Another Jihadist taken out!!..whoo hoo!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Vega, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Kadark Banned Banned

Are you referring to Palestine? If so, Muhammad never made it as far as Palestine.

Actually, most modern day Jews are direct descendants of an old Turkish tribe, the Khazars. They converted to Judaism around 700 AD, and have absolutely no genetic connection whatosever to Palestine or the "Biblical" Israel. Actually, I think about 95% of modern Jews are "Ashkenazi", who are of Khazar origin. Barely any Jews today have Hebrew ancestry.

Maybe Fraggle Rocker can help explain this better.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

The Israeli state should not be there. There have been 100,000s of unnecessary deaths and for not even for a good reason. The Muslims were there first, enough said.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Not according to the Mitochondrial DNA.

Or the Y Chromosome Haplogroup Distribution,

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, and how old are you?

Not according to the:

University College London study, 2002

Mitochondrial DNA or the Y Chromosome Haplogroup Distribution,

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Let deal with the real world, not some fantasy that the Israelis or the Palestinians will relocate.

9. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

I should have worded that differently, the Isreali state should not have been there.

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

see what? that because they are determined we should give up?

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

im glad nobody asked you then.

12. otheadp Banned Banned

not enough.
    kill them all

13. draqon Banned Banned

nobody asked anyone anything. Koran and Torah said so ...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

if you went there, the torah came before the koran.

15. Letticia Registered Senior Member

I am not aware of any Egyptian troops attacking Iraq. Or Pakistani. Or Thai. Or Indian. Or Russian. All of said countries had targeted attacks on their citizens by Islamic terrorists.

16. John99 Banned Banned

Thats why its called the HOLY LAND. Because its full of holes.

17. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

But you are aware of terrorists being tortured in those states. Thailand bombings were targeted mainly at westerners whose nations took part in those attacks. Pakistan is a self proclaimed ally of the US. Russia has been supressing Chechnya for ages.
    If you don't want to suffer, don't implement stupid foreign policy. Thats whats causing "moderate" muslims to turn against you.

18. otheadp Banned Banned

yup.

19. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

It is not because they hate you for who you are, they hate you for what you do.

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

they hate you for being born, and living in the western world which they consider the emphasis of evil on earth.

21. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Mr. Spock: "they hate you for being born, and living in the western world which they consider the emphasis of evil on earth."

That statement expresses deplorable intellectual cowardice, and an abandonment of logic. If you can muster the courage, let's examine the Report of the Defense Science Board Task Force on Strategic Communication together.

If you truly respect logic, Spock, you will find it fascinating. I challenge you to read the text linked above, and then discuss it with me here.

22. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

one who uses a false superiority complex to impose hes views on another person, without any valid argument hes not a person i want to have a discussion with.

and as for that report, i prefer to go to the source, that is the individuals in question. when they said to me, we hate the west because...i take their word for it.

23. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

I'll take that as a refusal of my reasonable challenge. I hope that you (or someone sharing your view) will muster greater intellectual courage than you have so far displayed.

Mr. Spock: "when they said to me, we hate the west because...i take their word for it."

Who specifically told you ... and what did they specifically say?