Which race/ethnic group do you find most attractive?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by mybreathyourlung, Jul 12, 2007.

?

Which race/ethnic group do you find most attractive (generally)

Poll closed Jul 17, 2007.
  1. Caucasian (American, Russian, French, British, etc...)

20 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. African

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Native American

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. Oriental (Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, etc...)

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  5. Indian

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. Middle Eastern

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Central American (and parts of South America as well)

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willy Banned Banned

Anyone got the balls to start the thread:

Which race/ethnic group do you find most unattractive?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. static76 The Man, The Myth, The Legend Registered Senior Member

Since you asked the question, maybe you should start it. :shrug:

My vote goes to French women, because armpit, and leg hair is not sexy.....:bugeye:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

negroid women

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I thought that were the italians...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

It appeals to the masses, just as a face that contains several races or ethnicities appeals to the masses because it offers "variety."

Why peta9 is so upset though, is beyond me.

9. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Only a total retard would fall for your feigning. When I said white, I meant she is not completely caucasian and you know it. For you to believe her looks come from only caucasian genes is pure ludicrousy. That's cognitive dissonance on a scale of white nationalists like their belief that italians and greeks are 100% caucasian. They are like a lighter version of arabs! LOL!

I can bet you my entire salary for the rest of my life that woman in the pic is NOT a "just a mix of different versions of white." That's how sure I am you are a very dishonest person to even have the nerve to believe it. And for the VARIED LOOKS OF WHITES come from different RACIAL ADMIXTURE WITH OTHER RACES. NO, they are not all "WHITE GENES". What an egotistical pig.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  10. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Morons.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

why are you using that out dated and archaic term?

peace.

12. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Appeals to the masses of? Americans, you mean? Well, yes. Let's see america is predominantly white surrounded by south americans with the biracial african-americans..can't..figure..out..why..that..would..appeal..to.

You assume to much because you are talking about western beauty standards as they have a hybrid look of caucasians and thier 'variety' appeals to the majority of hybrid people or whites, of course because mixed white people make up the majority of the planet after asians. I personally don't find it the most attractive look. You are assuming all races want to look like a mutt. I would prefer a beautiful asian woman on the cover of our magazines than a mutt brazilian. They don't have the eyes, skintone, or facial features that I prefer. Sometimes, you just like a clean-looking salad, not a pot of everything.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Getting offensive here. :bugeye:

14. peta9 Registered Senior Member

As offensive as claiming nonwhite genes as white. That's like a half-breed spitting on one parent.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

peta9:

Yes, I should have specified American tastes, but then again most of us here are Westerners.
    Mixed race models and movie stars are a new thing, but then most Americans are a mix of various ethnicities - most black Americans have some Caucasian blood, most whites are not purely any ethnicity, but rather a blend of Irish/French/Whatever.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "clean looking salad" though. Surely a salad is just as much a mix, it's just easier to seperate the components.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

wow, in my opinion you are a borderline racist and asian supremacist. you seem to get very emotional when talking about race issues. i suggest you calm down a little,

and what kind of salads do you eat? i might be wrong but shouldent you have atleast 2 types of vegetable in a salad? who eats a salad consisting of a single vegetable?

i think deep down you are maybe bitter at seeing non asian guys get with asian women? maybe you are the author of the "bitter asian men" website?

peace.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Maybe you should avoid these threads; they can't be very good for your blood pressure.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

[Deleted]

Mod note

Deleted link as it was purely meant to flame.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2007
  19. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

EFOC,
    Whoa now, don't be provoking people. Though I concur that peta9 is a bit emotional in this thread, I don't think making pokes at him will get him to tone down.

Shame on you, EmptyForceOfChi.

[Renrue]

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

my judgement was not based on this thread alone. it is based on his posting history.

if you have read many of his posts regarding racial issues, it is clear to see he is very bitter towards white people. and he thinks asian people are "better".

what i said might seem harsh. but its because i dont see the need to sugar coat things, or beat around the bush. i would rather be honest and get to the point with my opinion. i was not horrible and i think its the truth.

in all respect.

peace.

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

2 asian guys wrote everything on that site.

peace.

23. peta9 Registered Senior Member

You have the common nerve to call me a supremacist when I'm not a supemacist at all. I'm not trying to assume any half-breed mixed with asians are "just a mix of different asians" and utter, flagrant supremacist garbage like that. You don't see me in this thread saying asians are the best-looking period and that's that, though that is my personal taste of beauty. I respect everyone has their point of view and tastes but when they don't respect that and cross the line then they DESERVE to be called on it and criticized!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.