Scivillage

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lixluke, Mar 11, 2004.

1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

bones,

I aM thE greaTesT!!!! i feel tHE foresT blurpInG rEdly thRougH my mInd like a Splooging glop!! Flying throUgh the sky i see a tigeR flaIling tigeriShly. iT undulates as it squirms past the bletHEr regions of a heretoFore unknown candy colored wIldeRness. MAd streaks of MulticolorEd lightNing dance across his expansive coaT of fur. THE tiger grows As it flails. it eNcompasses me and surpasses me, bones. it fills me with the maddening scent of Guar. a guar, bonEs, a guar!! great googLi moogli!! i am bEcome the tiger. mY vision ExpandS As the scent of pREy fills my mind. THEre are wHEels within wheels And colors that taste like music. how can i surVivE this visioN? i am nothing before the fullneSs of the unIverse. i diminish even as i grow. i must Assert Myself lesT i become lost. i scream to tHE heavens, "i am still the greatest!!" i aM mysElf, bones, i hAve SURvivEd my inundation in the great tiger spirit.

and even nOw, as though called, an angel comes. a vision oF sTar-dappled delight. sHE hoverS over me and her regard washes over me like a cool mountain stream. she Purifies me with hem of her glorious gArment. i feel my sins bleeding from me as blood from a wound.

i feel my essence being drawn to a plaCE of shelter. a sanctuary, BonEs. buT WaIt, what is this? the tiger spirit returns. it battles with the angel for dominion of my soul. my essence is being stretched, bones. once more i eXpand. THE ecsTasy!! could these be the Warring aspects Of my very soul? What am i tO do, bones? this complete balance of foRceS must In the end destroy me. even now i feel my being waver.

bless her! the angel releases me. she must have known that my soul was in jeoPardy. beTter tHat i run with the bEast than perish. she musT know that in the ENd, i muSt return to her. my beacon. my shelter In the stOrm. i become the beast, boNes, and iT is good.

i turn and face tHe tiger. i grApple the TigEr. i face it oN its own terms. i beCOMe those terms. what is this look that flashes across the tiger's beastly mien? is it surPrise? is it glAdneSS? the battle begins, bOnes, i am become the tiger.

a great shUddeR ripples through the cosmos, bones, a great rift opens beneath me. the tiger and i fall into DarknEss. my lAsT tHoughts are "dude, this is a totally deep hole."

-------------------------------------------------

Some unknown time later, I awake. My clothers are rent and I am covered in blood. The tiger lies beside me. It lies unconscious. Far above me, I hear the cries of Padma "I_N are you ok? Hello?"

"Fine, I'm fine," I cry out. I don't think she heard me, my voice is too weak. My mouth tastes like something died in it and is full of cat fur. I spit out as much fur as I am able and try again. "I'm alright. It's just a flesh wound."

"Thank heavens," she calls back, "I've been yelling for hours. I_N, I'm going to get help, stay there."

"Ok," I reply, "and by the way, you can call me Nexus if you want. (

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)"

I hear her scramble away and I stand up and try to get my bearings. I appear to be in a large underground cavern. Great machines fill the space. Lightning dances and crackles within the machines. The hair on my arms stands on end. An ear-splitting whine fills the air. This is not good for my headache. I sense an imbalance in the whine and the vibration given off by the machines. An arrythmical stutter. Has something happened to these machines. Are they failing? What do they do? What will happen if they fail? Hard to think. Headache getting worse.

I catch a glimpse of motion in my peripheral vision. The tiger is waking up. Despite my headache, I have to stifle a laugh. The tiger's fur is standing straight out from the charge in the air. Is it my imagination or do I see faint static discharge arcing in his fur. The tiger looks somewhat indignant. It hasn't seen me yet. What should I do? Should I hide? I remember this tiger from the day before. It showed great compassion with the kitten. How would it react to me? Could this be the tiger in my vision? While I was slowly cogitating these various notions, the tiger saw me and the choice was taken out of my hands.

