Muhammad's child bride Aisha, the book is on hold in the UK!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Do you mean:

Is that the best you can do? Pitiful, just pitiful.:bugeye:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I love it that you pay so much attention to me that you respond is seconds to my post, I must really getting to you.

A whole 180 seconds to respond.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is that English? There are no errors in sentence structure so I can't tell

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

I knew it. Thats whay i waited for it.

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Middle Eastern societies used Slaves SAM. Wake up, smell the reality.

Far Middle East societies were feudal and land lords tied peasants to the land by ownership and tax.

The way the Western mind works is by democratic elected officials with civil institutions.

The way the Middle Eastern mind works is by tribal familiar connections where the strongest Tribe rules the weaker ones by force in Gods name. Oh and they also like to play the victim card, they'll blame the West and blame crusades until finally China rises and then they'll blame everything on the Mongolians and China. When the truth is, since becoming Islamic they were never really all that prosperous, and what prosperity they have gains was by controlling monopolizing the trade routes between the east and west. Which if you knew your history, you'd realize was what the crusades were mainly about.

How many cities were founded by the "great" Islamic empires? Maybe one?

I think I hear Allah calling, It wants you to pray towards the sacred meteorite in the Arabian desert now... Haaaa! Muslims walk around a silly meteor, you guys are closer to the Scientologists than you thought.

Michael

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ah, the hubris of ignorance.

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Just try NOT to THINK about the silly little METEORITE that's housed in the Square Building when you pray to the invisible sky-daddy today.

Remember SAM do NOT think about the METEORITE .

Hahahahahaaaaa... Hahahahaaaahahahaaaa......

You know, I was thinking, you must think of the European Renescence as the Christian Golden Age? I mean, how else could you describe such a diverse people from Russia to England?

I was typing into Goggle: Tao Golden Age, Shinto Golden Age, Hindu Golden Age and you know what, all of these articles were speaking about a Golden Age of religious development. Not societal, but religous. Type in Islamic Golden Age and there you go, oxymoron at it's finest. Complete with "Islamic" Science pffffff.....

If you only remember one thing today, please let it be this. That METEORITE siting in Arabia that you'll be pray towards today - try not to think about it

:roflmao:

11. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I would like to know a set of dates of then people in the ME were not ruled by dictators. When?
    Go back in time as far as you would like. Right back to Mohammad if you want to.

The main difference between the East and the West is simple, we returned to our culture of democracy and republic institutions.

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Remember SAM, when you pray to the sky-daddy today, do NOT think about the METEORITE. I Repeat do NOT think about the Meteorite you are pray towards.

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Wow, more ignorance, how delightful.

15. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

AAAHHHHHHAHahahahahahaaaaa..... It's like it's looking at you. I love it.

Remember SAM, do not, I repeat do not think about this later today... NEVER think about it. Put it OUT of your mind.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its as easy to look up as this:

Qibla:

Mocking people loses its effect when its completely clueless.

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Oh, it's just so funny, how close you and Scientologists are.

In terms of funny bullshit, you two are like two peas in a pod.

M

NOTE: Did you know that the magical meteorite, in the magical square building, is activated when you walk around it 3 times and sends a signal directly to Xenu of your theta reading.. HAAAAAhahahaha AAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha.... pppfffffffff!!!!!

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Do you know the actual significance of the "meteorite"? Its a concession to the "pagans" of the time. There is a very interesting story attached to it.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

a focal point for your theta connections..

SAM to Xenu... beep beep beep ... are you there Xenu... beep beep beep... Sammy-alpha14 to Xenu ... beep beep beep... come in Allah...

LMAOROTF

20. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

"Pagan time" oh, you mean those people whose beleife needed to be snuffed out but the magical Mohammad and his fairy horse, that's fine... yeeeaaaaahhhhh riiiiight...

(500 years from now: SAM's 15th generation great grand daugher "The SAMMY of the Indian Xenu Scientologts Order" tells her followers )
    Do you know the actual significance of the "Qur'an"? Its a concession to the "Theists" of the time. There is a very interesting story attached to it.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It was probably a stone in the original Ka'aba or something. But its a study in diplomacy

If you're ever interested, you can look up the story. The stone itself has been stolen and replaced, so no one knows if its the original, but the story keeps it interesting. Its historical.

22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhhahahahhaaa.... The SAMMY of the Indian Xenu Scientologts Order oh by the Gods today's starting out to be a cracker....

TGIF,
    Michael

23. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

It's a study in political expediency and how best to rule superstitious people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.