Muslim Experience in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DiamondHearts, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

its also your HI-Q.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

That still doesn't show support

It show something called the best interest of the Country, and also show that Russia is interfering with the middle east political situation, for its own best interest.

So I am still correct.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

See the date on my post: Monday, August 11, 2008

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

it shows that we supported Georgia against Russia while we could when the rest of the world was talking about how we are just war mangers for warning about a Russian invasion. supported Georgia as long as we could.

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I have no problem with the way Israel is handling this situation, they are doing what is in their best national interest.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Like this is the first time.

How many times has Israel sold US technology and secrets to China/Russia? They obviously don't trust the Americans. Thats pretty smart of them.

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i hope we could help the Georgians more. living them alone to face the russians, a shame we cant do anything but proclaim it verbally, which is also dangerous. dont forget the russians are the ones who arm iran syria and hezbullah.

i hear the russians are mad over our drones though, at least that.

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

sure SAM, so the american government just gave us more secret to sell right?

or maybe we trust the russians who sponsor hezbullah and iran SAM?

you keep copy pasting from death-to-infidels. com?

12. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

well SAM from supporting Russia over georgia to claiming Americans are stupid to give us secrets so we can sell you really argue you are not a desperate liar?

and this is the Muslim experience in America thread but its gone down to i hate the west thread again.

what a surprise.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hey I don't know why the Israelis are selling US secrets to China and Russia, but don't worry the Americans understand the concept of looking out for number one.

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so we are selling american secret to russia? that will reach iran and hezbullah?

tell me SAM, were did you learn to lie? on the retarded madrasha school?

you really think all of us are dumb asses that you can spill your lies out and we swallow them because you think you are better then us?

fine SAM, fine. we have it your way. i can play your lying game as well.

15. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

what? no link or smear in response? where you gone off to SAM?

if you lie, you lie till the end no?

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

dear users, apparently we lost SAM. help us find her,

where is SAM?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

a) Americans thought of Muslims as crazy fundamentalists who killed people in the name of God WAY before 9/11.
    b) Americans are also ignorant of Hindu and Buddhists, yet, they are never caricatured as religious wacco. That distinction is saved for Muslims.

Why?

Could it have anything to do with the actions of Muslims?

18. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

There have been incidents of attacks on Sikh, but attacks on Muslims are still much more common, especially on religious Muslim women (headscarf) and religious Muslim men (beards).

Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nicaragua, Colombia, Congo, etc.

You should be the last one to complain that this thread has gone off topic. You derailed this thread from post 2.

I still don't understand your purpose for being in this thread. Why are you here, to increase hatred against innocent Muslims in the West?

19. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Diamond can you enlighten me as to why pakistani muslims are such racist haters as per my post on page 16?

20. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I once had a similar question about the murder and intimidation against Indonesian Ahmadiyya Muslim's living in Indonesia by some other Indonesian Muslims. The logical answer is this is a direct fall out of a set of fundamental beliefs in Islam. The Qu'ran is the ONLY perfect book, Mohammad is the LAST prophet and people are BEST served when Religious doctrine is a part of Governmental structure. Ahmadiyya Muslim's question all these fundamentally flawed concepts. So, they must convert REAL to Islam or die.

Are we ever going to hear any sort of answer that addresses these faults? No way. It's probably the Joos fault, or maybe Xians or someone, Allah is Great. Mohammad is Great. I find you I kill you. Islam is peace. Death to America. We must defend Arabs and Muslims.

Islam Is Peace
    Secularism Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  21. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

22. Gustav Banned Banned

love it!
    give the girlie men hell

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Gustav Banned Banned

dumb shit
    focus
    the tt is situated in america

ahh
    of course
    all you see is a white devil