internal problems of india.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by leopold, Mar 4, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It was initiated by Manu, but was prevalent only among some people not all, mostly among those who were too poor to look after the widows left without someone to provide for them.

A dead widow meant no extra place at the table, one less person to clothe and feed.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hmm, that's good thinking. We could use more of that kind of thinking in the world today ....wouldn't be so fuckin' many starving people!

Is that the same guy who couldn't even figure out how to shoot himself?

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Manu was a writer around the first century CE who codified laws that discriminated against women and emphasised on the insignificance of the lower castes. He was much admired by the British. His Manusmriti became a major law book under colonial rule.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Apparently sati was also practised by other peoples. So it may have been prevalent before Manu.

The Mughals tried to ban it, but were not very successful.

8. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Lol, they got it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Met loads of fresh outta the army israelis in south america there were quite a few like that, some very nice ones as well but that parody did nail quite a few of them.

9. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

looks like india got no internal problems at all. I didnt see any of the India's internal problems here.

India is the on Pure and Pefrect country. Only country in the world where there are NO internal Problems. If you got anything Bring it on.

Thanks.

10. timmbuktwo Registered Senior Member

India's only internal problem is trying to figure out were to situate the next 2-3 billion people or so. And all the westerners can hope for is that they focus their attention (which I think they will) on their western borders.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And to feed and house and clothe them!

Right now, with the people they have now, the starvation is very high in many areas of India. Toss in a few billion more hungry Indians and what do you think they'll have then?

No, India has so fuckin' many problems that listing them would take all fuckin' day, maybe longer!

Baron Max

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

[ENC]Baron Max[/ENC] showed a touching regard for the problems faced by the poor and homeless in India.:bawl:

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, Sam, I just wish they'd all die quickly instead of hang around and cause so fuckin' much trouble!!

Baron Max

14. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Unfit living quarters for Internally Displaced Persons (IDP)

No policy for those displaced due to conflict

Discrimation against Dalits. Government does absolutely nothing.

Corrupt and violent police

Arms sales to burmese army, one that is currently trying to carry out some good ol fashion ethnic cleansing

Mistreatment of minority sects by police and citizens

To name a few

15. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

That all is not true. Last i heard that India was perfect. They treat minorities with honour... every now and then they burn few thousands or hundreds if they get upset about anything... or burn priests etc if found in Hindu majority areas... but besides that Indians are very peaceful people. They don't comit any crimes or hate crimes, there are no rapes in india either just to name a few and that Dalits stuff is all lies, just propaganda stuff.

16. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Is it a parody of the bad service in India? I'd have been pissed off with those guys too. And why were they standing there with their arms around each other?

17. timmbuktwo Registered Senior Member

No rapes in india????? I didn't think we were talking about petty problems, but if you want to open his up , ....no, common , really now.