Star Wars vs Star Trek

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, May 9, 2002.

?

Which universe would win?

1. Star Trek

227 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Star Wars

268 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. Spaceballs

47 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Farscape

12 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Dune

50 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Stargate

36 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Read this, it have usefull infomation on how weak Star Trek weapons are. And stop inhaling Crack

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cody Registered Member

You remind me of a guy I debated with once who invented Star Trek Trivia out of thin air. With every super power in Trek united it would take decades to make at least 10,000 ships.

Unsupported bull. An old troop transport can one shot any of those.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hellblade8 Valued Senior Member

Sorry, but the largest weapon ever tested wasn't that high.

Furthermore genius, Russia doesn't have starships that toss this around like candy. You want a big UFP weapon? How about their tri-cobalt devices, which calc around 3,686,250 in TOS, or their bomb in Obsession which calcs at 36,862,500,000 Megatons (it blew half the atmosphere off the planet).

Also, at least their weapons range higher than the shit level of 1 megaton or so.

8. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Ya, and have you seen how fast they built the Grand army of the Repulic and the CIS army? 10 years. And how fast did they built the Imperial forces? 20 years ( i added the 10 years of the Clone army ) How slow did they built the Starfleet? centries. Star Wars ahve higher building technology

9. Cody Registered Member

In a single year, the Imperial REMNANT made 25,000 ISDs, much more impressive, eh?

10. Hellblade8 Valued Senior Member

Try actually watching Star Trek you idiot.:bugeye:

That was towards the END of the war, when both sides had taken heavy losses.

Your bullshit is simply breathtaking.

And yet we have never seen you post any evidence of this, and ICS doesn't count since it's EU and thus non-canon.

Where is your evidence man?:bugeye:

11. Hellblade8 Valued Senior Member

Evidence?

12. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Gosh, you are such an idioit. They test warheads not missles, a missle can carry two warheads! So the missle's effectiveness is 138 megatons. In fact Soviet-Russia dose have stuff that can send people or satilites into space? in not how did Yuri Gagarin get to space? and how did their satilites get to space? Soviet Russia dose have Ion Thrusters that they tose around like cotton candy ,they are so cheap in USSR that every satilite have 4 of them, I mean every single one after the invention of hall effect Ion thrusters. I study Ion Thrusters as a hobbie. Stop making Star Trek stuff up! You are not the creator of Star Trek nor you are the president of Parmount!

13. Cody Registered Member

I do.

Which episode is this? I shall watch it, to make sure this is the real quote, as it contradicts the rest of Trek.

ICS is not EU, it is G-level because it was approved by George Lucas.

And where do you get your bullshit? The EU is canon, and will be unless Lucas directly states that it isn't.

14. Hellblade8 Valued Senior Member

Um no, this weapon has proven higher yields than proton torpedos, and thus, that does not increase the yield of your grenade-like weapons.

15. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Yuuzhang Vong war.

16. Cody Registered Member

Dark Empire.

17. Hellblade8 Valued Senior Member

You apparently don't.

"Tracking into the Wind"

"Ask the Jedi Council" response by Steve Sansweet (director of fan relations) and Chris Cerasi (an editor for Lucas Books at the time), it was stated that:
    Chee:
    George Lucas:
    Do you think you'd have other people continue the Star Wars saga past Episode VI or turn some of the other material into films?

I believe you owe me a concession.

18. Hellblade8 Valued Senior Member

Sorry, that's EU. Non-canon.

19. Cody Registered Member

Lucas is the only person who dictates Canonocity, and nowhere in his quotes does he directly state that it is not canon. He has to directly state it for it to be true.

20. Hellblade8 Valued Senior Member

First of all, how about you start backing up your claims? I'm not an expert on Russia, but I somewhat doubt this much.

And no, I am not making Star Trek stuff up, and if you wish to slander my name with your accusations, you will provide evidence of where I am making stuff up, becuase thus far, you have yet to provide any evidence for anything you've claimed.

Gee, no shit.

21. Hellblade8 Valued Senior Member

Check post 9194 for evidence.

22. Cody Registered Member

God, do you ever shut up? Enterprise-B used the same EU-non canon thing you did. I disproved him, and he shut up. Will you? And for the last time LUCAS HAS TO DIRECTLY STATE IT IS NON-CANON FOR IT TO BE TRUE!

23. Cody Registered Member

That's what I posted it for, you idiot. Lucas dictates canon, therefore he has to directly state it is not for it to be true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.