I have solved the theory of Everything

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

However, you raised more issues than hexagons in your OP. I asked some clarification above (post #6), including "time", yet you refrain to answer any of it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yes, by now, you would have been banned from a science forum, but don't worry, this isn't really a science forum, it's a place where nutters gather to run amok. Welcome, your stay will most likely be a long one. Others will probably get warned or banned for calling you a nutter.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Time doesn't exist. If you are talking about the theory of relativity than that is flawed.

Aether spins, you can't just fly around the planet, and take a measurement from some atomic clocks. Electrons use the Aether as pathways, they first take the path as though they were a Photon, and slow the spin of the Aether along that path like dropping breadcrumbs. Then they travel the other way, and spin the Aether to high speed. This two way journey has to alter many properties along the way. there will be deviances in the original spin of the aether that has to be corrected.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Time doesn't exist. If you are talking about the theory of relativity than that is flawed.

ether spins, you can't just fly around the planet, and take a measurement from some atomic clocks. Electrons use the Aether as pathways, they first take the path as though they were a Photon, and slow the spin of the Aether along that path like dropping breadcrumbs. Then they travel the other way, and spin the Aether to high speed. This two way journey has to alter many properties along the way. there will be deviances in the original spin of the aether that has to be corrected.

Sorry.. can't find a delete button.

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

How exactly is relativity flawed? Why doesn't time exist?

9. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

A photon is a white hole. It is just a place for the electrons to pop out of, and make a path to themselves. When all of the paths are complete, they fire at origin. (which makes all tests of speed void) The paths however will vary in speed (unless observed), the Aether has a spin like a revolving door, so that is a variable.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Wait...
    I thought you said Photons don't exist.

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I meant that they are something else. they don't make dots on Photographic paper. The electrons make the dots. Photons exist as a hole in, and a Black Hole is a hole out.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Isn't a black hole a compacted star where nothing gets "out?"

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

No it's a hole in the Aether, leading to another Aether Bubble. That's talking as fractals of size limits. Bubbles next to each other are usually reversed in polarity as matter, and Anti-matter.

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Then, what is a compacted star called?

15. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Stars just surround holes, the matter inside must have just got stuck between the two forces. I suppose it really is a separate entity. Maybe just a fuse or something. Or a battery. I guess that needs sorting out. matter, and anti-matter bubbles next to each other have all sorts of stuff shooting around in the hole.

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yeah, a 'blown fuse' or something.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Maybe its time to apply the two slit experiment to what I have told you so far...

So you have your photon which is a white hole. You have the paths from electrons travelling through the white hole, and the electrons are hitting revolving doors, the Aether. You have paths to the photographic paper, and you have paths to the observer, because the observer has electrons which need to be fired as well. The electrons make a journey through the Aether where it is spinning the slowest, because I suppose you can apply centrifugal forces to the Aether to account for why they have to change course if the Aether is spinning faster. So after firing the Aether is spinning very fast. Without an observer the path remains spinning really fast. With an observer, the observers path has slowed the Aether down. That is the breadcrumb trail.

I'm sure you can complete the experiment yourselves without me going through it.

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

No, I can't. Since the aether hasn't been demonstrated to exist, the experiment cannot be carried out.

19. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

You want to see the thing that creates vision, that is going to be difficult. But proposed experiment would be to change the spinning speed of the Aether to give the centrifugal forces some way of forming a picture. Cold works, tiny observers, I'm not a scientist. I could post my instant snowflake that uses the Aether to create nature?

20. Bishadi Banned Banned

hey dddddddooooooooooooooood

what's up?

be certain, HE who thinks, around here they stink

it's an environmental issue

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So why did you come back?

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Really? I never would have guessed.

23. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Is there no way to just throw every known experiment at my theory and see that they all work. I have already done it, and what I have told you so far fixes all quantum experiments. I even found sentience from the theory.

Or do you have to actually be able to see the Aether?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.