Supernova From Experimentation At Fermilab

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Paul W. Dixon, Feb 28, 2001.

1. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENATION AT FERMILAB

Many, many thanks to everyone for most prompt actions in this regard.

As seen in the Accelerator Update on the Fermilab Website, it is recorded that the luminosity is at the level of 32.23E30 at 1.98 TeV. With the increased focus for emittance at the CDF Fermilab, these vast energies have increased likelihood of forming a transition toward de Sitter space at this energy level. More than ever, therefore, we see a reckless plunge into the unknown within the domain of relativistic cosmology in the Einstein - de Sitter universe as it is now termed. The generation of a Type Ia Supernova looms ever more likely at this highest energy physics laboratory.

All the children will thank you for your actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls.

All Best Wishes,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.
    Supernova from Experimentation

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. snakeyez Registered Member

i'm kinda hopin the mother f***er does blow up so this thread will die

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

You have GOT to be kidding me...this thread is 2 years old?!?!?

-AntonK

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many thanks to everyone for your most prompt actions in this tragic concern.

During this most critical juncture in our history, while everyone is distracted by the prospect of war, the staff at the world's highest energy physics facility have chosen this time to increase the luminosity to a new record of 40.6E30 at some 2TeV. (Please note: the Acclerator Update on the Fermi National Accelerator Webpage) We are, therefore, approaching the generation of supernova by yet another order of magnitude (x 10) since with each increment in luminosity there is an increased probability of Supernova generation via the formation of a transition to the high-energy condition, i.e., de Sitter space.

All the children will thank you for your prompt actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls.

Thank you for your responsible actions at this time!

All Best Wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

8. Crisp Gone 4ever Registered Senior Member

After two years of this thread I can only comment:

if the Tevatron indeed does ever blow, then the last thought flashing through my mind will be "shit, so Paul Dixon was right after all".

Bye!

Crisp

9. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENATATION AT FERMILA

Many thanks to one and all for your great actions in this tragic concern.

Experimentation at Fermilab has yet again produced another world record for luminosity at 40.7E30 with some 2TeV energetics. The length of the burn (collisional interaction) has also been extended in time to a new record! With both of these parameters, the probability of forming a transition toward de Sitter space (the high-energy condition) has been increased with the additional factor of increased probability of stochastic effects in the CDF with additional time of the burn. Thus, there is an increased likelihood of supernova generation with these increments.

The entire world of science has been shamed by the lack of ethical practice in the utter lack of any demonstration of the safety of these energies which are the greatest ever seen on our planet. Formal publication in a peer-reviewed journal demonstrating the complete safety of this highest-energy experimentation (such as the journal, Nature), would be most appropriate in this regard.

All the children will thank you for your great actions on their behalf, and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

All Best Wishes,

Pray for Peace,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2003
  10. Tetraneutron Registered Member

The only way this thread will die is for all you lame asses to stop reading and posting on it. Jeez! IQ's really have dropped here!

T.

11. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

Screw You! From now on you must address me as Dr. Armstrong. Mister Tetraneutron

12. blankc Your superior Registered Senior Member

I dare someone to read all text in this thread from start to finish and stay sane. I got to page 4 before I had to pour myself a drink and stop.

13. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB (THE BETTER MOUSETRAP)

Many thanks to everyone for your most prompt action in this tragic concern.

Should we envision multitudes of species throughout the universe, which seems more and more reasonable in the light of the discovery of evidence for many planetary systems circling distant stars, many of these species it may be postulated may sometimes develop intelligence much like ourselves. Having the same interest in the processes of nature as we do, they engage in high-energy physics experimentation. Alas, this research reaches the threshold for the penetrance in the large potential barrier toward de Sitter space, thus releasing the force of Type Ia supernova on their planet, solar system and a host of nearby stars. This may be termed a better mousetrap for the technologically advancing species. In this way it may be said, offering another confirmation to the well-established relativistic physics of Albert Einstein and Willem de Sitter. Type Ia supernova are used as standard candles in observational astronomy due to their great similarity in size and lack of evidence for hydrogen near maximum light.

The answer under this hypothesis to the classic question of Enrico Fermi in reference to this multitude of intelligent species of, "Where are they?" would therefore be, they have self-destructed by producing in many cases a Type Ia supernova.

All the children will thank you for your kind actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls.

All best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2003
  14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

So, when are the Fermilab guys going to make Earth go the big firecracker, Paul?

We've been waiting for many years now. They keep bumping up the energy, but it just ain't happening. Why not?

15. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

You want something done right, you got to do it yourself...

Maybe it was the Tellurians that created the big bang by accident 15 billion years ago in their local Fermi lab. I am still gratefull that their extinction gave actually birth to our civilisation. Look at the bright side: our firecracker will reshuffle the deck of cards for future civilisations to rise from the ash....

Last edited: Apr 7, 2003
  16. blankc Your superior Registered Senior Member

17. Xevious Truth Beyond Logic Registered Senior Member

I took the liberty of looking up Paul Dixon's record. It turns out this guy has been nomiated for the Nobel Prize at least 3 times.

