Bloody Christian Legacy

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Mecca, May 31, 2004.

1. Mecca Registered Member

BLOODY CHRISTIAN LEGACY

Christianity as a whole has in fact championed in hatred and bloodshed: Crusaders, Inquizition, WW1, WW2 (and Hitler was no Muslim, Remember?), Joseph Stalin that murderd 50,000,000 was an Ordained Priest, KKK, Neo Nazis, Bosnia, N. Ireland, etc.

LOOK TO THE HISTORY AT THE CHRISTIANIZATION OF THE WORLD:

SOUTH AMERICA / THE INCA / THE MAYA, BLOOD - BLOOD FOR THE "holy" CROSS!
    EUROPE: THE "holy" INQUISITION, BLOOD - BLOOD FOR THE "holy" CROSS!
    NAZI-TIME IN GERMANY / AND EUROPE, BLOOD - BLOOD FOR THE CROSS AND SWASTIKA!

OR WHAT HAS THE POPE DONE AGAINST HIS PEOPLE'S COMITTING GENOCIDE?
    OR WHAT HAS THE POPE DONE FOR ALL THE BLOOD FOR THE CROSS TODAY: YUGOSLAVIA / IRAQ / AFGHANISTAN, etc.

TO BE FAIR TO HISTORY, THE POPES IN ALL THE CENTURIES HAVE BEEN RATHER ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN GENOCIDE.

For every Nail at the Cross, I can give you Millions of killed, tortured, by Christians upon Muslims and on others, in the name of that Jesus of yours.

Allahuakbar!

Allahuakbar!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

Jesus Christ ... you fuckin' retard. Stalin was an atheist. He did attend an Orthodox seminary as a teenager, but quickly and proudly abandoned that career path. Under his reign, the Orthodox Church was banned.

Oh, and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, a Muslim figure, had no problem allying with Hitler.

Furthermore, as a Muslim fanatic, how can you even pretend to hate a man who killed Jews?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

well, this is cesspool bound as soon as james comes online

"Allahuakbar!"
    uh mecca, this is an english speaking thread, if you write something in another language, no-one will understand you

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Whom you are swearing at.?! Jesus or PM-2.?
    Stalin made it out. Rasputin remained. May be socres of others, with smililar attitude but might not be as 'lucky' as Stalin, not only in Russia. Imagine what would be going on..!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"Whom you are swearing at.?! Jesus or PM-2.?"

i think he was swearing at PM-2, tho i think mecca is actually PM-5 or 6

dammit, how come PM has a fanclub and i dont :'(

9. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

Heh ... my apologies for rampant profanity.

Castro attended a Jesuit high school.

10. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

I thought Castro was an advocate earlier. Anyway, Castro does not seem to have 'similar attitude', like that of Stalin.

11. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

At least Christianity was peaceful for its first 300 years. Unlike Islam which was born with its twin brothers Terrorism and Violence. Mohammed was a terrorist. Your first 4 caliphs were terrorists. 2 of whom were repaid in blood by fellow muslims.

12. Bells Staff Member

Cripes! These stupid trolls are everywhere. Be they anti-Muslim or pro-Muslim trolls. We're being overrun...

And Mecca, for your information, genocide has occured in most societies on this planet. Be they in Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Athiest, etc societies. Have Christians in the past and present done things to be ashamed of or things of disgust. Sure. But then so have all other groups or religions that exist on this planet.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You probably mean freedom fighther. That is the politically correct term nowadays.

14. Bells Staff Member

Oh lets face it. In the current political air, anyone can be a terrorist. If you disagree with the Government, you can be classified as a terrorist sympathiser. If you protest against the Government, you can be classified as a terrorist or sympathiser. If your fart smells funny you can be classified as a terrorist for noxious gas attack. The term terrorist has now become so broad that one doesn't have to have done anything or caused any harm to be seen to be a terrorist.

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

is that because everybody is terrified of everything?

16. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

i dont see how you all have a prob telling the diff
    if he has a beard, he is called a terrorist, if he doesn't then hes a freedom fighter

17. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Perhaps I should go and shave my beard off?

18. Bells Staff Member

Yeah, most probably yeah. In Australia, we've had to contend to a stupid Government spending millions to send 'how to be safe' and 'how to spot a potential terrorist' letters and ads. I've seen a middle eastern looking man visiting a park here with his family, filming his family walking up to the park gates, be approached by security and soon after his camera was packed away, while other patrons to the park were taking photos and filming to their hearts content. This poor guy was out for the day with his wife and 2 kids, not doing anything wrong. The only thing he did wrong was look middle eastern. He was spotted by the now more aware public and all the scared fools rushed to security to report that a possible terrorist was scoping out the place. It was sea world. I mean honestly, how stupid can you be?

This is the type of scare tactics pushed upon us by the Government. We have all become scared of everything. And the public sphere is only ensuring that we stay scared of everything. That poor guy and his family at sea world were so embarrassed. I last saw them watching one of the dolphin shows and while everyone else was filming, this guy wasn't because he was probably too scared to in case people thought he was a terrorist out to bomb the dolphins.

19. ddovala Pi is exactly 3 Registered Senior Member

Mecca, using your logic I can call Islam a bloody religion -- "Osama Bin Ladin was a muslim, therefore all muslims are bloody and bad!" Seriously, just because someone calls themself a member of a certain religion does not, in any way, mean they represent it.

You retard, the war in Iraq is not a holy war on our side, only yours. What has islam done to stop the terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan? NOTHING. And reguardless of what you think of Iraq, Afghanistan was harboring terrorists before we blew most of them up.

And please, followers of the Proud Muslim cult -- stop coming up with these "bash the christian" threads and then preach how tollerant you are. Seriously, if you want to read one there are about 400 on this forum you can go read.

20. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

No, but they both have the irony of recieving Christian education prior to become atheist dictators.

21. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Hey ddovala, I would not try to reason with Mecca. He is not a serious member, in fact, it looks like he is only imaginary.

22. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"In Australia, we've had to contend to a stupid Government spending millions to send 'how to be safe' and 'how to spot a potential terrorist' letters and ads"

spent millions and i didnt even get one!!!, such a shame

"Perhaps I should go and shave my beard off?"
    you have a beard??? everyone, lets get him, hes a terrorist

23. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

Better safe than sorry, I suppose. Security & safety had always been a trade off with freedom & respect. The greater blame here goes to the muslim terrorists.