Vagina Dentata Myth

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Orleander, Jan 12, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I just think its moronic for women to insert something as Rapex in them because they fear of being raped and think the thing will help them. The rapist will become enraged and might hurt the victim even more if he was actually in this Rapex item. That said a woman her age needs to have another certain protection because Rapex will not fullfill its task, majority of raped victims experience psychological shock, thus protecting a vagina will help perhaps in stopping sex in such a way, but he might realize it and might force her to do it orally. I would say that the best option for women is to never walk alone at night time or if such is inevitable than to carry pepper spray or small legal tazers and use them.

Or even better get a man to protect them...I know this is a Feminism Age and women want to be free and such. But lets face it we need each other no matter how you spin it.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Why am I not seeing this on Myth Busters?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

who and how will be busting this?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2008
  8. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: John, are you so totally in left field that you are out of the reality that the vagina is the worst curse of castration? Sounds like you are not in touch with reality. I think you have a primeval fear of castration by a woman.

9. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2008
  10. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Latent homosexuals love their women to be pregnant. It proves their manhood. Sadly, many women don't understand this transference. Latent homosexuals try to cover their innermost feelings. Been there, done that. There are many men who pretend they are macho males, but underneath they are homosexuals who are trying to prove their virility. It's a sick travesty.

11. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

Is there some sort of research that backs this up?

12. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Hmmm!
    Kadark, Norsefire...?

13. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I think the Rapex is better than nothing.

14. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

If a woman could use it for her rear entry, so could a man.

15. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Sounds like some Freudian BS to me. It boils down to, "Look at that family with 12 kids. Damn, that guy must be really gay!"

I'd bet that Freud, or whoever came up with this, just doesn't approve of large families. So he came up with this nonsense. Pregnant wife=gay husband. Brilliant.

Back on topic, I wonder if Rapex would work if the rapist was wearing a condom?

16. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

It'd have to be an elephant trunk condom due to the barbs in the Rapex.

Just jam a dildo in the chick and yank it out, then proceed with the assault.

- N

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

what is wrong with you?!

18. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Just showing how useless and counter-productive having a vagina full of barbed teeth is (you still get raped, WTF?) and how easily it is to circumcise, err circumnavigate, it.

Besides, I couldn't resist having the chance to say "dildo" again, derr hehe.

- N

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If a man raped me while I was wearing one, I think he would be on the ground rolling in pain. Imagine having a porcupine stuck to your crotch. Do you think you're gonna be beating the crap outta your victim?
    I don't think rape victims give a damn if it makes him mad.

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

The Rapex wouldn't hurt as much as you'd think, if he only got barbed and that's it, unless the dude pulled out super fast and tore the hell out of his dick. But yeah, while the guy would be hurting, I think something like this would follow:

Rapist: "You fuckin' bitch. You god-damned fuckin' bitch! Ow, ow, ow, you fuckin' cunt!" [insert slaps and punches] "God-fuckin-dammit, you fuckin' whore!"

Repeat until the chick is beaten to a bloody pulp.

Rather than have a vagina full of teeth where the girl still winds up getting raped and traumatized, although a bit of payback which still isn't worth going through the whole scene, she'd be better off getting some sorta female version of this:

Perhaps this:

And by the way, the Rapex only works assuming the guy jammed his thing inside the girl right away. If there's a real market for those anti-rape condoms, people are gonna find ways to get around it easily. Where there's a will, there's a way, and if someone is gonna go through the trouble of raping a chick, bringing along a dildo, looking like Choda Boy, wouldn't be too much trouble. The only way a Rapex device would work (while still getting raped) is it you were able to control the clamp-down with your vaginal muscles to prevent the quick-thrust safety check.

Shit, I sound like an expert or somethin', lol.

- N

Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

When he pulls back, the Rapex is going with him. He tries to pull it off, and most are gonna try, it tears into him. At that point, he's falling down. If he gets it off, the barbs will have broken off and will be embedded in him.

22. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

If the Rapex goes along with him when he pulls out, then it definitely won't hurt as much. It'll scare the hell outta him and give him a jolt, yea, but not hurt as much. You'd be better off gluing the thing so it stays inside you but tears the hell out of his penis making him a eunuch. Although if one of those barbs hits a vein, that'll do some damage too.

According to the picture shown earlier, I don't see why it would be so hard to remove the thing from your penis where it would require specialized surgery. All you'd have to do is take a razor blade or something and slice the condom into a few stripped sections then pinch the stuck part of your penis and remove it like a fishing hook, and those barbs aren't even as bad as a fishing hook. Err, I saw you said they break off, that seems to make it even easier to remove.

Eh, either way, I wouldn't wanna try it. Needles are enough for me.

- N

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

The barbs are made to break off. If he's lucky, the whole thing will be attached to him. And you know he's gonna say "WTF!!" and try and pull it off.