Quantum Wave Cosmology updates 2009

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by quantum_wave, May 1, 2009.

1. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Not really.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

A funny note.

Not that I have or ever will have the slightest care about what Guest254 thinks about the origin of QWC, buy I thought I would recap a little history going back five or six years as I have developed the speculations in probably over a hundred threads in six or eight forums under IDs of Bogie, BogieBlogger, Quantum_Wave, and Brain-in-a-vat. Not a very impressive history but it has kept me off the streets in retirement. I never really meant it to be anything more than I have always said it is, speculative ideas about the cosmology of the universe for discussion. All of these threads from those forums convey that plan.

I guess this was my earliest thread at SciForums. http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1880464#post1880464

This post refers to my bottom up approach step by step approach at other forums which include BAUT and Physforum.com back in 2006 where I was Bogie, and as bogieblogger at IIBD in 2004 or 2005. Anyway, post #3 in the linked thread is the one I am talking about:

My personal approach is to try to determine what might be the simplest explanations for what we now observe and I have been speculating using what I think is reasonable and responsible steps, one step at a time.

Using that approach I have been able to present my speculations (mostly at BAUT), get some feedback, revise and post, etc. until I have gotten into such speculative fervor that no one is able to say that they understand my current personal cosmology ; and yet to me it is all laid out one little step at a time but over a period of years posting and many threads.

My purpose for posting my steps and revising them based on input was to use a bottom up approach to understanding cosmology instead of trying to decipher all the alternative cosmologies, not being able to grasp them completely, and then never having a cosmology I could support.

Being new here, not knowing who anyone is or what they support of don't support, I guess I am just trying to get me feet wet. I see that I need 20 posts in order to use some forum features.

Is this the right forum for me to speculate about my alternative cosmology?

Here is an older thread from 2006. Even by then I have a personal cosmology but it was called the Infinite Spongy Universe (ISU). That is where I mentioned the axioms for the first time I think. AN helped me with them and btw I made it clear to him back then that my project was not valid science, but ideas. I mentioned that ideas lead to science IMHO. I mentioned that my ideas were speculative and since then I have been aware of the distinction between pseudoscience and emerging protoscience.

Here were the ISU Axioms: http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=11494&hl=

These are the first three axioms of QWC:

1) If ever there was nothing, nothing could ever exist.

2) Whenever something exists, something will always exist.

3) The universe is energy that has always existed and will always exist.

A funny note; see where AlphaNumeric was helping me distinguish between the axioms and the corollaries of these axioms in 2006.

Here is a thread I did back in 2004. http://www.freeratio.org/showthread.php?t=106798
    I was already talking about the ISU back them. The Infinite Spongy Universe became Quantum Wave Cosmology at BAUT when I dropped the Elemental energy particle in favor of the quantum wave/high density spot.

My process has been going on for five or six years and this very thread and the Google documents that I am and will put up for discussion here are evolved over those years and in those and other forums. This shouldn’t scare of threaten anyone and anyone who makes an arse out of themselves over it is just that.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

So, no reasons then? Ouch...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

“ Originally Posted by Tnerb
    Thread failure. ”

Not really, like I said. I am evolving my personal cosmology of the universe and even though you can look at it from Guests perspective, I can look at it from my perspective and new content is being added from these kind of trolls.

For example, the nature of expansion where galaxies are all moving away from each other. In my speculations I see it is like a co-moving coordinate system within an expanding arena. Expansion continues until interrupted. Do you notice what causes the interruption? That couldn't happen in the standard cosmology of BBT, Inflation, etc. because to them there was no space before the big bang or none to speak of anyway, lol.

8. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

I did, you said you weren't wanting people to believe it and I then give my interpretation of this and what it implies for your motives. I'm explaining how your statements come across.

Are you trying to be deliberately obtuse or do you fail to follow what I've said in relation to the post I linked to?

Given the post I linked to was only a few lines and I said which bit I was referring to you're simply using a very transparent excuse to avoid discussing the point I'm making.

You provided no justification for each step implying the other or why we should think they can put combined into a single coherent quantitative and logical framework, aka making stuff up because you know what things should or could be in cosmology.

And can you demonstrate how these lead through, logically and rigorously, to the implications you've claimed?

9. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

You have a long history of saying that people have said something that they haven’t said, and then attacking them for it. I can show you clear examples of that behavior by linking to what you say people have said, and then linking to what they actually said. Please deny this.

As far as I’m concerned you are being intellectually insincere and mentally immature, and you have no intention of taking anything I say from the perspective of discussion.

You say that you really have a self appointed mission to save the community from my ideas. That is what you said you were doing. You also said you just like to make fun of people "like me". And yet I’m the one applying logic, reason, thought, and ideas in what I say, and you are the one attacking logic, reason, thought and ideas. Go figure.

That is why I ask you to use the forum quote function. Everyone who knows you knows that I am right to ask that. And BTW, if you take something out of context I will ask you to give us the context. I am expected to try to keep this thread on topic, my topic not yours.

Am I wrong about any of this? You should change your entire tone to one of discussion instead of one geared toward discord and disruption. You have a proven performance across the board and across the forum of low road attacks.

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2279690&postcount=219

I toned this down for Stryder's benefit and I expect you to get nice or go away.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009