More than 50% of Americans support Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by garbonzo, May 9, 2012.

1. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Lets put it this way, you will stand before the Christ to state your case.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

No...because he died 2000 years ago. It doesn't matter what I do...when I die, I die...and that is it...When my body ceases to exist...then that is it...blackness. Just like everything else. It's only you Christians that desire something else after death.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Balerion Banned Banned

Where is Ares in all of this? Is he hanging out in the background, or is he like the bailiff?

Are your Illuminati also incorporeal, or do they strictly handle earthly business? I'm just saying, you sound awfully certain for someone whose religion is basically a mix tape of random shit he's heard of.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. chikis Registered Senior Member

I will never see water and opt for blood as the best solvent for washing my face. God made the penis for the vagina and vise versa, but you have choosen the anus as the perfect sheath for the penis thereby disobeying God.
    I think the question of how it hurts me is not what you should be intrested in now, rather you should be intrested more about how it hurts God your creator.

8. answers Registered Senior Member

Lol unless god lives in the ass of gay people gay sex shouldn't hurt him.

9. chikis Registered Senior Member

I guess you have just told a cheap lie to save your self from this hot agurment, but I assure you, you wont have your way.

10. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Im not Christian. So you have been to death and back?

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Funny...you sure sound like one.

12. chikis Registered Senior Member

Then to which do you belong?

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There is no God, so why would I care?
    If God is all-powerful, then nothing can hurt him. We are talking about love too, not just sex. I notice you avoid mentioning that you want to punish people for love, when God said, "Thou shall not kill".

Why do you care about this subject more than the other religious laws in the Bible?

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)
    People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)
    Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  14. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Why the fuck would god have an objection to Superstring and his partner committing to a monogamous relationship with each other?

Why is two guys or two girls professing their devotion for each other any different than a man and women?

15. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Im a secular-agnostic.

16. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Im a secular-agnostic, faithful.

17. chikis Registered Senior Member

I don't understand. Can you throw more light please?

18. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I don't belong to a religion, I don't know if God exist (neither do you), but im a faithful.

19. chikis Registered Senior Member

Faithful to what?

20. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Thats irrelevant. Im a faithful.

21. chikis Registered Senior Member

Fine for you! Am backing off.;-)

22. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Yes, I had my defenses up when researching my religion and the Bible. I believed everything 100%. You can see my thread where it took me 10 pages to just put a kink in my defenses enough for me to want to research more. It took me almost a year to get out of a semi-depressive state because I wasn't quite sure what there was to life without knowing there is life after death or everlasting life. I have to come to a point where my mind has to believe in the possibility of something in order to survive. I am guessing this is because of the way I was grown up? Other atheists don't see to have a problem with dying, or maybe they just never think about it.

I have to think about it, though. I have to think about everything. Whatever pops in my head. I have to have an answer for it, even if I say I don't know. So I have become agnostic atheist in everything, really. I HAVE to have that POSSIBILITY to survive. I say that I don't know. I don't say for sure that there is not anything supernatural like many atheists do. I thought most atheists were agnostic atheists, but yet when I talk about the possibility of an afterlife they write it off and say it's not possible? When I speak about the possibility of Aliens they write it off and say not in our lifetime? :shrug: Even Dr. Michio Kaku recognizes that 95% of UFO sightings are false and can be explained, but there is 5% of UFO sightings that have good eyewitnesses and proof that cannot be explained. His words were that we don't have smoking gun proof of Alien UFOs, but we certainly have the smoke.

This is my belief also. And maybe I need to believe it for me to have purpose in life. Fear of nothing. Love of the Unknown.

23. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Because MAH BAHBLE SAYS SO!