Muslim Experience in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DiamondHearts, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Bells Staff Member

Whoa dude? What the hell?

:bugeye:

You need to take a break from this place BR.. go take a walk or something. You're sounding a tad delusional.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Maybe you need to look at your own Delusions?

Everything can be solved in a peace full manner?

The only way things are solved peacefully in Islam is when you abandon all of your beliefs, if you don't, you are subject to attack because of your religion, it you survive that, you become a second class citizen in your own land, and your life becomes the whim of the Muslem.

This is Islam, read their Laws, look at the writings of their Imam's, and Ayatollah's, there is no compromise with any other Religion or Faith, there is no compromise with any other political system except, Sharia' and the Quran.

They tell us they are going to convert or kill us, and they have done so since 632 AD, the Quran in one hand, the Sword in the other, and the only choice is Convert or Die.

SAM support this Heart, Mind, and Soul, but she is to much of a coward to put her body on the line for Her Faith, that is left for those who aren't worth as much to Her, as She is to Her self.

Have you been reading the News? watching T.V.?

Islam, suicide bombing, Iraq, murder, Darfur, Phillipines, Bali, WTC, the Mohammad Cartoon, SAm has not condemed one thing.

If it is done in the name of Islam, SAM is in full support of it.

The Market Places that are Suicide Bombed, the Children Killed, the Women raped, as long as it is done in the name of Jihad, Islam Mohammad and Allah it is just and not to be questioned.

Much the same as Nazism, all is allowed as long as it is done in the name of the Supreme Leader.....Mohammad and Allah.

The goal of Islam is a world under Sharia' the Quran, bowing 5 times a day to Mecca and Allah, and SAM is a propagandist in that Religious Jihad.

By SAM acquiescence, and defence of the killing of innocent people around the world, by SAM's Islamic Brothers on Jihad, wether infidel or Moslem, SAM has taken the blood of those victim's on to Her own Hands.

It still comes down to the Fact that SAM, a Muslem, supports terrorism on the part of her religion, SAM is a active voice in that Terrorism, and a vocal supporter of the Violence as long as it is done in the Name of Mohammad.....Allah.......and Islam.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Arabs are nomads [mostly] they settle and resettle everywhere. The formation of the "kingdom" of Kuwait, from a province of the Ottoman Empire, however, was entirely a result of the British.

After this they signed an agreement with the Ottomans, which, true to form, they completely ignored when it came to their "interests". This has been the pattern of division of the ME states for all the states, from Palestine to Iraq.

So who is currently occupying other people's countries? Who is not doing any body counts? Whose troops have invaded sovereign nations and refuse to leave? Who has killed millions and tortured thousands? Who is kidnapping foreign civilians and beating them to death?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I think Hamas did some of that last, actually.

8. John99 Banned Banned

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Hezbulla, for one Russia for second, China for a Third, Islam for a Home Run.

11. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

All the territory in the present Middle East were divided by lines made by the British and the French and given to their servants, those Arabs who were traitors to their people and had gained European favor. The Arabs had no say in the matter.

Referring to the prison abuse and torture in Abu Ghareeb, Bagram, and Guantanamo Bay, anyone that excuses it or endorses it cannot be expected to have any humanity.

12. Bells Staff Member

Yes, but the leadership was in place before the British became involved. The Al-Sabah line became the head of the people and it remained in place after it became a province and then the "Kingdom". Ergo, the Al-Sabah line of power existed prior to British involvement.

Look at the dates.

From your quote:

See?..

Which was signed long after the Al-Sabah line came into power.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There was no leadership, it was like Muqtada al Sadr or the Hezbullah leading the Shias. Without arms and funds, he [they] cannot become President. You should read the entire history, if you can get your hands on it. The "king" was put in position, like the Shah of Iran and the British promised to "defend" him if he looked out for their interests.

India's "first contact" with Britain occured long before they established colonial rule by setting up "kings" with privy purses who looked the other way. You forget, the Indians, the Palestinians, the Sudanese, we've all been there, where British divide and rule is concerned.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  14. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Bells:
    I think Buffalo is weary of S.A.M's dishonesty.

15. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Nope. thats him normally.
    Although I remember when Baron Max was around, his posts were a bit more coherent.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

It is the pure out right lies on SAM's part, that she cares about the children.

17. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Please, do not turn this thread into another flame SAM thread.

This issue is very serious. Muslims are going through a tough time in America due to some of the racist and prejudice people who hate all Muslims, some of which is demonstrated in this very thread.

18. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Well duh. Have you forgotten the Iranians taking over our embassy? Have you forgotten 9/11? The majority of Americans at the very least have negative feelings about Islam and are extremely suspicious of Muslims. A sizeable and vocal minority of them despise Islam and don't want Muslims within our borders. There are even a few who don't want Muslims anywhere near this planet. There's no sympathy for Muslims in the United States so don't go looking for it. Wrong century for that, dude. The best they can reasonably hope for is grudging, minimal tolerance with occasional breaches: to be the new "niggers."

Sure it's uncivilized and I don't mean to imply that I share or even condone this attitude, but I can certainly understand where it comes from, having spent the last six years living and working fairly close to the Pentagon, watching its reconstruction, and seeing daily interviews with people who were only one degree of separation from someone who was there. Couple that with Americans' traditional utter ignorance of geography and world affairs: There are probably only a few thousand of us who know that the four largest Muslim countries are Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh and that Arabs and Persians combined are a minority within the Muslim community.

It's hard to be an apologist for Islam in today's America, so it stands to reason that it must be a whole lot harder to be an actual Muslim in today's America.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And a lot of Moslems are going through tough times around the world because of Muslems killing Moslems for pure suicide bombing sport.

As far as prejudice, SAM has more than enough of it in Her make up, to qualify as a full fledged member in good standing of any raciest organization in the world.

As for Moslems going through tough time in America, Really? I don't see it, I don't hear of it, what I see and hear is America Bending over backwards to be fair to all it's citizens and visitors.

The only time some one is singled out is when they break the Law, there are no wide spread sweeps to round up Moslems in this Country, and there is nothing like the Riots and Killing, that take place every time Islam thinks it has been insulted.

Islam has killed more innocent people over the Mohammad Cartoons, than any Moslems have been killed in this country.

Islam the Peacful Religion....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

uke:

20. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Pfft.. any discrimination muslims go through in America would be downright civilized in comparison to what an American would go through in many muslim countries.

21. Gustav Banned Banned

you are all over time and space with crappy strawmen
    get educated
    even wiki knows more than you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Khalid
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bani_Utbah
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Kuwait

so ahh
    your analogy....
    brits are serpents offering apples in the garden of eden

ja?
    do not lie!
    am i right?

/cackle

22. Gustav Banned Banned

sepiamutiny had a interesting observation a while back when syriana came out .....

23. Gustav Banned Banned

someone posted a link here that pointed towards an abc doc that enacted a bigoted store manger refusing service to hajis

a few onlookers gave high fives
    more signaled disapproval
    most kept their mouths shut

so "most" is up for grabs
    i say more of the "most" would have expressed disapproval if fear was not a factor

i mean
    we also let anyone bleed to death on the street
    same mechanism

ja
    my america
    cooler than shit

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008