You can instantly know a woman's sex history from her stride

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by KilljoyKlown, Jun 1, 2012.

1. seagypsy Banned Banned

When I was 14, I spent a day exercising my dad's quarter horse and practicing for a barrel riding competition coming up the following weekend. I must have rode for 7 hours straight. The next day guys were hootin at me thinking I had lost my virginity. Hardly. So there are more things than sex that can have a woman walking funny. Maybe she has a raunchy infection.... ever think of that? or maybe she gotta penis... and aint a man at all.

EDIT: I meant to say... ain't a WOMAN at all lol. But I think most readers would have known what I meant.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

If you were doing the bowlegged shuffle I might suspect you did the football team.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But I am glad you clarified the situation. I have been horse riding before and can relate.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neverfly Banned Banned

Basketball, actually...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

History and physical capability have been thoroughly confused here.

They might even have their cause and effect backwards. Not a well designed study - they couldn't find any virgins?

8. mammador Registered Member

It could be so, but then walking styles are individual. It depends on physiology, mood and to a large extent personality.

9. seagypsy Banned Banned

lol my husband has a consistent strut, that I find very cute for what its worth, that could easily leave anyone thinking he just got some or that he is confident that he is about to.

10. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

First welcome to the forum. I could be wrong here but your ID sounds kind of female to me. Could you please verify one way or the other? Personally I think this article is full of crap. Just the kind of article this forum likes to draw blood from.

11. mammador Registered Member

12. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Poor boy?

13. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Okay, for this particular topic it seemed a good thing to know. I hope you were not offended by my asking?

14. mammador Registered Member

And thanks for the welcome.

15. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Do you plan to be avatarless or are you thinking about adding one when you find it? If you pick a picture that's larger than permitted the software will shrink it down. However the aspect ratio of the picture is important if you want it to completely fill the avatar space available for it.