Ark Covenant Heelstone Testimony Stonehenge UK

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Garry Denke, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Guys and Girls Bare with me:

Garry,
    Plonk is drunk with squitty termoil. Over potatoes eating bacteria is germinated outcast by solar diaphram.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Garry Denke Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Garry Denke Banned Banned

Yes you may.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

8. Garry Denke Banned Banned

Here is my interpretation of what your post says:

"Quit busting my balls and I'll fix my erroneous quantum of action: My corrected quantum of action is 9.6705527... x 10^-36 J-s [exact]. This is what I, Stryder, have posted."

Well, how did I do Stryder, am I close?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

'ark Energy

9. Garry Denke Banned Banned

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  10. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

11. Garry Denke Banned Banned

12. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Careful Denke.

Lets not throw stones, shall we. The storage space was mine and I was little annoyed that my bandwidth would be eaten by you spamming the net because you were too lazy to link the images to your own space. I made my point and had fun doing it by changing the files. Again: my storage space.

But since you decided to chuck a stone at me, let me toss one back.

Where's the academic honesty in using Hawley's site plans on a document you call your own? You call it vol 1, p.1 but give no credit to Hawley (1925).

Instead, you spam up whatever forums you come across with gibberish and probably sit in your underwear in the middle of the night giggling with delight as people discuss and react to your silly posts. You had my interest for a while, particularly with the coal-mining hypothesis, but when that didn't pan out you stick with the gibberish about the Lost Ark of the Covenent. Making a wild speculation and then listing a bunch of apparently random and unrelated facts does not make science. There's no discussion of why the nonsense you write here is connected nor is there anything postulated that is testable. Moreover, your hypothesis that there are Near Eastern artifacts buried below the Stonehenge Heelstone appears to have no real source of data from which to make the inference.

Unlike Stryder, I don't think you're a "bot" or someone who is drunk or high. I think you're just a guy who gets his jollies screwing with others on the net. To that end, I find you somewhat entertaining. And, until you actually make a coherent assertion, I'm content to contribute my bit for the show.

Hawley, W. (1925). Report on excavations at Stonehenge during the season of 1923. Antiquaries, vol. 5, 21-50.

13. Garry Denke Banned Banned

You better be "Mutha Fukka" because your spamming of your "CNN" forgery displaying your "Nigga" racist jokes at Google and elsewhere are felonies.

Positive your changing your spam to presidents cut and pasted with other copyright images covers you? Will your fake name and address save you?

14. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Well we've had fun working out whether you have anything worth saying or not Garry, however it's time to put an end to this thread, as obviously allowing it to continue the way it has been is adding to your delusion.

If you want to pull chains, go find a public restroom in a truck stop, they usually tend to forget to flush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.