Star Wars vs Star Trek

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, May 9, 2002.

?

Which universe would win?

1. Star Trek

227 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Star Wars

268 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. Spaceballs

47 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Farscape

12 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Dune

50 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Stargate

36 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

True, but it never got pulled out

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Centerpoint made a big blackhole cluster with one blast. Also, the Millienium Falcon flown in it no problem.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Legacy of the Force : Fury

Page 347 - 348
    Gasping for breath, he raised his comlink. " This is Solo. Do not fire on the Millennium Falcon. Anyoe who fires on her dies. Use tractor beam only ."
    He heard but paid no attention to, the acknowledgment from the bridge. He took no mind of the confusion in the officer's voice as the man reported progess with the tractor beams-which turned to no progress, as the weapons officers' switch over to the tractor system gave the Falxon precious moments in which to pull out from Anakin Solo's hanger bay (Tractor beams work outside the hanger bay). Yes, I once fird on the Falxon from this very ship. But my daughter was not aboard her then. He could feel her, Allana's shining presence, growing ever more distant, and each moment of separation felt like another needle being hammered into his heart.(The tractor beams locked on, but the Falcan is still pulling away, so it did lock on )
    Finally it came, the report ge dreaded, the one he could not forestall no matter how strongly, lovingly, hopelessly he reached his daughter through the Force. " Sir, I'm sorry to report that the Millennium Falcon has entered hyperspace. "
    His legs failed him and he sank to the deck plates, kneeling in his pain and sudden grief.
    The last time I qouted the book is wrong because I don't have my book with me. The tractor beam did lock on and it jumped to hyperspace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

They can "bring" the Force the Milky Way. All they have to do is atleast one person is force senstive in the galaxy

8. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Thats right, I forgot. Thank you. They also can fire the Centerpoint. And how could the Federation get to Star Wars galaxy. All they have to do is to sit back and watch the Federation being destroyed.

9. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

The point is, if there are medichlorians in cells, the feds would have found them already.

10. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

But why not build it smaller? It would be simply easier, and more cost efficient.

11. Saquist Banned Banned

I don't even know what that means.

Got to Words for you guys..
    Galactic Barrier

12. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

They won't know what they are.

13. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

First Death Star is also a base and drydock and is designed to look mencing.

14. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

That means the Force will be in the Milky Way if there are Star Wars people in Milky Way ( Or force senstives )

The Force can open the galactic barrier, thats what Outbound Flight is designed to do, open the barrier then explore other galaxies. They can do it.

15. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

That makes no sense.

A real black hole would have destroyed the Falcon, thus those aren't real blackholes.

Here is a quoted post I used against the idea of a mislead 14 year old...

16. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

OH GOD!!! OH GOD!!!!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? IF THEY DID EXIST ON STAR TREK, WE WOULD HAVE HEARD OF THEM BY NOW!!!!
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

17. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

It is a real blackhole. You have no proof to deny that. The Falcon flown in the Maw Cluster. Maw Cluster is made by Centerpoint's super super stong gravitational field. It is a real blackhole in any shape or from.

18. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Okay, what do you actually know about black holes?

19. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

I said Star Trek don't know about them, you just proved by point.

20. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

You have no proof that they exist in the ST universe!!!

If there were, we would know about them.

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  21. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

They are fromed from exploded Stars. It sucks objects ( and light ), it spins the object as fast as the speed of light. And it crush the object to the size of a atom. It also send radio waves.

Centerpoint can crush a whole system in a second. A blackhole never done that. If Star Trek ships can go in a blackhole, then why isn't the cluster that the Falcon flown into a real one?

22. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Yes, but they can use the force regardlesss. I changed your mistake.

23. Saquist Banned Banned

That would be a wrong guess. The sensors of the transporter have been able to isolate unknown contagions but they were still unable to remove them.
    recognition yes, removal no.

Well you couldn't hit your target with either the Galaxy Gun or the Centerpoint weapon. Not in my estimation...

Back before Episodes 1 throught 3 showed many of the abilites the Jedi's showed were exactly like powers seen in Star Trek. Telepathy, Telekensis, the power of persuasion. Yes your right on that issue. However as you know all that changed after the new movies. We were given details that made it clear that Trek has nothing like the force.

Star Wars tells us life in their Galaxy they can not exist without the midichlorians. Infact they consider the organisims intelligent. No such creatures exist in Star Trek and certainly life in trek is not dependent on these organisms. That is the defining difference.

Will the lack of the organism prevent them from using the Force in our Galaxy...I doubt it. I think the Force is actually the Four Forces used as one or with some sort of limit.

Also note that Luke Skywalker had the same exact midichlorian count as Anikan Skywalker at birth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.