News from Gaza Part 2

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

you can be educated and non agressive...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Like the Arabs are now?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

PBWY Zak, it isn't SAMs valid points that get me it's is Her absolute refusal to condemn the terrorist actions of Muslims, and constant Moral relevatism used to excuse those acts as justifiable.

And the way She went after you for speaking up.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

eeerrrr no......

how r they educated... how do the arab universities stack up in the top universities list fo example!!??

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They go abroad for education. Like you suggested.

But there is already a program in the works for higher education in the Arab world

The Sauds have their own program:
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-university13-2008jul13,1,1724845.story

The Egyptians are doing their own thing:

as do Jordan, Lebanon, Morrocco etc.

But then Israel already has these advantages from the billions that the diaspora Jews pour into it. So what? They still want a "Jewish state" that excludes native Palestinians. What change did education bring them?

9. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

UK Jewish lawmaker: Israeli forces acting like Nazis

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/01/16/uk.israel.debate/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

10. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I agree with this hope, but think it unlikely. Clinton's Camp David accord failed and for the same reason I think Hillary will – I.e. the need for those so filled with hate that they want more than anything else to hurt the enemy, must be allowed to grow old and die in their beds, IMHO. It is not possible for them to make so drastic a change as to live in peace.

This is the problem my plan addresses. I hope I am wrong and Obama / Hillary can bring peace, but the odds are very much against this IMHO.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yes, its very bad and its having repercussions around the world. Jews who have nothing to do with Israeli actions are getting the blowback from the actions of a state that claims to represent them.

12. otheadp Banned Banned

This person is in the extreme and extremely tiny minority. He in no way represents Jewish thought.

13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

so what is jewish thought then Otheadp??

14. otheadp Banned Banned

The opposite of what he said.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Supposed to be this:

"What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole Torah; the rest is commentary. Go and learn." (Babylonian Talmud, Shabbat 31a)

16. otheadp Banned Banned

It is possible to be against an Israeli policy without wrapping his words in the disgusting rhetoric that this moron did.

It is extremely uncalled for.

But that kind of rhetoric is what it takes to get votes, apparently. Just ask George Galloway.

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

elebarote if you would

18. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

If several countries surrounding me were constantly harrassing me, and even attacking me, I am in no way shape, size or form obligated to be nice, cordial or professional to them, or their representatives.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You might consider that they do not like having their home stolen, their people starved and their children shot at. If you had a neighbor who did that to you, I doubt you'd consider him your best pal.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

A simple bomb shelter does the trick most of the time, that's not the issue. The issue is the rockets being launched in the first place, and the smuggling of rockets into Gaza, which leads to blockades, which they then use as an excuse to launch more attacks.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

And many in this country don't like losing their homes to foreclosure, but we move on with our lives. The UN decreed that there should be a partition of Palestine in order to prevent the violence between Arabs and Jews (I would say mostly religious in origin), and to ensure that Jewish refugees could have a place in the world in light of their virtual genocide.

What happened to the Hindus in Pakistan and Kashmir? A quarter millions of them were ethnically cleansed from the region. In 1971, the Pakistanis killed 1-3 million people, mostly Hindus, from East Bengal.

Islamic rule in India as a "colonial experiment" was "extremely violent", and "the Muslims could not rule the country except by systematic terror. Cruelty was the norm -- burnings, summary executions, crucifixions or impalements, inventive tortures. Hindu temples were destroyed to make way for mosques. On occasion there were forced conversions. If ever there were an uprising, it was instantly and savagely repressed: houses were burned, the countryside was laid waste, men were slaughtered and women were taken as slaves."​

What happened in Israel was a relative picnic. The Palestinians Arabs need to stop whining and start behaving like adults. "Boo hoo, I lost my house". Fuck you, I lost 5-6 million of my people to racists like yourselves.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  22. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

14.3 trillion dollar GDP. Eat it.

23. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

so many universities and the average american still remains poorly educated. so sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.