News From Gaza

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Because once you go defensive, you are on the road to defeat, and destruction, and no live are saved in the end.

Look at any war in history, once a party to the war is moved to defensive operation, they lose the war.

Can you name any war in history that was won on the defensive.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

The cold war with the USSR is the most recent example.

Regean's DEFENSIVE star wars expenditures could not be off set by the USSR's economy and it collapsed. Fact that is had centrally managed economy also helped achieve this, but countering star wars DEFENSES is why it did when it did - gave victory to the west and killed the USSR, which is currently trying to return. (GWB's needless OFFENSIVE WARS are doing the same economic destruction to the USA now. - Depression, with considerable social unrest in USSA, are now IMHO, unavoidable.

SUMMARY;
    Excessive offenses always in the long run results in the destruction of those taking that path. I expect that Israel will be destroyed in a decade or two by by well dispersed biological agent like ebola released from Tel-A-Vive window or roof tops by some who have nothing left to live for. - I have given more details on this in earlier posts. Keep up the "high kill ratio" policy and Israeli will die from it.

The Bible puts it well:

"Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword."

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ongoing land theft in action:

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5j-JIcmTiHK_toxHwrv2J0RHQ2kEw

Next, by being cut off from their lands, they will be termed absentee owners and the land "confiscated" for Jewish settlers.

Watch this space.

http://www.wrmea.com/archives/August_2008/0808046.html

Hail to the Jewish Nation.

And the oppression goes on:

Even refugee camps are not safe for the displaced.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-08/14/content_9302253.htm

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I thought this was supposed to be "S.A.M.'s News from Gaza". In any case, Israel now has another offer on the table for withdrawing from all but a tiny fraction of the West Bank, with Israeli territory given to Palestinians as compensation for the comfiscated land. Not a 100% fair deal, but a good starting point. Hopefully Israel ups the ante and gives a true land for land deal that will enable the West Bank to become a contiguous territory free of Israeli settlers and occupying troops. I feel such a deal is coming, but Israel will have to sort out its domestic politics first, and the Palestinians will have to deliver some sort of response. If 20 years down the road Israel has left an offer on the table for abandoning the West Bank and the Palestinians have refused to negotiate in any forum, the apartheid argument won't work, because they wouldn't be committing to any future peace.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're kidding right? Do you even know what the deal is?

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=84152

9. CptBork Valued Senior Member

93% of the land is a good starting point. That leaves only the remaining 7% to negotiate on, and I'm sure a deal could be hammered out that would provide for a sovereign, contiguous West Bank with Jerusalem as its capital and the Palestinians receiving fair compensation in both land and money for any territorial losses. Obviously the Israeli proposal is unrealistic from a Palestinian POV- but getting back 93% of their land is nothing to sneeze at from an initial offer. Far better than no offer at all. Would be nice if Israel would make a realistic proposal and be done with it, though. The occupation is weighing the Israelis down way too much for them to be fussing over small parcels of land.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So if the deal were reversed, you think Israel should take it?

Btw, 93% is a false figure, since Israel intends to keep all the land occupied by Jews and also all the land in the apartheid barrier. And they are STILL expanding the settlements.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hhVHLxukrK2yB5048bz2MU0anpIA

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSLB85633

Land thieves, is what they are. From the very beginning.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

what negotiations? palestinians dont want jews on "their land". why do you think they slaughtered all those jews from 29 till now?

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Sorry but that is a offensive action, it wasn't the defensive measures that defeated the Soviet Union it was the affirmative action of attacking the economy.

By our actions we over road the Soviet economy and defeated them.

Suicide to kill your enemy is not victory, it is as you point out in the below post:

And the Palestinians do nothing but live by the sword, and they would suffer more by a attack like that than the Israelis, they have no medical infrastructure to even start to deal with a out break like that and they would die like flies after the first frost of fall.

Israel would come out of that situation in far better shape than the Palestinians, or even the Arab countries around them.

