Cinco de Mayo is Seditious and Causes Riots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainJackSparrow, Sep 9, 2005.

1. CaptainJackSparrow Registered Member

Where I live, they really don't celebrate the 4th of July anymore, but they do celebrate Cinco de Mayo for about 10 days, as well as Mexican Independence Day on September 16th for about 10 days.

At sporting events where I live, they had to stop playing the National Anthem at the start of the event because the Mexicans booed, beat up the White people who stood and/or sang, and rioted. The newsmedia will not show the people what is coming.

So I put these videos on CD to pass out to my neighbors, friends and family to show what's coming.

Cut and paste the following links.

http://host295.ipowerweb.com/~lawatchd/videoclips/Cebeda7-4-96.WMV
    http://kirkbytv.com/Video/Teaser1_15fps.wmv
    http://kirkbytv.com/Video/Teaser2_15fps.wmv
    http://kirkbytv.com/Video/Teaser3_15fps.wmv
    http://kirkbytv.com/Video/BaldwinParkII_320x240.wmv

I suggest all of you start burning CDs like this, and do the same.

Here is a picture of the CD cover.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

BURN, BABY, BURN!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Well, california was at least once Mexican Land, as was texas, Arizona, and New Mexico.
    I think we should give it back to 'em...I have no use for those states.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dkb218 Banned Banned

I find it hard to believe that the whites didn't form lynching parties. I find it hard to believe that the police didn't go on a termination patrol. Isn't gun ownership legal in your state?

8. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Where do you live? When did they riot at the sporting event? What is in the wmv files, video of the riot? Do you have still photos for those who think video files are to large?

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

4th of july=1 day
    Cinco de Mayo=10 days

Pass the salsa, amigo!

10. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

who cares what they want, Americans own the land fair and square. if they want it back, they should fight for it. but not some coward ass terrorist shit, make a real army, and fight.

personally, I think the demonstration looked staged, at least by most of the people there.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2005
  11. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Sporting events bring out the worst in people everywhere on earth. The way people behave at a game is a very poor indicator of what they're like in real life. People go on violent and occasionally deadly rampages at soccer games in frelling ENGLAND!

12. Roman Banned Banned

No way, bebito. We fought a bloody war over a hundred years ago to settle the issue of secession. We don't just give things back, especially things with the fifth largest economy in the world.

13. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Down with mexico, for the sole reason that it helped spawn the crazy frog mexican remix.

14. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

frog mecican remix?

15. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

So? I have no use for texas or california. The people there piss me off.

16. Rekkr Registered Senior Member

CaptainJackSparrow, I agree. I have known about the "issues" with immigration and multiculturalism for a long time. Seldom have I seen it summarized so well. I am anti-immigration and pro-deportation. Although our country is already so split and subdivided amongst so many cultures it is past the point of deportation. I don't think there is anything we can do to save the USA short of "drastic" measures.

17. SativaDiva Registered Senior Member

America makes it too easy and inviting for others. People used to come here to change their lives, but now it seems they're trying to change America. It seems to be losing control at a rapid pace. This country is so mixed up that it's forgetting it's own culture. We need to do what China did and close borders for an extended length of time so we can get this place back to what is was meant to be.

18. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

I think we should deport you Rekkr your family immigrated at some point.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, most of us did. But then we "became" Americans ...and most didn't hold onto those ancient rituals of human sacrifice and things like that!!

If you want to become an American, please do so ....otherwise, keep yer' filthy ass off our soil!!

Baron Max

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Yeah, these riots are real. I live in Ventura County and see and hear of it all the time. I don't doubt a Mexican uprising coming along. Tense times these are. Let's see what happens on November 2nd, the day of some threat by Mexican groups.

And let's not forget in today's news:

Tape Released: American al Qaeda Member Warns of Attacks

Names Los Angeles and Melbourne as Next Targets

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Investigation/story?id=1115448&page=1

- N

Last edited: Sep 12, 2005
  21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

We're beginning to have similar "problems" in Texas, but as I see it here, the Hispanics are taking a VERY active role in politics and voting. If they do that, then I'm all for it ...because at that point, I'm sure that they'll feel more and more like "Americans" rather then like displaced Mexicans. I don't know how it is in Californication, but from the news I hear, it's a similar happening.

The "revolution" is political rather than violent overthrow.

Baron Max

22. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Being a nazi insults america more than rebeliouse immigrants. Although, it is pritty pathetic, to come to a country for a new life and then bite the hand that feeds you.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, ain't it though?! and to make it worse, some come here BECAUSE of what we have and what we are .......yet turn around and do nothing but bitch and moan and complain! And even worse than that, they try to bring with them the very fuckin' things that made their own fuckin' country a major mess!

Baron Max