Updates

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, May 29, 2008.

1. John99 Banned Banned

You haven't found any woman and you never will. You are afraid of women...you go to another country and there would be something wrong with those, go to another and the same thing. And you are giving people advice?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

a real woman?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

oh yaeh....whatever you say.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

8. John99 Banned Banned

i dont know. its easy to say you have a girlfriend who lives in another country.

9. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

He has cyber sex with him (I mean "her", sorry) every night John.

10. John99 Banned Banned

that was too funny.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  11. John99 Banned Banned

deleted

12. John99 Banned Banned

edited

13. John99 Banned Banned

personal information? just make up a name.

14. John99 Banned Banned

so then you are full of shit.

15. draqon Banned Banned

John99 I kindly ask that you delete all your replies to me on this thread, after all it is for darksidZz and his life, not mine. Meanwhile I will delete all of my replies on this thread. It would be egoistical of me to talk about myself.

Please John, I am begging you, for the sake of darksidZz...please...

John, please...have mercy upon darksidZz...or if not darksidZz, than me, have mercy upon me, and kindly act as I beg of you...please...

16. John99 Banned Banned

that was funny.

17. John99 Banned Banned

And i see how you edited post #69. Very sneaky of you.

18. orcot Valued Senior Member

Dark ask that girl you know if she has any single (girl)friends, and expand your friend circle.
    Go to a singels bar and if that doesn't work out you might be interested in one of those dating bars.

And remember the changes you find someone like Jessica alba with Allen Dave sence of humor are very slim. Try to get the girls you can get

19. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Well mr. orcot I already know she has only 1 girl friend she's close to, she doesn't like many girls and hangs with men for the most part. Thus my reasons for really being rather uninterested, but then how odd would it be when you were around a girl that's married and trying to pickup her friends knowing full well you'd sleep with her instead? lol

I had a girl from work show me how stupid I looked today though, she and I had smoked together earlier in the morning then later I chased after her like a dumb ass, but anyway she said it looked like it was my 2nd ciggeratte, I was like "really?how can you tell?" She was basically saying I smoked it to much, and didn't hold it right. Thank god! I would've looked really dumb in 1 month of doing that haha.

She's not very friendly though otherwise, she usually doesn't say anything to me. I bet she thought I was weird tagging along a 2nd time :|

I feel basically at this time I can't get any girl, ever, so I'm giving up, bye

20. draqon Banned Banned

Actually its not odd, there is nothing wrong with it. She knows you want to know her girl friend, so go for it. Ask her to introduce you.

21. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

heh...

Don't sweat the stoopid stuff, kiddo !

Every man - save perhaps the suave lotharios we got lurking about these hallowed hall, of course

- has done some just plain dumb stuff in pursuit of the "Divine Fulcrum".

Belay that defeatist claptrap !

The worst this girl you're killing your lungs with probably thought of you is that you're just looking to get laid like every other one of us scummy no good sonofabitchin' men.
    LoL

Get back on the friggin' stick, space cadet !

And remember:

Eat the Pain and Humiliation !
    They are Good For You !

:itold:
    hee hee hee hee hee !

22. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Wow! How inspirational!

23. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Darksidzz, I think you're either gay or have a low libido and are trying to get a g/f to fit in. There may be hope for you but you have to look at your situation objectively - drowning yourself in alcohol will slowly make you more incapable of that. Once you decide you want to find out the real reason you aren't with someone you'll take the steps to get there. Good luck my friend.