Can you see the pandemic in the Middle East that action would result in, it would spread like wild fire, across Europe and Asia, and the New world would shoot down any aircraft, sink any ship that would approach our shore.

Yes, live by the sword, die by the sword.

Even the Arabs would curse Palestinians with their last breath.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Palestinians have swords? Strange. Isn't it Americans who have the biggest arms industry in the world?

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

Palestinians are just eager to destroy any little hope of future they have for themselves. but they deserve it, all that HATE their nurtured for jews all those years is backfiring.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Heh, they are the ones looking for a one state solution, its the European Jews who are scrambling [on Palestinian land] to maintain their Aryan Jewish state.

16. CptBork Valued Senior Member

If Israeli land were being occupied and they were offered 93% of it back, it would be a good place to start. Israel gave the Sinai peninsula they took in 1967 back to Egypt for peace, that's a much bigger concession to make (almost 50% of the land under their control, and a domestic oil supply).

I was under the impression the 93% included Israeli settlements, or else compensatory territory for the territory those settlements occupy. So if land behind the separation barrier and an end to settlement expansion aren't included, I suppose those are the two most unpalatable aspects of the deal from your POV, in which case those can be negotiated on.

Doesn't matter what they want. Some Palestinians are still realistic enough to know they're better off burying the hatchet and moving to build their own state than they are in a state of eternal poverty and war.

How can Israel be an Aryan state when more than 50% of its citizens descend from muslim countries? More than half of Israelis descend from the 1 million jews who were kicked out and had real estate several times the size of Israel confiscated in those countries. Which makes me think, wouldn't a fair deal involve the arab countries giving up land equivalent to what they confiscated, to be divvied up between Israel and Palestine? Easier to implement than sending millions of jews back to the muslim countries they descend from, where they would doubtlessly be slaughtered or tossed in the gutters.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You keep harping on the 93%. 93% of what?

Israel created the Jewish state. No one else. On Palestinian land. If they want compensation for the Jews kicked out of Arab countries, let them first compensate each and every Palestinian who lost their home, since they are the ones who wanted a home for the Jews in land that did not belong to them. Where until today they are expanding indiscriminately. The irony that they accuse Ahmedinejad of wiping out Israel. Israel itself is wiping out Palestine.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

cant you see what she is doing? dont give her the courtesy. she can debate herself, i pay no attention to her rubbish.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ever wonder what happened to the Palestinians on whose homes you built yours? Who left empty handed because your parents thought they had a greater right to their land, their home, their stuff? Who cannot return because they are the not the oh so speshull Joos? Do you know their names? Their location? Which refugee camp they are rotting away in because the Joos deserve a country in their lands?

20. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Even if you neglect that it was the Arabs who declared war on Israel in 1948, not the other way around, that would be a great bargain for Israel. Why not do both transactions at once? Then Israel wouldn't have to do much but sit there and collect vast sums of cash and land, and assemble a team of surveyors to redraw and adjust the borders accordingly. Kind of like how Europe's map was adjusted and territories shifted after WW2.

I usually just chime in when I see S.A.M. contradicting herself, otherwise when it gets too unreasonable I just stay away. Remember, it's not just us reading and discussing these sorts of viewpoints, but staying silent on it doesn't help.

What's with this Joos talk? I see it on aljazeera.com all the time, what's it supposed to mean? So it's ok if I start calling islam "in-slum"?

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

it is an offensive slander on jews. she just want to piss me off

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

:jawdrop:

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Arabs declared war? The Europeans invaded Palestine!!!:bugeye:

Tell me what the fricking hell are Americans doing forming settler colonies on Palestinian land, when Palestinians are suffering in refugee camps unable to come home?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3582881,00.html

Why don't they consider themselves Americans? Who gives a rats ass about their being Jewish? How does that give them ANY right to live in Palestine? Any of them?

Dunno about al-Jazeera, but its Spock talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.