Debate: Do black holes exist?

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by RJBeery, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RJBeery Natural Philosopher Valued Senior Member

Err, what? I want to avoid "admitting I was wrong"? I did not bring up bijective/injective/surjective coordinates; you did when you mentioned a sphere. What did you think I meant when I posted
    Then you say
    Did you read this?
    Then it's
    So you think I'm here to discuss something other than the OP? Or you feel that there is more to be learned regarding the OP if we continue this conversation? I tried being as gentle to your ego as I could, but your little minions started chiming in like Flava Flav standing behind Chuck D, and the conversation has deteriorated to being non-constructive.

You've admitted that you don't know the answer, given me some speculation on what might happen (which is completely fine, I am not judging in the least), but that in the end it doesn't matter because we couldn't tell the difference anyway. I am completely at peace with this response and it's clear that no one else in your herd has a better answer.

For the record, I think you REALLY DO see my argument. I'm going to take the gloves off here and be explicit because I'm not going to get any more useful information from you anyway.
    yet
    So your speculation to overcome this is...
    As I said, I don't denounce speculation, but what you say here is testable. Why don't you or BenTheMan ask one of your famous cronies to actually crunch the algebra? Or don't...just write it all off as the random blatherings of a
    :wtf:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

alright children..you guys act all smart,but the insults and frustration you guys show, says otherwise..

someone famous said " if you can't explain it so your grandma understands, you don't know as much as you think you do." dunno who said that,einstein was suggested once..

so explain it so i can understand..i think i am getting lost at 'bijective/injective/surjective'.. and how did coordinates enter in to the discusion?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. D H Some other guy Valued Senior Member

Enough.

Thread locked.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.