Why are women inferior?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

Bonking

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Stephanie Cunt who?!!!??? Bell, Oppenheimer, Rutherford, there are hundreds of MALE scientists who have taken women's quality of life out of the cave and into cybertimes. Marie Stopes...the only cunt I know who followed Isaace Newtons theories.

As for comments, it's only small people like you who crave acceptance that worry; I don't give a fuck how flammatory the students, housewives and unemployed scum of this forum find them. Such as you.

Amex Gold Card, dear boy. And I'd rather spend £200 on a lifetime subscription to 'Paedophiles Monthly" than give 20p to this shithole.

That's 'Pounds', shit-for-brains.

NOW GET A JOB!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pasquala Living on a Prayer Registered Senior Member

a lot of women were the real inventors but they didn't get the credit for it. There use to be laws in existence that prevented women from appling for patents with the United States Government. Therefore when a woman invented something, it was usually her husband who applied for the patent and claiming the credit. The dirty rat bastard. It wasn't until the laws changed when women were able to apply for themselves. So there must be a large number of intelligent women out there who contributed greatly to the mechanical and science world who will never be known for their, hard work, efforts, and 15 minutes of fame. What a shame.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BSFilter Nature has no kindess/illwill Registered Senior Member

Anyways, heres all you need to know. This question must be addressed seeking answers from biology.

In nature, physical strength governs who rules and who follows. Psychology is only a recent invention.

In species where females dominate the interaction, they are almost always larger than the male. In species where males dominate the interaction, they also are almost always larger (or stronger) than the females.

The act of being stronger by itself does not determine who is inferior. It is only when the strength is applied to dominate does one become inferior. Of course, use it if you have it...Most wives didnt enjoy being beaten im sure, but could not fight back, so compliance is natural. In todays world where it is unacceptable to hit women, women seem to expanding into "mans" world.

Of course there are exceptions to any rule.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006
  8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

The point is that in all probability, I could be more skillful than, or find ways to defeat, a bear or my sister. Sure, there are some woman out there that would surpass me in most things, but in general, I could get better and always be better than most in useful trades or activities.

I don't even know why I chose to argue this side. It's just going to hurt me in the long run

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Well I don't know how inferior they may be but they do require a watchful eye, every woman I have ever encountered has left me with a sort of scare. My mother did something to me that I can't even descibe, sort of psychological, she holds a degree in advanced-mind-fucking. My first girlfiend got my left leg broken after her dog chased me from her apartment. My second girlfriend took away my virginity for life, and my third girlfriend broke my heart so badly that sometimes...you get the picture. It seems like a joke but its a mere sypnosis of women and men. Jeez dude! What's next?

10. Liyana Banned Banned

catha... not all girls are that bad.. that is not very nice what has happened to you

11. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Well it couldn't be temporary could it?

You've got to laugh.

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Goofy lurks...

13. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

Depends on your sister - if she is more intelligent than you, she is more likely to defeat you in any contest - she'll have kevlar and you'll have a bb gun.

And if you are not better than most men, you won't be better than most women at "useful" trades and activities, that is an anachronism.

14. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

You are weak-minded and wish to derive credit from your maleness, because you have nothing to derive it from personally.
    The scientist I mentioned would make you look like a whining, ignorant, buffoon - actually you do that on your own... but if you didn't already look like an under-educated moron, she would make you look like one.

Look, oh cognitively challenged one.
    Small people like you try to derive legitimacy from things they had no involvement with. People who are viable derive legitimacy from their own lives.
    I'm sure you already have a subscription.
    I don't give a rat's ass what currency you use, you talked about having money to burn - which is quite obviously a lie. You need to get your head out of the clouds, and stop putting on airs.
    You are under the gun, running the rat-race to make ends meet, and because you have financed your life away to banks you pretend you have money to spare - but the testing is in the testing, and you have already failed.
    Put your money down, or you show your bragging to be false.
    It is especially sad, when your false pretenses are the only thing you can even brag about - besides other people's accomplishments, of course.

15. Roman Banned Banned

cole, Jaybee's been banned for months.

16. PolitiKane Registered Member

I think that it is as simple as men are stronger and in when you are establishing who is in control it all comes down to whoever can beat or kill the other person. Once man was in control it wasn't too difficult to keep it that way.

17. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

I just felt like writing because I didn't see these posts back in the day.

18. PolitiKane Registered Member

what day was that?

19. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

If you are familiar with english - thursday.

If you are not - that was a figure of speech meaning, " a long time ago".

20. PolitiKane Registered Member

I know the vernacular. I was simply implying that you must be pretty old to refer to a "back in the day" regarding female equality.

21. Roman Banned Banned

Back in the day was referring to the exchanges between Mr. Grey and D-bag Jaybee, which was what, 4 months ago?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  22. PolitiKane Registered Member

oh, then I withdraw my position

23. valich Registered Senior Member

This thread has gone off on so many bizarre tangents that I can't keep up.

Women and men are basically equal. You would first have to define the criteria that you are using to say that women are inferior.

Genetically and evolutionarily speaking, both men and women have been given the same amount of potential energy. Men may be said to be stronger in a physical sense, and this probably evolved for defensive purposes (this is questionable), but women are allocated an equal amlount of energy to enable them to bear children and reproduce.

Physiologically there is a much greater allocation of strength and energy involved in reproduction than there is in a man's outward physical strength.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.