What are Canada's Crimes? Payback 3 tonnes of ammonium nitrate bombing campaign....

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Jun 3, 2006.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5044560.stm

Last Updated: Saturday, 3 June 2006, 18:42 GMT 19:42 UK

E-mail this to a friend Printable version
    Canada arrests 17 in terror raid

Police said the suspects planned "al-Qaeda-inspired" attacks

Police in Canada have arrested and charged 12 men who they say were planning an "al-Qaeda-inspired" bombing campaign in and around Toronto.

Five other youths have also been charged, following an investigation involving more than 400 officers.

Police seized bomb-making materials in a series of raids in Toronto, including three tonnes of ammonium nitrate.

What are Canada's crimes against this 1 billion world wide religous sect?

Are Canadian troops in Iraq? NO

They are in Afghanistan, and so is dozens of other countries troops.

Why are they in Afghanistan?

Because bin lid & the taliban attacked America, & killed 4000 people there.
    Why are they still there?
    Because as soon as they leave bin lid & his merry men & many loony paki tribesmen will take control as soon as they leave, and then it all happens again.

When do these worldwide plots end?

Uk chemical bomb hunt going on, Canada has its own many, many, bomb hunt going on.

I am puzzled. have these people ever thought of excepting the hospitality & freedoms of the foreign country they are living in, like canada or the uk, and for once get a job, get a life, & get there crazy asses out of religous books.

Just what is religon about with these people, daily plots to blow total strangers up, i always thought religon was about goodwill & peace, they say hollywood action movies can disturb young minds, it seems the same can be said, about these peoples religous books, judging by the hundreds of thousands of them, either demonstrating, plotting, or torching embassies on a yearly basis.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Canada's crimes are for harboring large amounts of gey. When I was in Toronto for vocation, I have seen so many gey people there, it was so revolting.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Precisely what has Canada done ?
    Why would Canada become a target ?
    It doesnt make any sense Vincent , bombing Canada would only hurt their cause . Id say American agent provocateurs are behind this .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Brian, canada is not a 3rd world country, they are very rich per head of the population, they have there own intelligence network, & like other rich countries, they take America terroist stories with a pinch of salt, at the end of the day these people have to go through the canadian courts, and only reliable canadian evidence will get them to death row, with luck, no rich country is going to rely on american stories for prosecutions, because they know america will not submit this evidence to there courts, because as they always say they need to protect there sources, then what canada wastes millions on stupid trials, that they can not possibly win.

Canada, stuck there fingers up to america over iraq, they are not jumping to america's tune, a allie yes, but canada is choosing when it jumps into bed with america, not george bush.

No this is over Canada's involvement in Afghanistan, a place where nobody wants to be, but they have no choice, because without foreign troops there, the entire country would become a worldwide terroist training camp again, and evrey mad dog, & loonytune from this religous sect would be heading there for there summer holidays, and of course there annual training in chemical warfare, and bomb making lessons, so they can return to there adoptive countries with there presents of bombs, & chemical warfare knowledge, and thus give us all a good blowing up, for having the cheek to pick a different religon from theres.

This is all a religous war, if we were all part of this religous sect, there would be no worldwide jihaad going on, but there are 5 billion non believers, or infidels as we are called, and we must all pay the price for being a non believer.

8. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

I dont buy it Vincent , my sister married a Canadian and lives in Markham outside of Toronto , I even visited Canada in 1999 to see her , and Canada as you say is a very wealthy nation . And there are a lot of Asian immigrants in Toronto that are not liked by Canadians and in all fairness mostly are Moslem as you say . Dont get me wrong I see Islam as a backward religion like Judaism which holds these nations of Asia up in social progress . Personally all religion should be eradicated from society , churches , schools etc . Until we have a society which is comprehensively free of cult ideologies and is a society which appreciates natural human abilities and needs we than have a true equal society .

And as for the case in Canada it reads like a PR stunt. All they actually have is fertilizer. In fact this whole story is full of fertilizer.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Foley can you say Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City, that was only one ton of fertilizer.

10. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Canada is evil in their eyes for becoming a puppet of the U.S. wanting to form the North American Union, making America more powerful than it already is.

- N

11. terryoh Registered Senior Member

Ok, I'm Canadian. This 3 tonnes of fertilizer thing sounds fishy, but there was a 2 year undercover investigation to nail these guys, so I'm not going to bash it.

I won't deny that there are terrorists in Canada. There probably are, but I doubt they'd do anything in Canada. In Canada, Muslims are given freedom of education. Meaning they can make their own Islamic schools, and they do. Same goes for Jews, Catholics, and Hindus.

