Why did Bin Laden turn to hit america

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Sky, Nov 14, 2004.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There have been incidents of slavery amongst illegal immigrants working in agriculture. The Immokalee region in southern Florida, which grows most of the tomatoes eaten in the United States during the cold months, has had many cases of slavery. Since 1997, several prosecutions have resulted in over 1,000 slaves being freed.[137]

In 2002, the U.S. Department of State repeated an earlier CIA estimate[141] that each year, about 50,000 women and children are brought against their will to the United States for sexual exploitation.[142] {wiki}​

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. countezero Registered Senior Member

Yes, but the point is that this is illegal and it is being attacked legally. One can never wipe out vice, Spider. And citing its mere existence in no way proves it is a social norm. It also certainly does not even speak to the racial issue, since human trafficking is race-blind and exploits ALL peoples.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

I think it's funny how all the White Americans instantly got enraged by my comments when really, I'm commenting on a system that you yourself have and do benefit from, consciously or not.

Oh? I guess I forgot to congratulate you, you've filled your quota. This changes everything now that you have the representative/spokesmen of all American black people in office. Of course.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

Whoopie-de-do Basil.

Sorry, despite the Arabic name there is nothing Muslim about the Janjaweed.

Are you even fucking serious? Do I need to inform you of your own history? Here is a picture of the man who did this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

He was a member of the Aryan Nations group. His name was Buford O'Neal Furrow, Jr. I'm sorry, you can't blaim everything on the Muslims.

8. Skeptical Registered Senior Member

Ja'far

No-one is blaming everything on Muslims. We are just telling you that Muslims are mere humans, like the rest of us. Xenophobia is found in every nation on Earth, Muslim or otherwise. To attack one group, like the USA, is to present an unbalanced and selectively blind viewpoint.

My own nation, New Zealand, is probably the least racist on Earth, or getting close. And yet our indigenous people are constantly presenting grievances.

There is no such thing as a colour blind country. Every nation is guilty. And if you attack another people for their racism, you are a hypocrite.

9. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

I am not attacking America per se more I am pointing out that this image that you all have crafted isn't true. Not only that but this precisely my point, Muslims are human. To attack one group, like Muslims, is to present an unbalanced and selectively blind viewpoint.

10. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

The damage done by Bush & Co. in stereotyping Muslims as "extremists" and "terrorists" via the media hyped "War on Terror", is at the root of much of the misguided negative opinions about Muslims we see on this board and in the western corporate Media.

Meanwhile, behind this distraction the real evildoers are operating. :m:

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Well, Muslims do tend to be xenophobic bigots, just read the history of their interactions with minorities. In Palestine, they taught their children to spit and throw stones at Jews, and the Jews were not allowed to strike back. The Quran is full of disparaging passages about Jews, a reflection of Mohammad's own attempts at ethnic cleansing.

12. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

And the Talmud is more than a little disparaging about subhumans gentiles.
    Xenophobia is a universal human trait most likely rooted in survival. Pointing fingers perpetuates the cycle. :m:

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Just pointing where pointing is due.

14. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

We are all guilty of pointing. :m:

15. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Jews have done far worse than any Muslim. Just look at the 20th century atrocities committed by the Jews.

16. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

What about 49:13? Prophet Musa (as) is mentioned extensively throughout al-Qur'an as are a number of the 'Jewish' prophets. What verses in al-Qur'an are disparaging towards Jews? Jews and Christians have always been refered to as ahl al-kitab ("people of the book"). Secondly, your conflating Jew and Irsaeli and it's this conflation on both sides which is the problem. What about Khutbatul Wada' of Muhammad (saw)?

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves."-Sahih Al-Bukhari, Hadith 1623, 1626, 6361.

This message exists in every version of the sermon mind you. If such 'xenophobia' or 'racism' exists within the Muslim world or community, it's not based in Islam but rather something else.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Islamic anti-semitism preceeded Zionism. Yes, there are mixed messages in the Quran about them, but the Quran is not all of Islam. Enough religious justification exists to encourage hatred, especially when circumstances are favorable to it. Jews were routinely humiliated, oppressed, and forced to pay a poll tax. When I get home I could look up some references for you.

18. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

And Jews sabotaged Europe, manipulate world banks, and created the conditions necessary for both World Wars.

I thought taxes were a "part of civilized society"? Those Jews better pay up or not use the roads right?

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Ah, no they didn't, and the anti-semitism in Europe matched if not exceed that of Muslims. The pogroms in Russia began after a group of revolutionaries assassinated the Czar (only one of them was Jewish). Jews looked to the communist revolution for relief from the periodic massacres.

Taxes are reasonable, but Jews were taxed additionally only for being Jews. What roads are you talking about? Jews were deliberately maintained in poverty. Palestine didn't have any roads until the mid to late 19th century.

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Please enlighten us as to what atrocities were committed by the Jews?

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Well talk to the liberals, they are the ones who elected him and believe that He changed His spots.

But still the XIII Amendment to the Constitution, adopted on December 6, 1865, ended slavery, but again guess what? Slavery still exist in Africa and the most prominent practitioners of Slavery in Africa are Muslims.

Ah, yes, it is never a Muslim who does the dirty deed, it is always those from Dar'al Harb who are the guilty one.

And do you have any video of Him with a weapon, intimidation said voters?

Do you have any proof that the incident wasn't fully investigated by the FBI, and then dismissed because there was no evidence of Voter Intimidation, or are you running with the Howling Pack of the Mad Dogs of Equivalence?

22. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

You're missing the point.

I figured you would say this however what do horse-riding bandits roaming across Sudan have to do with Islam? Because they have an Arabic name? Thievery and banditry have nothing at all to do with Islam. This is like trying to link the Thuggee to Hinduism and then saying it has everything to do with Hindus/Indians in general.

Let me ask this question, what the fuck does any of that have to do with anything that I have said? The fact is, the man targeted and shot up a Jewish School in LA and hit children, might I add. He was White and a member of the Aryan Nations group, why are you trying to deny the fact that this did happen? Also, why are you trying to put the blame on Muslims?

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No just trying to create hate to garner sympathy for those who don't deserve it off topic too.