Bible Contradictions 1

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Myles, Jan 25, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Gods give rise to universe in which the creations are born, develop and slowly become God-like...until they create universes oncemore to give rise to more Gods of their own universes.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

God is the weapon of choice.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

if weapon at all.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Why do we have to die for failing a test? If you were to take a test that resulted in your death if upon failure then would you have liked to have been given that little piece of information beforehand?

8. draqon Banned Banned

we never fail a test...we either are part of it or not. Death is as birth, birth is as death.

9. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

In posts #2 & #16 you said we were created so our free will could be tested. So am I to believe that you are saying death is not a result of failing the test? Just so we're on the same page, can you tell me what the test is?

10. draqon Banned Banned

the test is our expression of free will...the strength of it. Say you wanted to smoke drugs and everyone told you it felt really good...well after you tried it once and felt good, you denied yourself with power of free will to do it against the body's wish to have it.

11. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

How we express our free will is the test you refer to, is that correct?

12. draqon Banned Banned

in essence, yes...but there are two paths after that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Regardless of how many paths there are, how is free will testable? The only thing testable about it is whether you use it or not. Make a person, install free will, then see if they use it.....you can't go any further than that.

14. draqon Banned Banned

not true, thats what "time" is for, there are many episodes to test the power of free will, the stronger it is, the more wiser in soul a person becomes...the more God-like and more pure.

It is like taming a raging ocean storm with hands.

15. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Let's get back on track. Is God punishing us for failing the free will test?

16. draqon Banned Banned

no, we are punishing ourselves by not being part of it...we become its creations...shadows in essence. But to call it punishment, would be not wise, it is more like not participating in a project of universe.

17. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Am I not exercising my free will by endorsing atheism?

18. draqon Banned Banned

not really, your are just leaning towards a belief of sorts...to exercise your free will you must deny or force upon yourself something that the world and your body wishes not...

I mean I would have to understand thoroughly if belief in atheism allows you to exercise your free will or is merely an instinct against what is commonly accepted...it is hard to discern which is which...

19. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Are you saying everyone's default setting is atheist and that free will is any personal movement away from it?

20. draqon Banned Banned

there is no such thing as a default setting, people tend to follow other people and thats all there is to it.

21. Reiku Banned Banned

Bceuase of the fall of man, and also because the fallen angels chose for them daughters of men to have sex with, and even have half-angel and half-man babies. They where called the ''Giants,'' or the 'Nephilim.' - or also the ''Sons of Anak.''

22. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Choosing to follow or not is an exercise in free will. Every conscious decision is an exercise in free will. In fact everything I voluntarily do is an exercise in free will. Anything else is involuntary, like a twitching muscle.

This is another topic so I will refrain from discussing free will in this thread from here on in.

23. Myles Registered Senior Member

So why did god create such people, knowing they were going to behave in that way. He had the power not to do so, or didn't he ?