Israel elects its Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Nov 24, 2008.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Obviously an anti-semitic self hating Jew.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

No, only a hysterical fringe leftist writing for his favourite newspaper. If you remember, in 2004 on the day before the US election, Osama popped up on everyone's TV screen, preaching Islamist love to everyone, spooking everybody into voting for Bush, the perceived warmonger.

Guess what - if Bibi is elected it will be because of exactly the same thing. HAMAS keeps bombing away despite the "partial" truce (laughable, isn't it?), and all of the former generals most of whom go to Labour can't figure out how to stop it. Also, for reasons unknown to me, the security establishment keep telling the PM not to open peace negotiations with Syria, and to not allow HAMAS to continue arming itself. To me, someone who doesn't know everything that goes on in Syria, peace talks with them seems like a good opportunity. But why then, the many Israeli security organizations (Shabak, Mossad, MI, etc.) all advocate against it? They're, after all, apolitical organizations. Despite their objections, Olmert and his Kadima party went forward with these talks.

Bibi, at the moment, looks like the right choice to Israelis, despite being seen as a big joke in Israel (doesn't look like it though in the US because of his telegenics and good English). But the anti-incumbentcy sentiments in Israel are as high as they were in November 4th in the US. So high in fact, that the people will be willing to elect this national joke to be the next PM.

Oh, one more thing - he has the best plan for dealing with Iran, which is probably the #1 threat for Israel right now.

So all those who hate Bibi, you should send a thank-you postcard to your local HAMAS community organizer.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think Gideon has said it all:

An Israel that votes Likud does not want peace - no ifs, ands or buts.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

An Israel that votes Likud has had enough of centrist and leftist governments in the last few years - governments that have not been able to keep its people safe. It's the same ol' story. Islamist monkey savages ruin it for everyone. Don't forget to send them a thank you card, spam.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

reported

9. otheadp Banned Banned

Islamist monkey savages. Also, degenerates that would embarrass any primate for have been lumped together in the same species with these 'people'. Terrorist scum. People who should be sent to Allah.

10. superstring01 Moderator

Calling Islamists "monkey savages" is no worse than the tripe you post SAM. Islamist terrorists are monkey savages.

~String

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So can I say Judaist rats for Israeli savages? How does Islamist translate to Islamist terrorists?

12. otheadp Banned Banned

Reported!!!!
    :runaway:

lol

(not really)

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I would be willing to swap Jews for Judaist rat savages, if that is the more PC term. :shrug:

Seems odd, thats all. According to James, I must report all generalisations if I want to be treated "fairly", according to string, they are apt. So whats the rule?

14. superstring01 Moderator

Sure. Whatever SAM.

Wow, you've certainly become a bitter little shrew lately. I can't imagine why.

~String

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Not at all, I am merely checking to see if the reporting works as James claims it does. So far its been zero for zero.

Thanks for the clarification on Judaist rat savages. I assume you will defend my usage for it as ardently as you defend otheap.

16. otheadp Banned Banned

SAM, stop being so fabulous

I'm sure the savage Islamic terrorist scumbag shitface fascists you like so much would appreciate that you're trying to defend them, with all the force of your case of uber OCD. You're a good man, SAM. A jolly good fat hairy man! Like Santa.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I like how you conflate Palestinians under occupation with terrorism. The Warsaw Jews would be so proud

18. otheadp Banned Banned

I like how your OCD just keeps you going.

19. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Isnt BIBI a financial services company???

20. otheadp Banned Banned

Bibi is Netanyahu's nickname in Israel. Moshe Ya'alon's nickname is "boogy"

That name just makes me rofl... This guy was the chief of IDF for a few years, for f's sake! How the hell can you call him boogy?

Now, Sharon's nickname, bulldozer, is more appropriate.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Boogy is the guy who wants to assassinate Ahemdinejad

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3365091,00.html

edit: sorry, wrong loony

A who's who list of the loonies.

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

i was only trying to lighten up the mood!!

thank for the insight into the other nicknames!!

23. superstring01 Moderator

Sure. Use it. I don't care.

~String