Sciforums Fleet

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Thor, May 19, 2004.

1. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Omega heard the message from the Grand Admiral. He gave no reply.

"Sir, multiple enemy ships decloaking from the rear!"

"What!? Black Hole doesn't have that technology!"

"No sir, it's Zatarian."

"Lock on to them!"

"Sir, look!"

Omega watched as the remaining Black Hole ship was destroyed by the Zatari's.

"Sir, incoming message."

"Patch it throgh."

"I am Carybdis of the ZSS Achilles. We have rebelled against the Zatari homeworld. How may we be of assistance?"

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Xenturian Expeditionary Fleet Eleven along with Imperial Vichi Defense Fleet Four arrived after they have been destroyed,

"We are sent to defend Earth, that was just the scouts, so we have to be on high alert,"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Gald to have you. All decks prepare for imminent attack."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"To think that they have this many scouts, I presume we will be outnumbered in the war by quite a fair amount, we have intel from your ESSCPA Special Operations that the vanguard will arrive in three days," The Xenturian officer said.

8. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Less than that, in my opinion."

9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"I am giving it a 1 day give or take, we should be ready for them at anytime, we should set up now,"

10. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: For those that don't know, I am basing Cera on this character. Can anyone guess who she is and what anime she is from?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"Shogun, we've gotten the civilians off earth and onto delta, were starting to move the military resources and troops that we cannot stash here on earth"-Zero

"I am going to stay behind with my marines, were going to the everest base, were making it the central command because of the height and the climate, from what my science officer says, the biology of the black hole soldier's anatomy is less efficient with oxygen and the altitude and climate only serves to exasperate it, I'm leaving my first officer, commander Jacob in command of the Infinite Angel, I sent him with fuel and ammunition on course to your ships, dock with him and refuel and resupply, it may be the last chance before you pull back"-Zero

"Also, we managed to "requisition" about a hundred nano suits from R&D, my men and I have been trained in their use so we will be training more of the guerrillas with them. The next time you hear from me I'll be at Everest base"-Zero

OOC: The nanosuit is from a video game called "crysis" (I figured since you brought one trait from outside the game I'd bring my own), basically it is a suit that is incredibly advanced and uses nano technology and has four modes, super strength and speed, stealth (invisibility), maximum armor (bullet proof), tactical (allows you to identify enemies, their weapons, and even how bodies were killed). It cannot use more than one at the same time and they each drain energy and only recharge when not used. Here's a picture:

12. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

I dunno, but is that pepperoni pizza i see. yum

13. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Shogun, we are going to wage a several month long guerrilla war, as in, they are going to take earth, it seems more and more like your talking about just making a simple trap, killing them all in one swoop, and we win...

14. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Good luck in your battles, I would try to work as fast as you could and providing you with accurate intel, we are also sending one hundred and forty mass produced Gawin-class Mobile Suits with "natural" pilots ( normal humans ), it is brand new from our labs, we want to test them under combat environment" Shogun said over the holoprojector, Shogun smiled faintly and said, "We will also be sending over 50 ESSCPA-class "Shinobi" exoskeleton armor, we won't be able to pledge our forces, but we can provide logistical support, we will be also sending top-grade turrets and mines,"

Shogun then returned to his task,

Meanwhile.....

"Land right there in that crater," said the Xenturian commander in orbit around Mars. They are going to build a fortress there.

Out of Game: I am not the one at Earth, I am in the shipyard at Delta working on the brain analysis.

15. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: I know, the trap will fail due to the unexpected numbers and strength of the Black Hole invasion fleet. We hold off the vanguard for a few days then the main invasion overwhelms us. Then we retreat to Delta...

16. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Here they come!"

"Open fire!"

10 Black Hole ships jumped out of hyperspace. All ships were opening fire.

"Launch all squadrons, both bombers and fighters. Shields to maximum."

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: The armor is pretty cool

18. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: Cera is C.C from Code Geass.

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

The carriers with the Gawin Mobile Suits arrive,

"Launch all Mobile Suits, combat status red, seal off the bridge, we will show the Super Soldier boys what we can do,"

"Aye sir! We will do our very best,"

The Mobile Suits emerged from the ship and opened fire.

The Xenturian Fleet set up defensive batteries while the Vichi Fleet covered them, opening fire on the Black Hole ships.

20. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Yes correct, but that was more directed at fedr808 then you, because I told you that before.

21. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: cool, nice plan.

22. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: Well he didn't know.

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

A lost Earth gives us the encouragement to beat the Black Hole Empire and recapture Earth

We can't keep winning battles, we have to lose some.