I would appriciate it if Mr. Paul Dixon would please address the readers at sciforums with a narrative of his background - list examples of his honors, published work, ect. It would be a great asset to his credibility on this issue.

18. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

Xevious

I'm confused. Dr. Dixon is a Psychologist and no mean mathematician, I belive, and there is no Nobel Prize in Psychology or Maths.

Granted, Dr. Dixon is certainly vastly superior than I at Maths and Physics. I feel though, that he is fallen into the same trap of Dr. A. Abian and Dr. J. Sarfatti. He has gotten used to be being right in his own field of study so can't see when he is wrong in another.

19. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

Many, many thanks to everyone for your most kind and vigorous efforts in this increasingly tragic concern.

The CDF at Fermilab is now at continuous collisional activation of some 36.40E30 luminosity at 2(979.09) GeV. Thus with these extreme values variation in stochastic effects and/or variation in energetics of de Sitter space may at any instant provide for a transition towards de Sitter space thus creating a Type Ia Supernova. Thus also, Hypernovae, active galactic nuclei, B L Lacertae objects and quasars, where active galactic nuclei are found to be monopolar and are observed to be 4 to 5 times larger than bipolar objects, are seen to be intrusional events from de Sitter space under this postulation. Where natural phenomena may cause a transition toward de Sitter space, it may be possible to produce these same effects with high-energy physics experimentation. Supernovae Type Ia evidence some 2.5 times greater luminosity than Supernovae Type II, yet originate from objects of approximately one solar mass and show no trace of hydrogen near maximum light.

Mathematics is the essential language of modern physics - which is becoming more and more true with every advance in current physics.

All the children will thank you for your kind efforts on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

All Best Wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2003
  20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Xevious and thed:

We've been through Paul's credentials earlier in the thread. He has no qualifications in physics, as far as I know.

Nobel prize nominations are secret. They are not publicised. Paul claims he has been nominated for the prize in Physics, because of his crazy supernova idea, no doubt. But then, I could nominate either of you for the Physics Nobel prize just by writing to the guys in Sweden.

I don't know what makes you think Paul is "vastly superior" in maths. He has posted no maths relevant to his theory that I have seen. Nor have I seen any mathematics by him anywhere else.

His theory was debunked by scientists at Fermilab years ago. It is good for a laugh, but that's about it.

21. ambasador grey Registered Member

fusion generators

hot
    cold
    magnets
    spinning around
    plutonium core
    or such radiation gas or plasma thats exceeds that of light
    very intense gas like light like a blue screen
    had a bottle of it confiscated
    used couple chemicals in a same fashion isolated within a gas
    possible just thier is a danger of creating a rip in the fabric of time
    you do that you get this:
    aliens taking your camera and taking a picture of themselves while your sleeping with a dark matter producer on
    one must becare ful what one does or you get burnt
    when it comes to dealing with the supernatural occurances that never should of happened i'm on the ball however in reality it never phazes me they could be holograms and we would never see them come through the gate
    these creatures are just tiny nanobots and its a science we have not begun to investigate yet highly intelligent only they are whats left of the future they visited in the past never left yet
    they are just waiting for such an occurance to happen again so they can eat again the universes answer to everything a virus that is made of nanobots
    just creating the power of the sun is a great accomplishment is it questioned to see if it is safe
    anti gravity two magnets one hot one cold osccilating is porbebly alot easier to make alot safer to use with cold fusion
    than a fusion generator but science never stops to think
    could another intelligence be listening
    picture look to the very right you see another alien in the pic
    don't stare at al cause all he knows is whats going on at all times cause they are going through so many universes at once

22. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many thanks to everyone for your prompt actions in this most tragic concern.

The increase shown in the Accelerator Update at Fermilab with the running energetics at 32.83E30 at 2(979.09) GeV indicates that the progression in energetics is a linear monotonic increase over time. Following the postulation brought forward in this thread, an increase in probability toward 1 is occuring for creating a transition toward de Sitter space via breaching the potential barrier bewteen the continuum and this high-energy condition thus releasing the force of a Type 1a supernova.

In a psychological sense, the realization of such an enormous danger may trigger the ego defense mechanism of Denial. This serves to reduce anxiety but it also distorts and represses reality perception. The laws of physics are still extant even though they are denied via this ego defense mechanism. Alas, as the energetics are increased in the ring at Fermilab this must inevitably create the necessary conditions for a transition towards de Sitter space and supernova generation under this theoretical postulation. http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/phikent/orbit/may/fermi.txt

We are faced, therefore, with an ongoing empirical test of the most respected theory in science which is Relativistic Cosmology.

All the children will thank you for your most kind actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

All Best Wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.
    Supernova from Exerimentation

Last edited: Apr 21, 2003
  23. ambasador grey Registered Member

super novas

its safe up to the piont of gravity
    because your making a black hole
    i have figured out how you can stabilize that hole with dark matter
    but thats not the point here you can make free energy with just about anything
    you can take a hot electro magnet
    and occiliate it with a cold electro magnet
    and have it spin forever around a nuclear core
    fact is is it safe enough to use and do the scientists know what is going to happen once it turns on? you can speculate but do you really know whats going to happen when you turn it on?