I need assistance

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by MewSkitty, Mar 4, 2007.

1. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

I want to sell some screen savers I made, but I don't have experts HMTL knowledge or a pay pal account. I need someone to build a website for selling the screen savers. I am making them from music videos. I currently only have those of Weird Al Yankovic and so far I've done a White & Nerdy one. If someone can build a website for me and have it so they have to pay $1 to a selected pay pal account to download a screen saver I will give them 25% of the total income I make from the downloads. I plan on giving 25% also to the owner of the pay pal account (if you build the website and own the pay pal account you get 50%) and another 25% to Weird Al since I'm using his videos. I keep only 25% for myself, plus money made on ads. Anyways, if you'd like to preview the screen savers, I'll have the White & Nerdy one for free download until I'm in business. You can download it at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8DQ8SYVV and if anyone would like to help reply to this topic or PM me.

EDIT: The other screen savers will be made from better video files so they will be of better quality than White & Nerdy.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

You can't sell stuff that you took from someone else's work.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

If the license doesn't allow it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Last century it use to be Lemonade for 5¢.

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

9. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

You people are just immature jerks. It's a good thing I found a REAL science forum so I can leave this place and never come back. I hate you all! Goodbye and good ridence.

10. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Sell screensavers? Are you nuts? Who would buy them!

12. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

MewSkitty,
    I would like to explain patiently the many flaws in your business plan, but some lessons are best learned through experience

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!