Muslim Experience in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DiamondHearts, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

"original state" is the clause

what am i now?
    what state do you hold me to be in now

kapeesh?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gustav Banned Banned

ok
    i am in a bored state
    lemme mosey on down to the islamofaggot thread

asalamalaykum, mah niggers

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Oh so its alright to sodomize the kids of Iraqis because the Muslims in America have it so good?

Tell me, why does the US never ever support an elected government in Pakistan?

Why does it give so much money and arms to dictators?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

ja
    you would fit right in
    DEARBORN - Houssein Zorkot, a 26-year-old Dearborn resident, was arraigned Tuesday in 19th District Court on multiple felony charges, including carrying a dangerous weapon with unlawful intent — a five-year felony.

Zorkot, a third-year medical student at Wayne State University, was allegedly armed with an AK-47 assault rifle and dressed in black clothing with camouflage paint covering his face when he was arrested Saturday in Hemlock Park.

According to police, Zorkot was observed attempting to leave the park in a black SUV after officers had received reports of a man carrying a rifle in the area. He was placed under arrest and is scheduled to undergo a preliminary examination at 9 a.m. Sept. 21 in 19th District Court.

Zorkot has also been charged with one count of possession of a loaded firearm in a motor vehicle and one count of felony firearm. He remains in custody on a $1 million bond (cash, no 10 percent).​

8. Gustav Banned Banned

sam
    my govt(s) are bidden to corporations
    my society consists of insular and unempathic retards

simple enough for you?

9. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

What was he doing? That's pretty irresponsible of this person. I doubt any more Muslims are walking around parks with black clothes and AK47s. You can't really use one person to paint an entire population of 7 million Muslims in America. We have our idiots like everyone else.

Incidentally I have seen Southerners, when I was visiting the American South, in the woods carrying AK-47s for "hunting deer" I suppose.

10. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

No I'm not saying it was ok for pakistani forces to kill millions of non-muslim east pakistanis and rape an estimated 200,000 in the 70s.
    For all his faults Mushy did at least try and repeal or soften some laws that were discriminatory to non-muslims.

11. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Diamond what makes pakistani muslims such racist haters? I mean how many times has a mosque full of worshippers been attacked in the US? It happens all the time in pakistan to christians, in fact dozens of christians are murdered every year in pakistan.
    Here are some examples of racist hatred and violence in pakistan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2352485.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2182275.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1624223.stm

http://www.ahrchk.net/ua/mainfile.php/2004/608/

http://www.worthynews.com/christian/...attack-church/

http://www.religioscope.com/notes/20...tan_church.htm

http://www.christianresponse.org/art...ack-christians

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Apparently most of this violence is a relatively new phenomena occurring during 2001-2002 and one incident in 2004, and in response (as it seems) to the invasion of Afghanistan by the US and European countries (Christians).

The way the Pakistani authorities have handled the situations, by arrests of these criminals, is the only way to handle this situation. They should be punished for their crimes. To claim that 160 million individuals are to blame for a handful of bombings is ridiculous.

If you are trying to imply that Pakistani people support criminals, you will not find any evidence for this. The vast majority of people in Pakistan are peaceful and loving people.

Also attacks against Muslims in America are much more common than attacks against Christians in Pakistan.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/sep2001/musl-s21.shtml

All this in only ten days, is there any real comparison? I could find more, but I feel this is enough to illustrate the point I am trying to make.

Just because hate crimes occur does not mean they are supported by the populace. With an objective analysis of the situations of Muslims in America to those of Christians in Pakistan, we see that Muslims in America have been hit by far more hate crimes. And if we compare it to more than 10,000 innocent Afghans murdered in Afghanistan by a foreign military, we can truly understand the situation, and this number only being a conservative estimate of the loss of innocent Afghani life.

Hate crimes cannot be justified, whether the perpetrators are self-described Christians or self-described Muslims, they are criminals. When we use this misleading brush to try to demonize all Muslims or Pakistanis (or Christians or Americans), we do a great disservice to many innocent people.

13. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Oh I see, so as a result of these crimes, how many dead muslims in the US? How many dead christians in Pakistan?

And what you are citing occured as a knee jerk reaction in a short period in 2001 unlike in pakistan where it has happened from the countrys inception every year to one degree or another. Racist haters I tells ya.
    Nuff said

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How many dead Muslims due to US? Oh wait. We don't do body counts. nuff said.

15. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

In the US or Pakistan?

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Worldwide. You can start with Iran circa 1952.

17. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

You obviously haven't followed the thread topic. Don't deviate DH gets all upset.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If Muslims were kidnapped in the US, would the Americans even know it? Or anyone else?

19. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Are you baiting DH for some unseen reason? An old grudge?

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

If a person was kidnapped in India, would Indians even know of it, or anyone else, or even care at a level outside the family?

From what I can find mostly.....NOT.

SAM you have to be absolutely the Biggest Bigot on the planet, you would do credit to the Meanest Raciest of the KKK, all in the name of your religion.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Can you name one person the Indian government has kidnapped in a foreign country and ourtsourced for torture?

23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Try looking in the 1000 unmarked graves in the Baramulla district (IN OCCUPIED KASHMIR) where Indian troops paid a visit in March.

“These nameless graves contain bodies of those innocent Kashmiri civilians who were subjected to custodial disappearance and were killed by Indian troops dubbing them as foreign militants,” the human rights activist Parvez Imroze told media men in Srinagar, adding disappearance is a crime against humanity.

Human rights organization report said that there are around ten thousand people who were subjected to enforced disappearance by the troops in past 19 years in which about 4,000 have gone missing during the puppet regime of National Conference from 1996-2002."