I Love Reverend Wright

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LORD_VOLDEMORT, Apr 28, 2008.

1. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

No if Obama follows the selfish pathethic desires of those who feel guilty or angry because the pastor spoiled there oh so perfect perceptions of the government he will lose his firm base.He is not going to denounce this man.You cons seriously need to get over it.If white voters with no backbone use Wright as the reason not to vote for Obama they obviously should not be voting at all.That poor judgement is the problem with todays politics.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

The selfish pathetic desires of those who feel angry by Wright's comments?? Obama himself was offended! Are you ready to call him pathetic and selfish? And if not, if you're telling me that Obama was in fact not offended and lied in his statement today, why should I believe you? I have your word against Obama's, and so far Obama has directed everyone to take him at his word by portraying himself as an honest politician who will abandon the lying, the swiftboating, the spinning of yesterday's politicians. So excuse me if I take Obama's words over yours.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'm no puppet woman so dont expect me to play these political games,im a realist.Had you been paying careful attention to the campaign and Obamas speech you would of realized that he very well knew of his pastors comments,he knew his views,had he heard them before? yes!,does he agree with them? NO.Just because they are the Reverends views does not mean they are Obamas views.That is so pathethic to hold someone else accountable for the actions of others.The first problem is the bullshit the media hounds Reverend on while most blogs posters today responded with a new profound respect for the man being a realist,clearly issues up clearly,stating he was a man that felt no human being is superior.So what do the ULTRA CONS and political junkies that are so deceived by the cruel acts of this government do? They focus yet again on senseless bullshit claiming the REVEREND WASARROGANT AND FULL OF HIMSELF,NO! in African american culture that adrenaline pumping is a result of a firm belief in truths being said,taught,realized,a self appraisal as a result of having a total understanding of a situation,peration,or association.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

The man is a racist bigot.

He's a dishonest racist bigot.

Whitie may have bought his ancestors, but black Africans sold his ancestors to Whitie.

Until the Reverend damn's those of his own pigmentation for selling their own to Whitie, he has no province to presume to damn Whitie as First Cause.

Black Africans have killed and enslaved more black Africans than Whitie ever has.

Get real.

8. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Again, am I supposed to take your word over Obama's? He explicitly stated today that he never previously heard Wright's most recent comments, and that he was offended by them, and denounced them.

Now, I agree with you that Obama shouldn't be held accountable for Wright's actions or words and you'll notice that I never said he should be. The one comment I did make was as an objective observer that Wright will hurt Obama in this race. In a perfect world, he wouldn't, but obviously this isn't a perfect world.

9. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I agree, and oh boy, the right will play this card forever. The Rev. should take a long vacation if he wants to help Berry...

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

with friends like Wright, who needs 527s?

11. countezero Registered Senior Member

Obama has again repudiated the Reverand...

12. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

OMFG YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY BE THIS IGNORANT? DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE YOUR EXAGGERATED,EXTREMELY FALSE STATEMENTS? BOY DONT MAKE ME DESTROY YOU WITH THE HARDCORE FACTS.

13. John99 Banned Banned

Come on Voldemort. The Governor didnt get to where he is by feeling sorry for himself. And he's BLIND for christs sake.

14. Imperfectionist Pope Humanzee the First Registered Senior Member

He never damned white people. He never even damned America. What he said was that if a nation does bad things, and continues to do bad things, it doesn't deserve a blessing from God.

15. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

You talking to a man that just sat here and said Black africans killed more black slaves than White slave owners.My god if the ignorance does not get any deeper from some of these members.I thought these type of conservative people were all dead and extinct.Its 2008 and we still dealing with pathethic false statements such as those he just said.Like is he even worth it at this point?

16. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Why shouldn't Obama be held accountable for the outrageous statements of his pastor? It's not like this is a guy he had lunch with once or someone he worked with and never really discussed these kind of issues with. This is Obama's pastor. He has been for twenty years. Obama has been sitting in the pew listening to this guy's crap for twenty years and only now is he outraged? I don't buy it.

17. countezero Registered Senior Member

Not to mention the entire ideological basis for that church is racist and Marxist, as anyone who goes back and looks at its founding can see. So regardless of what Wright did or did not say in the Royal presence, the presence alone is something to question.

18. Imperfectionist Pope Humanzee the First Registered Senior Member

I think he "accounted" for his differences with Wright today. He explained quite clearly that he doesn't agree with his views. How much more accountable should he be?

19. countezero Registered Senior Member

Why did he attend a church whose ideological foundation is racist and Marxist?

20. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Sure. Now he disagrees. What about the past 20 years?

21. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Because I think a person should be held accountable for his own actions, his own words. Had Obama actually agreed with Wright's sentiments, then I'd be critical. But guilt by association isn't enough for me to discredit him. I was the same with Ron Paul and the racist newsletter stories, which were I think even more damning to Paul than Wright to Obama, and I'm not going to change my view on that just because the person in question this time is a Democrat. Besides, as of yet Obama has denied hearing the offensive comments while he attended the church, and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. (none of this changes the fact that Wright belongs to the Al Sharpton demagogue club though)

22. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yeah, right!:bugeye: And I suppose you also buy into his myth that HIV was developed by the U.S. government to suppress Black people. Right??????

23. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

What facts could you possibly offer up that can factually deny that black Africans willingly and willfully sold their fellow black/less than black Africans to Whitie for $$$?

Let's put your well-deserved modern public education to the test.

Show us the facts.