I hate White Boys

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by gendanken, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Maestro Registered Member

The White Boy Fights Back:

To begin, i did start the "hate being a white male" thread.
    it's my monster, im sorry i ever opened my mouth.

Gendanken: viewing your posts throughout this thread have painted a picture for me i have already seen too much in movies, and television, and news... it almost makes me wonder where you get your insightful new imagary from...

let's count the stereotypes:

I'll add this one just because it's so bloody racist it makes me sick, why can't you spell gendanken?

So you have clearly demonstrated all of the mythical, media driven stereotypes that so flimsily back up your shallow point of view... were you going to supply us with some hard evidence? news clippings, webpages, even personal experience? anything else but namecalling?
    and let's forget columbine, let's forget "deadjournal"

Im really frustrated by such unintelligent blubber.
    For the record, im 17, and white. your "white boy."
    I'm middle classed, and we have a pc in my home.
    Im guessing you are not.

What makes you qualified to pass this sort of judgement on today's youth?
    to me, it really sounds like your typical "when i was your age, we did more than you, 10 feet of snow...etc" bullshit. It happens everytime you get an older generation talking about the youngest one...

I dunno about you, but the last white boy i saw walking down the street didn't have his face painted white, or was wearing fangs, or seemed angry... he instead was walking, with his black friend, laughing and telling jokes, in average everyday clothing that im sure you wear from your local mall. In your local suburb, in nobody land where you live, just like where i live, just like where your "white boy" lives.

The boy did not seem racist, unlike you.

To be honest gendanken, you're the one you seems angry.

but i do, in fact, know your "marilyn manson" lookalike kid... i go to school with one of those... i'd say he's quite opposite to the angry, attention craviing white boy of which you describe... Larry's an easygoing, guy with a sense of humour, to my knowledge two jobs, and is also a great student.

Again, Ilikesalt is demonstrating for us here "10 feet of snow, in my father's pyjammas" bullocks. Amazing how people put themselves above the youth stereotype they so blindly, effortlessly create.

So, I am a white boy. I'm not depressed, and writing in my deadjournal, but instead on sciforums, openly fighting scum like you on prejudice that is so over the top and childish, it makes me wonder could you in fact be the white boy?

Sounds to me you more or less envy him. I would, if all he had to do was not work, sit in front of a computer, and be depressed, and have friends, and do nothing, and dress up all day. sounds like a blast, sign me up.

Instead, i also work two jobs (as it's summer), attend school regularly, openly participate in the community, lead two bands (which amazingly, are not punk or metal bands, but instead one is a jazz band, the other a folk trio), live with my single mother, and NO father... And all my future is in the open in front of me... come to think of it, i can see why you'd be jealous of me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'm not dismissing your views, and saying those of your stereotypes don't exist... but i am saying get a grip on your surroundings, stop being so general, and definitely stop letting society come to your conclusions for you.

BTW, Fraggle, your brilliant post really opened my mind, thank you!

Thanks for listening,
    Maestro.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kasi Banned Banned

i like that. just desserts is what i call that. poor little brown gendy. escapism thru gradations of blackness is how she can call nigs, niggers.

i pity the little swarthy dankass. so desperate to be white.

aint that right, sambo?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

Maestro, I'm not talking about the white person who works, will go to higher education and who has black friends. Hell, I'm one of those.

I'm talking about the attention craving bored teenager who constantly complains about how no one understands them, who delves into internet sub-cultures and brings them into reality (like Gothism, Wiggerism and Punkism), who may be suffering from bi-polar disorder, who believes they are open-minded and intelligent because they blog "deep" poetry about how no one understands them and the usual jabbering, who calls everyone around them "posers" yet they dress like one, who has no future. I have cousins like this. All their friends are like that. It's no surprise that they live in middle-class suburbs. They are so self-centred that they only care about their personal soap operas.

Thiose are the kind of people I am talking about. There are way too many of them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Maestro Registered Member

Ilikesalt, I understand the stereotype, and i definitely agree it can exist,
    what i disagree with is your loose use of it. "... way too many of them" i think is an exaggeration.

