I Love Reverend Wright

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LORD_VOLDEMORT, Apr 28, 2008.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Does anyone get anything like the GI bill these days? No. Can anyone work their way through college with a minimum wage job these days? No. Cazzo, you are revealing your age.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

You should just ask the Governor, he is black and disabled.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Maybe you shouldnt be assuming anything regarding a situation of a 24 year old like myself being denied loans in attempt to take up for your GOVERNMENTS FALSELY image that is borderline colorblind or simple fucked up operation by your OH SO PERFECT IN YOUR VIEW GOVERNMENT.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Dont tell me what i am helping or not helping.You are on the other side,you dont agree with me because your ignorant to facts and you refuse to stop blabbering crappy theories,insults on people you do not know,delusions,ignorance.You wont bow down and admit your dead wrong or simply ignorant to the other side of the fence.You see things from your view,your world,colorblind,making excuses for your irrational statements,created theories,delusions in attempt to feel correct or right.So typical of you ULTRA CONS.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

You should just ask the Governor, he is black and disabled.

8. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Or you could ask Sandra,my 26 year old friend is HIV positive and was recently denied HASA benefits that would assist her to getting on her feet and attending school while having a roof over her head,all because her T-CELL COUNT was too high.So what now? Are you going to tell this woman to get a job at Mcdonalds like many of you ULTRA CONS do without questioning yourself would you work at some freaking Mickey D's bruised backs,pissy customers,greasy atmosphere,consistently on your feet for mininum wage?

I didnt think so.

Perhaps we could ask the Katrina victims that were poor and accused of LOOTING while the high income individuals cause in the storm were""GATHERING FOOD".Let us ask them.

9. John99 Banned Banned

I am NOT an ultra con AND I am POOR.

Edit: VERY POOR.

10. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Good,now cast your vote for the man that is proposing a billions dollar plan to help your poor ass out.

11. John99 Banned Banned

Well it is my own fault.

12. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

So what does that mean? Its almost like in actuality you say your poor yet your truly an ULTRA CON with money using that same ole illogical view that if you caused your own downfall you should NEVER,EVER EVER receive help from those who so called worked so hard and long for,while being so subconsciously unaware that you yourself is a person who makes mistakes.

13. John99 Banned Banned

No, i like being poor.

14. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

oh ok

15. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Here's the most important thing that I've learned from this current primary. Americans vote based on Emotions, not logic. That's how we ended up with Bush, people voted out of fear. Now we're dangerously close to electing Hillary or Mccain. Why is that? Fear, most people liked Obama(Liberal & Conservative) until they turned him into the angry black muslim-quasi-terrorist. Now people are voting against him not based on policy, but emotion.

Remember this famous exchange between the Architect and Neo in Matrix Reloaded?

Now that's a zinger!

16. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

!!!!!!!!!

Could not have said it better,i would have to result to large bold letters since the ULTRA CONS seem to repeat the same things over and over as if they are blind and cannot read when responses to there questions were answered long ago,or they simply have no logic.

I always said the judgement basis in this country is absurd.They vote out of fear,emotions,not the abilities the candidate has to change really important issues at hand.That is why Obama today ignored the Wright speech,he is really focused on speaking about the real issues.While the media insist Wright is a thorn in his side.I read alot of responses to Wrights speech from sites that are not ULTRA CON-ISH or EXTREME LIBERALIST,Wright has opened the eyes of many with backbones that are shocked the man is articulate,has knowledge on what he speaks,could back his sources up,was a funny down to earth gentlemen the Ultracons see as arrogant due to his actions being not of there own moralized political behaviors.

17. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

18. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

19. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Are you suggesting Obama's lying to the American people?

Either way, Wright's not doing Obama any favors. More controversy is the last thing Obama needs. Clinton won't be gaining any votes, but there's the chance of Obama losing some.

20. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

I am suggesting that Obamas statements that denounce the pastors statements are a must in a situation,especially being a black male candidate.And lets not make eek faces toward a notion of Obama lying.When Hilary has been ducking bullets.

21. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

I see this as Obama's newest chance to close the door on Wright from this campaign for good. So far all Wright has done is damage him, and if he wants to bring in his so called new political era, he needs to dump Wright to do it. Seeing Obama unspin is what makes so many people go ga-ga over him. Seeing him spin though will only hurt him.

22. countezero Registered Senior Member

Exactly.

As for the emotion thing: Emotion is driving support for Obama and against him. Logic, policy and politics is nowhere to be found in the reasoning of most, including those who are driving Obama toward the nomination.

23. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Oh pleaseee,he is not losing support,that propaganda lie the feed you haha.The people claiming they lost support for Obama are usually the same individuals who were never for him to begin with.