News from Gaza Part 2

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Of course.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Oh yippy dudas to the house of shat (whoops i mean Saud)

they can do a lot fuckin more then that, dont they own like 7% of US assets in America!!!??? Apply the muthafuckin pressure, bribe the israelis if they have too!!! If they can spend half abillion quid (ok the Abu Dabai Lot) oin a football club without flinching then surely they can apply financial squeezes indirectly at Israell.

And someone needs to explain to the muthafucka leader of Hams in gazza City......eerrr no Damascus, that his tin pot missles are a waste of time and fuckin counter fuckin productive!! what have they acehieved apart from giving Israeli the excuse to fuckin pulverise Gaza and use them as a testing ground for their weapons etc etc etc

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Maybe someone needs to listen to what they are saying when they are not breaking down the Rafah barrier with bulldozers or throwing rockets. Like when they accept the 67 borders, recommend a 10 year truce to give people a chance to "heal", ask that food, water and medicine not be blocked from Gaza.

Unfortunately, the only time the world pays attention is when they throw rockets. In which case, everytime they get desperate, they throw rockets.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

well then we need to find ways of doing it........... i refuse to accept that little Israel can outwit all the Muslim and Arab countries with all their resources and financial power (well nto all fo them) but combined!!

But they can out do muslims cos of education!!!

who said about emulating the west either!!!

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

S.A.M. that is a Egyptin problem, fellow Arabs???? Israel has no hold over Egypt.

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

heh 7% of assets, assets in what? That's nothing. You see here's the funny part. They cant, if they try and cut off oil supply to the US, they lose their number one money maker, their economy will colapse far before the US's will. The gross domestic product of the United States of America is 14.3 trillion, i repeat TRILLION. dollars. Afghanistan's is 930 billion dollars, India, 2.6 trillion, Pakistan, 430 billion dollars, Iran 816 billion.

Heh, your middle eastern countries can't even add up to a fraction of the US's GDP.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No not really, the Israelis are not more educated than Muslims, simply because there are far more Muslims than Israelis, they just keep a lower profile. How many Americans know that the Sears Tower was designed by a Muslim, for example? Not even many people in Chicago, I bet and yet you can see Fazlur Rehman's distinctive X's in the iconic architecture of the city.

The reason the Israelis win is because they manipulate the media to disguise the truth. e.g. they spent 9 months planning how they will present this latest bout of ethnic cleansing to Americans, including and upto controlling the news that gets out of Gaza. If not for the embedded al Jazeera journalists, who would know the truth? Most Muslims will not do that, its too lowering. Its why Muslims suffer, because they always expect the best from people. The people of Gaza are most disappointed not in the Israelis or Hamas, but in Barack Obama, because he has proved that he will also sit back while they are massacred.

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

so basically its the fault of us muslims for getting into this situation, cos we did not get the palestinian occupation sorted out........... how did us muslims let it evovle into such fuckedupness!!????
    Shame on the House of Shat!!! So called leaders of the Arab world!!!

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, and then they get all kinds of negative feed back, from the people they throw rockets at, just like now and exactly how does all that concern you say is focused (every time they get desperate) translate into anything to help the Palestinians in Gaza?

The Money dries up and the infrastructure is blown up.

13. John99 Banned Banned

The U.S sucks. It is horrible, i cant recommend it. Canada is much better.

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The superiority, hatred and bigotry of your statements speaks volumes, you who now reside in and take advantage of the US.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If you listen to interviews from Arabs from 1948, most of them feel very bad at what they allowed to happen. Since there has always been immigration into Arab lands, they did not even realise until the nakba was under way, what was happening to the Palestinians. Remember, this was the age of the radio and Palestine itself was remote and cut off, with the Jews living in the cities [and probably controlling the media even then].

False propaganda from the Zionist narrative that the Arab leaders asked the Palestinians to leave has been proven to be untrue by those who have gone to England and looked at the tapes of the radio broadcasts of the time. So it was only when they realised that the Jews were not just immigrating, they were putting bacteria in the wells and throwing bombs in the homes of Arabs at night while the families were sleeping and these Arabs [many of them Christians] ran to neighboring countries for shelter that those people even heard about it. Also, consider that Palestine has always been a place where people fight [Hebrews, Romans, Crusaders, pirates, Ottomans, English, French], so many of the richer people simply moved to their "vacation" homes in Lebanon and Jordan, thinking they would return after the fighting cooled down.

It was only after they tried to return and were shot at, that they realised the intentions of the Jews. By then, it was too late. They had lost their country.

16. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

so we are being outwitted then!!!???!!??????

i know they have been planning the invasion of gaza for months of course they have BUT why the fuck has this been allowed why have muslims been so out manourvered!??.........

and how can you say muslims expect the best from others when we have situations like in Sudan and Somalia...........when muslima are killing muslims as played!!!!

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Fazlur took a very dim view of the Muslim religion and instead became educated and moved to the US where he found great success as a structural engineer. He became quite westernized, the very thing you loathe. Funny how most of your nonsense always backfires on you, Sam.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Billy T going defensive is a sure war to lose, it has been the case in every war in history, the nation that goes, or is forced to the defensive loses in the end.

Fact 1 of War, you have to defeat the enemy on his own ground.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sudan and Somalia would actually benefit from education, but it won't work there as long as they have oil or diamonds or anything else that makes them more desirable as a suppressed society. Can't have educated people knowing what their resources are worth. Like the offshore natural gas in Gaza.

Its a difficult dilemma. Many educated Muslims believe, especially in the wake of 9/11 and the subsequent profiling of Muslims that we need some kind of Muslim ummah that speaks with one voice and has a consolidated power of combined resources. With one-fifth of the world's population and the communists on our side, that would be considerable power.

But I'm not sure I agree with putting that much power in the hands of a few. Although, as you said, the rich Muslims have been taking control of the wealth and power in the west through financial means for several years now. But money is a corrupting influence and combined with unlimited power, a dangerous one. I'm not certain sacrificing the simplicity of Muslim thought for the materialism of the west will work to our advantage in the long run. It did bring down the Ottomans after all

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

S.A.M. I love the panic showing in your post because Zakaryia has the Courage to speak truth to the problems of Islam.

Your painic is enlightning.

21. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

perhaps they should just start trading in euros then along with other muslim countries!!!! I wonder whether you would find it funny once you realised the implications of the dollar not being the reserve currency of the world!!

also i am bit concerned at your numbers, for example i didnt know that afganistans GDP was bigger than pakistans....

i always equate GDP to the turnover of a country similar to the turnover of a business................ am i right in assuming that????

Thank fuck then that my company is very productive and turining over profit margins of 30% excess and with a healthy cash reserve on the balance sheet!! No good having massive turnover all on credit without making any profit!! how is the US's current status in these terms!!??

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

She is deliberately trying to kill the thread and not let Zak have his say.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He's one of those Muslims who believes in the one ummah. I don't. I think that is the road to tribalism. Success should not be measured by the number of nukes in your backyard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.