For some it could be phases(i.e. your "gothism" & "wiggerism")**chuckles**, for others life, but to completely dump all of those characteristics on one group of people, on each individual of those people... well i dunno, didn't Hitler do something of a similar nature?

Also, in your previous post, the one i quoted, you said these traits apply to the "white boy." in fact, the thread is labled "I HATE WHITE BOYS"

So I assumed your attack was on the white male youth. That's always why i was bitching about prejudism and generalization.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Kasi:
    Pause.
    How stupid do you think I am?

Maestro:

Is that all?
    I'm miffed.
    All that huffing and puffing and never once did you notice I agree with you:

"Modification: its white boy mentality perpetuating these gimmicks, not white boys

Wesley Snipes and Armstrong Williams are the blackest white boys I've ever seen.
    See now?"

Who does your reading? Mother?

9. Maestro Registered Member

I don't think you did/do agree, gendanken.

The thread is titled "...White boys" so, as written, you imply the attack is directed at white boys, period.

and "whiteboy mentality" is still a childish attempt at labeling many ill-fated, or mislead youths(in your opinion). It's to ultimately make yourself feel better, like we learned in kindergarten about putdowns.

"Jimmy's a goth, He's stupid! I'm not sharing with goth boy!" I mean, this is seriously what you sound like.

lol, however if you do admit the "whiteboy" stereotype does not apply to all white boys, but only to those within your stereotype (or grand selection), that's fine with me... actually, that sort of generalization is a good coping mechanism with hard truths like messing up your own childhood, etc...

were the reading and "mother" statements directed at me? they don't even make sense...

but i would expect that from you... got anymore "...yo mama's" you learned in 5th grade?

lol.

cheers,
    Maestro

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Maestro:
    Look here, fucker.

The last half of that last post was directed at you consequently for you to read.
    Since I feel you haven't read the thread, common sense says I imagine your mother read it for you.

You're accusing me being a generalizing little kindergartener but has it hit you that you're just as guilty?
    "Gendanken you must hate yourself, stupid cunt, putting down others in order to feel better!"
    So quick to label me and defend you and white boys like kiddies do in sandboxes.

You put up a thread whining about being a white boy and I'm letting you see the thousand and one reason why you should whine, unfortunate soul that thou art.

11. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

Maestro, you don't get it, for example when you quoted:
    ...you were talking about sterotypes. Obviously, the point of that statement was the different treatment of nigs to 'whites boys'.

I seem to be assaulting everyone. Well, I'm not a very nice person.

12. Maestro Registered Member

gendanken, i didn't call you a cunt.
    I'm just saying you generalize too much. if you wish to examine something like the typical white suburban youth... do it intelligently, not with idiotic, unproven prejudices and namecalling you just happened to pick up.

But I am curious, you said you weren't black... does that mean you're white?
    Perhaps share with the thread the type of youth you were...
    You were once young, weren't you?

Tell me about you and your friends at the time... did any of them fit your 'white boy' category? (it could be the beginnings of something enlightening, rather than foul garbage... and then i might consider your point.)

Blue: I quoted gendanken there as he was implying white youths take serious chemical drugs. It's just another generalization as i see it... a lot of white youths; a lot of youths PERIOD never touch chemicals.

In fact: according to These numbers, at least 80% of twelfth graders strongly disapprove of experimentation with MDMA, and just over 4% used in the twelve months before being surveyed last year.

According to another Document i found from the National Institute on Drug Abuse: Percentiles of individuals in the Black, Native/Indian, Korean, & Puerto Rican youth groups exceeds the percentile of white youths who used drugs in the month before being surveyed (P 34)

And since when is it only experimentation for whites? crime for blacks?
    I'm beginning to think the racism only exists in your minds....

what'd you call them, blue? "Nigs"
    that's so shameful.

cheers,
    Maestro

13. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

Minority groups have so many social and criminal problems already that drugs makes them a million times worse.

If you ask most white professionals if they experimented with drugs when they were young, I'm sure a large percentage would say "yes". Like I was saying earlier, white people tend to grow out of their strange ways.