Sciforums Fleet

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Thor, May 19, 2004.

1. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Zero had removed the speeder from the cave, at least at everest they had lots of spares.

He got to his dump, got an AT6 rocket launcher, strapped it to his back, grabbed a Gauss rifle, same deal there, several grenades, some clips for his AD 82, and he was good to go.

Got on his speeder and rocketed away, there were going to be some pissed holians.

He got to the edge of Shanghai, no way around it, had to go through, he rocketed through the streets at a few hundred miles per hour, dodging people all around him, after fifteen minutes of some scary ass piloting he was outside the city.

"Omega, you there?"-Zero

"Damnit..."

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: Mechs are more maneuverable ( at least the Japanese designs ), and have greater accuracy. It is capable of long-range, short-range and close-quarters melee. That is why I loved the Savior's design, advantages of mechs + those of fighters. Mechs will take a hell lot of skill to pilot.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Yah, but a fighter with enough speed can out run any mech no sweet, plus they are smaller and stealthier without cloaks. Mechs are great for killing power, but for me, having something sleek and f******* fast is what I like.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Omega and Relena set off through the rice patties. The water sloshing in his shoes.

"What were you doing in the shuttle?"

"I wanted to be with you."

"Heckuva time to do it. You could have died. What medical supplies are there?"

"Just an aid kit. What about weapons?"

"A Pistol, an SMG, and two grenades. Surprised they didn't blow up."

"What's in the bag?"

"Uh,.... nothing!"

"Something to hide?"

"No.... no! Why would you think that?"

"Well you seem to be hiding something.."

"Drop it!"

It was an acward walk after that.

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Our of Game: I like fast, maneuverable, and accurate. i don't really care much for firepower.

9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Shogun climbed to the bottom, he never been to Honshu Island before. The scene was amazing, and it was intact. He then reminded himself he is not here to sight see and proceeded to walk to Fuji ( the city ).

10. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

I can see that influence on your mech, you prefer fast and maneuvorability side of the scale but not to the extreme degree I do where I sacrifice a lot of heavy guns in order to fly faster than mach 7. Scramjets ftw.

11. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Omega looked back at the shuttle to see a man with a speeder bike shouting his name.

"Who goes there!"

12. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Okay you guys, we need to figure out some way to make our characters meet up, because as fun as the story is right now, it would be even funner if we played as a team. It seems we are all seperated. ie, Shogun, a good way for you is if your intention was to steal intel and than make it back to your mech to head to Everest to deliver it, but that's just an example.

In game: He saw them, they were heading out of the rice patties but from ontop of the mountain with his binoculars he could definitely see them. He turned his speeder 90 degrees down and rode down the mountain dodging trees and boulders, "if it werent for this itchy suit I have on I'd be dead now" he thought. He reached the bottem and continued to fly forwards to where he had seen Omega and some woman. He figured he'd arrive in a minute or two.

13. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Zero twists the speeder sideways and slides to a stop.

"Are you Omega?"

14. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

He arrived at the town.....there are Black Hole soldiers patrolling it. He waited for one of them to get isolated. He then used the knife on his gauntlet to kill him. He then put the soldier' coat over his armor. He then kept on walking.

15. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Omega saw the speeder coming at him and pointed the SMG at it.

"Relena hide."

16. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"What's it to you?"

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

He then saw a large holian ship. He decided once it is nightfall, he will infiltrate it and steal what he can.

18. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Do you mean the knife gauntlet in assassin's creed?

Back in game,

Zero switched to tactical mode for a second, he saw the submachine gun this unknown man was carrying and his goggles displayed it's type, make, and caliber. It also outlined the shape of a woman behind a tree, she had a 9.5 pound rock in her left hand, cuts on her shoulder.

"Identify yourself, were you near the explosion"-Zero said as he switched to armor and moved his hand behind his back to a mini submachine gun on his back.

OOC: Omega, here's a picture of the nanosuit I based my character's on, so you get a referance to what he looks like, actually it's a cg of it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Okay I think were getting a tad out of sink, lol, here, you answer the post I just did and I'll answer that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"I was in it. Why?"

Omega holded his ground.

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: No, the one in Star Wars: Republic Commandos

In Game:

He went "patrolling" the city, while he brought up the map of the city from ESSCPA archives on his HUD. He is going to mark all the Holian military installations on the map.

22. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"Are you Holian?"-Zero as he eased his submachine gun back into his holster.

"Are you Omega?" "Who is that behind the tree?"

23. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

They're the same thing.