The tiger...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

****Cool Skill gets banned from the forum.****

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Just as i was about to walked away from Nexus and Padma, the ground had caved in under me, dropping me and Nexus to the bottom of a large cave. I had landed on my legs at first close to where had landed Nexus flat on his back. Then something had hit me in the back of me head and everything and gone black.

As i woke, the noise in the cave was painfully loud and my fur is all fluffy, I attempt to put it back in place on one of my paws, but the static in the fur connects with my tong and discharges.
    This is not a good place at all, there is a small path down past the big machinery, i start running down the path, but the noise is even louder down there so i turn back. Then i see the hole in the celling, it is high above, i try to jump but its to high and after a few jump i give up.

Unable to escape the from cave, I skulked of to the darkest corner furthest away from the noisy machinery. From the safety of my hideout i watched Nexus tinker with the machinery in his attempt to learn more about it. I on the other hand had no intention to move what so ever, I also had found my own metal thing to play with.

8. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

My efforts to free Nexus and Kunax the tiger from the sinkhole by myself have, so far, failed. I needed to construct a sling and pulley system to lift them out. They each outweigh me. Kunax outweighs me 3 or 4 times. I searched around for the others to help but failed again. Is there no one left? From behind me a terrible cry, like the sound of so many demons and a sharp pain in my side. (I’m really glad I never leave home without my journal!) I look up and see a hideous sight; it is Xev a well-known cannibal from another tribe. She shot me with a poisonous dart made from a frog. I am dieing.

To Jadedflower: I leave you my bindis and my fishing spears.

To Kunax the tiger and Cat: Who ever reads this, please give my stash of dried fish and boar jerky to the tiger and his cat.

To Nexus: Keep my first-aid bag and any other possessions you can use and my gratitude for allowing me into your home.

To All: Thanks for a good time….good….b……………………………………………………………….

"She's dead, Jim."

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

(Padma, you're quitting?

Or do you want to be saved? I was working up to building you an institute of spankological studies

By the way, wrong Bones. I used Jerusalems Lot as inspiration for my storytelling style, the story was told in letters to Bones.)

(It seems that Kunax has left me to deal with my own mess.

Pity, I had visions of a lightning shooting tiger dancing in my head. Have I made this to complicated? I hoped instilling some environmental stress in scivillage it would spur people to act constructively. Should I simplify? Or perhaps the WellCookedFetus incident was simply too much stress for the premise and I arrived too late?)

(I'll have to think a bit about how to extract myself from this predicament.)

(Coolskill, banned eh? Bummer. I guess we can leave you behind the rockfall by the waterfall then, huh?)

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Bones,

I have spent hours examining these machines, but their technology is far in advance of any I am capable of understanding. What irony, Bones, that I, a lowly construction worker, should be trapped here amidst these machines which would raise an engineer to heights of passion. What am I to do, Bones, there are no answers here.

Just when I had given up hope, I sensed something amiss. I quickly glanced around to see what might be occurring. From the dark corner where the tiger had I heard a gentle purr.

What was this, I thought. Surely this was not the tiger, whose purr would certainly be far louder. I began to edge closer to the corner. Peering into the gloom to see what was taking place.

To my utter shock, I saw the tiger curled up with the cat. They were busily grooming each other, and each seemed the quintessence of satisfaction. The tiger's fur seemed to have resumed its former appearance. The static charge which it had once contained now mysteriously vanished.

I looked at my arms, knowing what I would see. The hair on my arms stood straight out. I felt my head and experienced a mild shock as I determined that my hair also stood out comically. What happened to the tiger's charge? How did the cat get here?

I was about to turn about and resume my search for an exit when a glint caught my eye. On the ground before the tiger lay some type of metallic device.

I picked it up and examined it. It was about the size of a grapefruit and made of a strange metal, it felt slimy to the touch. But, it left no residue on my hands.

As I handled the device I began to imagine strange colors dancing behind my eyes. They looped and whorled, oddly reminiscent of the vision I experienced the night before.

