Existence of God; the philosophical debate.

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Bishadi, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Bishadi Banned Banned

not electrical, no binary.... See polaritonics frame. Memories affixed structures within glial

p/s ... if we were binary electrical systems; could we put our heads in a 2 ton MRI magnet?

Perhaps use more words

You do know 'words' right? So we can be on equal ground, i thought perhaps we should start there.

If not, perhaps letters. Are the 26 a place to begine on equal foundation?

personality... otay...

'operating system' ............... not fixed. Choices can be biased based on 'self'... or self seeking interest; leans on that instinct (purposed to continue)

Lousy programing... sure glad human beings have consciousness.

They can think............ probable because we are not a binary electrical system!

first thesis, PNC (photon neuron conduction) at 16 yrs old..... returned to the molecular structures and the way they exchange information.

Your not too deep for me.... but what chip are you running on for your processor?

truth is biased.... who cares about the feelings of the few who do not wish to evolve? Definitely not me!

been to a big city.... who is abusing who?

Ever seen the 'texas size' trash pile floating in the middle of the pacific?

Aforethought.............. mankind!

We can observe good and bad before we act. Kind of what choice is!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bishadi Banned Banned

Special entree................. thanks for addressing the questions as they are.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

One of the best i have seen at observing and just answering with your own opinion as you see fit.

Way to go!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bishadi Banned Banned

i read within most texts of the various faiths that 'eventually' the absolute 'truth' will exist. And it seems to observe the functions of 'what life is' in relation to mass and energy, them moral 'standards reveal' themselves.

but that is my opinion.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bishadi Banned Banned

thank you, as i am reading every one of these posts to give me an idea of what is out there....

8. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Can someone translate this?

9. Bishadi Banned Banned

what is there to translate?

Most all the religions share, that eventually the truth will be 'revealed'.

perhaps you should read up on what the word apocalypse means

better yet here

Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil") is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind. Today the term is often used to refer to the end of the world,

and that is just ONE

and most ALL Of them share the same 'hope'............

that is what most do not observe: what is it that changes mankind?

or exactly: what is it, that people expect from the christ (messiah) as suggested in the 'end times'.......

spend some time on that in every religion you can get your hands on

and find........... it is knowledge

that's it

10. theobserver is a simple guy... Registered Senior Member

Unless we are sure of the bigger picture, every choice we think we are making could be in obedience with laws of nature(esp the unexplored ones); May be serving a single purpose of balancing the total energy.

26 letters wont help imho. binary may be. In a way everything can be deducted back to b&w. Can u imagine how it would have been without languages to speak? May be we could have sensed people more accurately.

11. Bishadi Banned Banned

and why the world is in the mess it is in.

that is why it is this period in time, that the BIG picture can be observed

the only difference of you and me, is the commitment....not brains, not IQ, not psycho, just the commitment to actually work through them very questions 'all of mankind' has been asking since the beginning of time.

all i did with the math, was i had an idea about 'light' when i was a kid, that came from observe how the religions kept pointing at 'light' being such a big deal........ and so i checked all the properties of light, went back through the works from most all the greats and applied myself to see if perhaps, light is the energy between all mass.

and it is!

from that........ i put together a frame of math and placed it in front of my professor and he said, "don't care what you math explains kid, if it does nothing for mankind it is useless" (best lesson i ever had)

so i pursued the exchanges of energy between the synaptic juctions of neurons, drill it down to the molecular frame and found the resonance (em) exchanged across the medium versus the idea of a chemical 'traveling' back and forth. I was 16 years old when that paper was submitted

entangled energy between bodies

twins for example can experience each others feelings: often born of same egg, raised, feed and are so well entangled

Love... same thing (increase the time of exchanges, coupled with 'good' associations and the potential increase is 'natural'.... see casimir)

life is not electrical........ period

if it was, a magnet would be like crytonite to all life

think about that....... most all electronic equipment can become unusable or altered by a magnetic field (put one one your TV screen)

On your laptop

cell phone............

a watch

words are how mankind articulates

basically bags of rock associating, learning and capable of making changes just by the use of words

no words existed until mankind 'created' them

12. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

None..

I disagree.
    These purported deities have promised nothing, nor could they have.
    At best, you have the words of those faithful who claim that their deity promises some sort of moral standard.
    The two are very different things.

Regardless (and more to the point), are you willing to concede then that a discussion of the existence of god must be limited in scope to its ethical implications?
    In other words: does the existence of god have any relevance beyond its usage as a source of morality?

13. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Can someone translate this?

14. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Everything in the universe can be broken down on fundamental levels which so far we havent found an end to, but essentially the end of the line is energy. Essentially everything in the universe is made of the exact same stuff, which manifests itself differently depending on the relative forces involved.

This 'source stuff' so to speak is what I consider the closest thing to 'God' I can think of. But it has no bias, it just exists as a catalyst for all that is. How it got there I have no idea, maybe its infinite. Unanswerable questions really until you die...

15. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

So your answer then is yes, god exists, but not in any way remotely close to ordinary standard definitions?

I'm not complaining; on the contrary, I'm quite satisfied with your position. But really then what we end up with is the need to re-define what exactly it is that we mean when we make use of the word "god".
    (again, which is fine with me...)

16. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

exactly!
    Re-define the meaning of the label God in a way that makes sense and I think you will arrive at a rather amazing insight.

17. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

God will always mean different things to different people. However for the most part I think any 'Gods' cannot be given human traits, it just does not apply. Humanized Gods are misguided attempts by simple minds to understand the impossible.

18. theobserver is a simple guy... Registered Senior Member

I don't think that world is in a mess. Humans are. One we are gone, things will be back to normal.

I don't think big picture can be observed at any point in time. We can only reach a series of possible deductions and speculate the rest of it and keep observing for supporting hints.

Knowledge beyond the necessary can create a lot more troubles than being plain ignorant. It ignites fear and greed beyond the ordinary when people know more.

I kinda know why twins feel the same, totally unrelated people from different parts of the world speak exactly the same lines under same circumstances and feel the same unexplainable feeling. And i have been labeled as a mentally challenged individual due to my findings for last couple of years. So I dont want to post it in this forum and enjoy being flamed.

True. Words are created by humans. And that was the beginning of most troubles. We slowly lost our connection with reality when we began using words to represent our deeper thoughts and feelings.

19. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

I define god as me.

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

you are 2 wise:bawl:

21. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Exactly.

Indeed, because the object of that thought exists solely in our mind(s).

And yet, there are no other traits for us to give 'god'.
    If there is anything that can be said to consider 'god', it is the human mind, and so, it's only natural that we conceive of this notion in human terms.

Interesting contradiction.

22. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

How about infinity?

Not sure where I contradicted myself can you be more specific?

23. Bishadi Banned Banned

for the bag of rocks you control, not a bad way to look at it..... because you (the i of that mass) will live and die in what you choose.

so be responsible mr almighty, sir.