you have?

all this "employers are racists who won't hire you if you don't have a French name" bullshit is just anecdotal excuses.

maybe they shouldn't riot and burn so much. if i was a small business owner looking for some workers, these riots would deter me from looking at Hasans or Mohammeds. i'd be scared shitless.

it's the RIOTING, stupid. not their names.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, just a coincidence that the development just does not reach them. Why are they segregated?

Can they live in any part of France?

20. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

It seems they jumped out of an unflushed toilet, and into the tub full of nasty, dirty bath water. (metaphorically speaking of course)

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Apparently the rioting started over the death of two youths.

http://www.workers.org/2007/editorials/france-1206/

edit: more details

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/nov2007/fran-n27.shtml

22. otheadp Banned Banned

they are segregated because they have an extreme case of Old Country Mentality. and unlike, let's say, Italians or Russians who come to the west and just live in their communities not knowing English (or French) refusing to assimilate but not bothering anyone except maybe the welfare system, these rioters are antagonizing the local population with their riots and extra sensitive victimhood complex.

and they can live anywhere they want, unlike in Saudi Arabia where foreigners are segregated into compounds - FOR THEIR PROTECTION FROM VIOLENT DEATH

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If they are segregated then the poor development is deliberate, not incidental.