As this thought passed through my mind, the color's clarified and a vision of the angel clarified in my mind's eye. A great shock passed through my body as I felt all the charge drain from my body. I stumbled and fell upon the tiger in a heap. A blinding flash wiped out my vision.

---------------------------------

I opened my eyes. I was in the forest. The tiger leaped to its feet, picked the cat up by the scruff of its neck, and ran off into the forest.

I slowly stood and took in my surroundings. I was about 50 yards from the cleft in the ground into which the tiger and I had fell. At my feet lay Padma.

I bent down and examined her. She appeared to be dead. What had happened? A dart in her leg. I removed it and gave it a cursory examination. I then examined Padma more carefully.

I placed my head on her chest. I heard nothing.

Wait...

lub....................dub

She lives. Her biological functions seem to have been reduced somehow. Her pulse a bare two beats a minute.

I gathered her up and returned to my lean-to. I arranged her carefully inside. Would she wake up? I did not know. What I need is a doctor.

I went and picked up the bell where I had hidden it from Paul the night before. I began to ring the bell.

11. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

(Oh I had you "electrocuted", but i could not get the ending to work, so i just ran away until i could get better angle. To be continued tomorrow.

Hehe, “Kunax outweighs me 3 or 4 times” your a big girl ay

, anyway did you check the expiration date on Xev darts, she only comes out at night when the poison dart shop is closed, so she has to use second hand darts.)

12. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

While playing with the metallic sphere, i was thinking about cat and if he had eaten all off the guar with out leaving anything to my. Then suddenly all the static electricity discharged in to the sphere, and there was cat, he had appeared from out of the blue, looking very disorientated.
    Later Nexus had picket up the sphere from where i had left it, he had studied it for a while, when suddenly a blinding flash had send us back in to the jungle where me and cat ran off.

The village had become a very deserted place, there was not even the need to sneak around any more, prancing around the streets I passed what had once been spuriousmonkey secret distillery.
    On the ground was a small barrel of scirum, i had a small leak from which scirum was slowly dripping in to a small pool on the ground. Around the pool lay various small animals knocked unconscious or worse, scirum was a dangerous concoction, almost strong enough to bring one back form them death.

In the end me and cat ended up at Jadedflowers house, where cat ran true a cat door into the house. The little door was much to small for me to enter and after many attempts i gave up, the only thing i manage to get true, was a welcome mat I manage to pull true the cat door.

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Bones,

The village is empty. All the inhabitants have fled. Perhaps they remain in the forest, hiding from some unknown terror. Or perhaps they fled the earthquakes that rock the area. Whatever the reason, Bones, they are gone.

What am I to do? I briefly considered attempting to revive Padma with various concoctions, but she appears to have lost the will to live.

I am lost, Bones. I am alone. I have decided to build a shrine for Padma. I spent all morning gathering supplies and am now ready to begin. When I am done, I shall place her inside, and she may rest there until time itself comes to an end.

Bones, I wish you were here. You would surely solve the mysteries that haunt this place, but I am without hope.

I think I'm dying, Bones, I believe I've contracted some type of disease from the unsanitary conditions I encountered upon first arriving in the village. I am feverish and I wonder if I shall see the sun rise.

There is a darkness, Bones, it comes for me.

14. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

*while wondering through the forest finds something scrawled on a tree* Hmmm.... it says "Cool Skill waz Hear".... The question is... where did he go?

15. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

All around me, silence, darkness, the cold. I cannot move, scream or open my eyes. I feel pain. Where am I? I feel a single teardrop caress my cheek. Why can’t I move?

16. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

because I'm hugging you.

did that just cut the whole mysetry scene?

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Bones,

The most amazing thing has happened; while I was whining and moaning, the tiger approached the shrine I constructed. In it's mouth was a jug full of scirum. He emptied the jug upon the face of Padma, washing away a tear that I had not seen due to my delirious nature. Padma immediately began coughing and spluttering.

