Gaddafi: Allow Jews, Christians entry to Mecca

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by spidergoat, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I think people anywhere can, with determination, change things and do so very quickly. Which is good and bad. For now the USA allows oil rich states to profit from their own resources - this is only because the USD is the reserve and oil is priced in USD. In effect, the USA owns the oil as it's priced in our currency which we print by the trillions and can continue to print. Oil OTOH is finite, when it's gone its gone. If our economy crashes or doesn't crash, I think this will remain the case so long as we need oil simply because we have the most powerful military by miles.

Not that I want that. I wish we would move to alternative energy. So I have invested in those companies that provide energy without (or little) use of oil. That's may part. If everyone did their part, maybe we wouldn't be invading Libya?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

God you really taken more than your fair share of the kool aid. anything to back those dirty arabs and those shifty muslim look as bad as possible. come back to me when you tone down your arrogance, prejudice, and sense of entitlement.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Instead of angrily griping, why not respond to SG with a cogent, informed and well-supported post?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I have like all people who hate arabs and muslims the facts don't matter jsut the hate. He has earned the scorn through his misrepresentation of history and hyprcritical standards jsut like you.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Come back when you get a clue what it being done by the parties of god. The kool aid is served by both sides.

9. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

It seems to me Geoff that many people on this forum are not at all objective when the subject of the Palestinians, the Jews, or the Muslims comes up for discussion. The debate tends to break down immediately, even among the best and usually most principled debators. Sides are taken and then the personal attacks start flying and then nothing else is learned about the issue except that people on this forum are not quite ready to tackle this objectively. The ones that see the struggle from both sides are painted as anti-muslim and that is why I do not drink from this well.

10. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

You just did, didn't you?

11. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

As the uncertainty principle says, by making an observation of the system, you are disrupting it.

But seriously, is this thread actually still alive.

12. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

No dear, I did not as you have no idea where I stand on this issue by my last post. For all you know I could be wearing my keffiyeh or my yamulke.

13. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

I think it's pretty obvious... Anyway, I don't really care. This thread should probably just die.

14. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Really, Pray tell!

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yes, so true, that's why i didnt continue to post, because i know what are the answers from what i have seen on this forum and etc...

16. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Don't act high and mighty shadow1,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

your just as human as the rest of us.

And Quinnsong, this applies just as much to you as well. Just because you made such a blessedly obvious statement doesn't exclude you from the fact that you have just as much an opinion as anyone else.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

However is disruption really a bad thing in certain cases?

18. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i didnt say anything about that being true or false or whatever

and about opinion, isnt that you who assumed that i was insulting jews?

19. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

You thought that Gaddafi was Jewish. That's enough reason for why you deserved the insults.

20. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

"thought" that means, an opinion...so why don't you deserve insults too, just because, of your opinions?

21. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

oh btw, ghadafi is threatening the world, by the power or djins, lol, he said he will make he's genes make the world enter chaos and darkness
    haha

22. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

The problem is sometimes you took your opinion as facts and stated that he is Jewish because he had "Jewish sorcery books and voodoo"

23. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

My opinion is that your statement was idiotic.

Because when I have opinions I don't back them up with moronic pseudo heresay