The Picture Thread Mark II

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Avatar, Aug 20, 2004.

1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Well, it certainly doesn't appear to be a photoshop altered pic. But, you always have the same expression on your face. Do you ever smile? Cheer up, woman! And you never look at the camera, do you? I know which is your best side. At least that which you feel is your best side...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Anyway, you have to admit you have posted your picture quite a few times in the short time you've been here. But, that's probably just because you're hot and so see no reason to hide. However, you might change your opinion when the flies come out en masse. Good luck.

Hmm. However, just to prove that it's not a photoshop fake, write WCf is a woman on your forehead and look at the camera and smile.

Draw some lightning bolts or celtic symbols on your cheeks too.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. inamorata Banned Banned

Thats why I screwed up the paper after I wrote the words

You deduced that from those pics? How this one then:

Um. My cam is on the left side of my computer. Would you prefer I move it to the right? Would you like me to perhaps rearrange the furniture too?

3 times. Once in the avator thread because someone asked if it was me or not in my avator (someone had also asked if it was natalie imbruglia in the avator, so i figured posting a larger pic would clear that up), and 2 pics in here. One taken tonight quickly, and the other because i think its a good pic because of the strange colour effect. And I would NEVER have posted pics of myself if it wasn't a thread CALLING FOR PEOPLE TO POST THEIR OWN PICS. Would you call that many times? Oh hang on. I see where Im wrong, its only for older members to post their pics? Damn. My bad then.

Meh. If people feel threatened or upset because I posted a couple of pics in a picture thread, I cant help that. I deal with this crap allllllllll the time. Their problem, not mine.

Um. No. Or how about: hell no.

Anyhow, this really is quite funny. Already provided me a hell of a good laugh. But thankyou. Im quite flattered.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2004
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

ROFL, btw inamorata is proberly at the screen while taking the picture.

hehe 27 you say, that was diffently not my first guess

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Ok. It's you. I had hoped to see you write stuff on your forehead though. Can't blame me for trying.

Good luck with the flies. I'm sure they'll be buzzing after you soon enough.

Edit: You still didn't smile though.

8. inamorata Banned Banned

Im rejoicing on the inside.

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

calm down, calm down! Stupid Bitch

I was not try to insult you, its was just that I'm suspicious of everyone that claims to be someone or something. Years of internet gaming have left me that way.

My picture is somewhere on the old picture thread.

10. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

i smell an edit in the air WCF

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

and what you that mean

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

You know, it's quite possible that if Inamorata's photos were fake that she is only faking them because of an eating disorder or some other type of self-image problem and by so insensitively trying to insinuate that she is really some dude or ugly chick (or even a vain woman) might push her into the depths of anorexia or some such. Shame, Fetus. Bad Goddess. Not suckling on your teats of wisdom for a while.

By the way, Inamorata, I'm not saying that your pics are fake, this is an old story that goes back beyond your arrival. Fetus is a bad girl and should be spanked.

13. inamorata Banned Banned

Stupid bitch hey???? Very clever of you to try and mask it with white text. And you are a 22 year old university student? How very eloquent. hahahahahha

Oh well. Perhaps. But I dont feel threatened by you, nor will I stoop to childish name calling. Very mature behaviour, my dear. But your insecurities are really not my problem

Good luck with that degree too.

14. inamorata Banned Banned

hahahahha. I doubt that

Dont feel that you need to try and insult me. I am very comfortable with both my appearance, my intellect and my educational achievements. But really, this has been dragged on for quite long enough wouldn't you say?

I feel like Im back in high school. Name-calling, subtle insinuations. Please kids. You can do much better than that, really

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

mature who said I need to be that? and its 21 to be exact.

invert_nexus,

if your feed up with how things work here then just leave.

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Who said I'm fed up? There are a couple of trouble areas but nothing that can't be worked out between rational adults.

By the way... Stupid bitch? Is that an insult do you think?

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

If I've insulted anyone I'm more then willing to apologies unlike other people.

And unfortunately you not going to be able toe rationalize with the administration, if you haven't notice they have not even been talking to you. So no your problems with the forum might never get solved. But I’m not going to talk about with you here or anywhere anymore.

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Good apology.

Anyway, I don't think the picture thread of old shall ever return. It has lost the sacredness it once held by it's sheer age and length. The old thread should be reopened and this one merged in with it.

19. inamorata Banned Banned

Well I wouldn't consider "stupid bitch" to be a polite way to address another member on this forum, now would you? I don't take kindly to being called a "stupid bitch". Particularly since I was not the one who addressed either of you in the first instance.

But I guess thats how some people like to entertain themselves. The psychology behind this sort of behaviour is quite interesting, really. You come across as quite an insecure young woman who feels that she needs to belittle other users in an attempt to perhaps validate your own position in these forums. Why you even felt the need to comment to me in the first place is interesting in itself. You don't like me? Simple. Don't communicate with me.

It would have been that simple. Instead, you have made ME feel uncomfortable, resorted to insults, and basically, what I would consider childish behaviour unbefitting a university student. I wonder if you would have behaved this way if my photos were of an older man? Or an older woman? Its pathetic, really.

As a scientist, I would think you would WELCOME other scientists onto these forums, rather than resorting to this crap. Stupid bitch hey? hahahahhahaha.

20. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well, if it is, the link is no longer working. I just looked through the whole old Picture thread. Only some pictures can still be viewed. I´ll post some here before they are lost. (If anyone doesn´t want me to display them PM me

)

CounslerCoffee (on the right I think)
    http://members.aol.com/counslercoffee/adam2.jpg

Padma (is she still posting? Didn´t see her for a long time)
    http://www.sciforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2839&stc=1

IlikeSalt
    http://img36.exs.cx/img36/474/Sexyhehe.jpg

Enigma´07
    http://www.sciforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3065&stc=1

OverTheStars (not so old, but I somehow never saw it before)
    http://mysite.verizon.net/res1arsf/pics/overthestars.jpg

21. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

That was funny, made me laugth

(not at you inamorata)

oh yea, welcome to sciforums

edit: i think i jump out of the thread, not to spoil it further

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Either of you? I hope you don't mean me? I was only joking when I told you to write something on your forehead and the rest was directed at the lovey fetus. Basically, you walked into an old story. A not-very-pretty story. Take no offense. Peace?

It's not your fault at all. By the way, I urge you to go back and report the offending post. Fetus is a moderator and shouldn't be allowed to insult members that way.

And, by the way, neither Fetus or I are university students. I'm a construction worker and Fetus is a Wal-mart employee... or ex-employee. I don't think he's going to school anyway. Could be wrong I suppose.

Welcome and please share your expertise in your field. We need more serious thoughtful posters.

23. inamorata Banned Banned

Sorry mate, not interested

There are plenty of science forums out there, I tend not to stay in places where I feel uncomfortable. Have fun playing on your site though.

I have better things to do then sit here and waste my time playing ridiculous mind games with and being ridiculed by immature moderators. Peace