I fear that she thinks I tried to get her drunk and take advantage of her. She glared at me as I stuttered and stammered. I was completely flummoxed by the whole situation. How smart was this tiger? How did he know what to do?

The tiger quickly gave her a wet lick on the face and trotted off to the trees. Padma arose and tried to regain her composure. She started to berate me on how crude a thing it is to get a girl drunk, I might as well have just given her rufies, etc, etc...

All I could do was interject a "but..."or a "it wasn't..." every now and again. My vision began to swirl as the fever hitched up another notch. I felt nauseous. My gorge began to rise in my stomach. Maybe it's the mushrooms. Uh oh, here it comes...

edit: oh, Jadedflower was hugging Padma when the tiger arrived. The tiger gave her a nip on the butt to move her out of the way.

18. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

OUCHY! Is there a doctor in the house? -- she asks again...

19. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

From the shadow of a tree on the hill, i could see all the way back to the village, the water would soon reach the city gates, but little did i care, for now i was satified by resting in the shade and watching the 3 humans mill around.

20. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

(Side note: Thanks for saving me you guys, I wasn’t too sure if I really wanted to live or not.

)

Because of Nexus’ and Kunax’s quick thinking I was revived from a poison-induced coma by ingesting scirum. I felt completely disoriented and could hardly breath. God that stuff tastes bad! I am certain that the scirum could be used to strip paint from the hull of a boat. Hopefully, I didn’t say anything hysterical, sing, or hit anyone like people sometimes do after awakening from an anesthesia-induced sleep. Once my vision was in focus, I was aware that my rescuer might need rescuing himself. He dropped to his knees, wretched, fell sideways and started to seize due to a fever that had been brewing for a number of days caused by an apparent bacterial infection. I sat where I was unable to move. Jadedflower was too stunned to make a sound. All that could be heard was the deep and slow rasp coming from Nex. It was a very good thing he decided to take care of me before he lost consciousness. I had to say her name a few times before she responded to her name before I was able to get Jaded to hand me my first aid bag. Nexus brought all of my possessions, sans the dried fish and jerky, into this place. By the way, where are we? After Jaded handed it to me I asked her to help me off of the makeshift bed that I had been placed upon. Once on the floor, I found what I needed, (and boy was Nexus going to hate me for doing this!). I needed to stop the seizures and there was no other way to give him the liquid valium but in his rectum because I couldn’t find a needle. I could only guess at how much I should administer, so I gave him 5 mg.s. He stopped the seizures after a while maybe an hour, I’m not sure how long they went on. He stopped perspiring. His skin felt dry so he must be dehydrated. This guy is really sick. But once he was able to sit up again I started him on some Keflex that I brought along for me to use. Hopefully will not need it. He had trouble swallowing the tablets so he chewed them. Only time will tell what effect the antibiotic will have on the infection. Oh jeeze! I hope he isn’t allergic to penicillin!! Jaded and I got him to his feet and took him down to the river to cool him down and try to make him drink some water (hopefully the water wont make him worse). The tiger Kunax watches us all the while his tail twitches at the tip. Up and down, up and down. I feel nervous when I see his gaze, he nearly looks human.

21. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Ouch, liquid valium in the rectum... I feel dirty... i think I'll lay here and recover a bit. But I squeeze my sphincter tight so as not to waste any of the valium.

Also, to hopefully keep any more intrusions at bay.

22. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Ahhhhaaaahhh! I knew you'd love it!

23. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

(" in his rectum" ROFL followed by eeeeew

)

From my vantage point on the hill i watch the Padma and Jadedflower carrier Nexus down to the water.

Watching them play in the water, made me want to join them in there fun. Charging down the hill I was there in no time, only braking shortly before knocking the trio over in the water, then continuing a short distance futher out in the water, before stopping and turning around.

(Padma perhaps you can see where we are on this map
    http://www.marloth.dk/billeder/2003/ferie-thailand/map.jpg)