I honestly doubt they will be a terrorist attack in Canada (especially Toronto) anytime soon, if ever at all.

BTW, not that I support terrorism, but my dad and I once bought a tonne of fertilizer. But we actually used it on our lawn, so...

12. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

No death row in Canada. They look like they were planning something and they should be prosecuted. But even I have some Nitrate (that shit really keeps my lawn green!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) in my shed and some electronic projects boards on my desk. Should I be on "death row"?

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

3 tonnes of ammonium nitrate?

"my dad and I once bought a tonne of fertilizer. But we actually used it on our lawn, so"

I dont know if you are aware of this, but muslims & muslim countries are not known for there agricultural exports or agricultural bloody anything.

The only thing agricultural they have ever exported are from the poppy fields of afghanistan.

So if they had 3 tonnes of ammonium nitrate, it was not to start growing new poppy fields in toronto, even tonto & Kemosabe (the lone ranger) will tell you this.

As is the general procedure these days, there emails & mobile & landline phones are monitored over a period of time, & when the authorities can no longer wait, for fear of bombs going off, they move in.

This is not America, muslims are not arrested for taking flying lessons or buying ammonium nitrate.

Canada is a very open, relaxed, & friendly country, there is no justification for these loonies either preparing to attack canada, or using canada as a springboard to infiltrate US borders with there bombs.

My guess is if there real target was America, going through canada a multi national place is there best option, because in mexico muslims stick out like a sore thumb, and no doubt mexicio would not give muslims free welfare, housing & many other things muslims enjoy in europe & other rich western countries.

So either Canada was the target, or America was the ultimate target, japan has been more of a allie than canada anyway, they supported the US in afgan & have troops in iraq, the reason muslim terroists, are not targeting japan is because once again muslims stick out like a sore thumb in japan, and once again there are no freebies from the japenese government to encourage them to live there, if they move to japan they have to support themselves, and that is someting most muslims seem incapable of, they need to be breast feeded with free cars & free housing, all available in the uk amongst other stupid countries.

The west could learn alot from japan, it is not the job of the state to breast feed foreign nationals with cash, something europe does not understand hence the thousands of active terroist cells in europe, & who is paying for there terroist activities not bin lid in afghan, no european governments are.

My guess is canada is generous with foreign nationals too, it seems mexico & japan have the better policy, support yourself or die, at least it keeps out foreign terroists.

14. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Canadians are infidels and there is no greater crime towards Allah than that.

15. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

Well that settles it then, case closed.

16. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I was always & still am a fan of Mohammed ali, the American boxer, & i will never forget what he said in the seventies on a british talk show called the michael parkinson show, this was my first introduction to the beliefs of islam, Ali said infidels are the devils children, he said this is the teaching of islam.

This is from a man who is one of the most famous Americans, he made his fortune from American boxing he had a white non muslim manager for over 15 years, he was a italian american catholic as i recall.

After Ali converted to islam he changed his name, & started talking about how infidels & whites were the devils children.

I believe Louis Farrakhan the leader of the nation of islam, a absolute crazy man who has made many speeches on his hatred of jews & whites, is resposible for the radical thinking of blacks in America.

Louis Farrakhan, is a very nasty dangerous man who is pure evil, he has been banned for decades from ever visiting the united kingdom, i tell the brits are well known for excepting arab terroists with open arms, just look at the afghans who hijacked a plane to london a few years ago, now there families & them are free & getting welfare & house from the uk government as a reward for hijacking a plane, so for the all loonies are welcome to britain mat to be removed for Louis Farrakhan, just shows what a absolute nut he his.

I too have heard black muslims telling me on british buiding sites, about how great & wise Louis Farrakhan is, just how they know this i dont know, dvds of his speaches sold in the uk i dont know.

But i have always found Louis Farrakhan, a disgusting hateful man, who hides behind religon as if he his a good person.

Dont get me wrong, this is not a black thing with me, Nelson mandela, alongside winston churchill are my personal heroes of the last century, with no one else fit to tie there shoe laces.

But with crazy leaders like Farrakhan, what hope for black muslims in America.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You "even" visited Canada in 1999. Well, compared to my three years there, plus long-term stays of months and months on and off, I'm certain that makes you the expert.

This is ridiculuous: first you try to blame it on racism - as if Canadians are somehow these huge racists, white hoods hidden under hockey tuques - then on the US. Is there any liability for which your opinion does not so fall?

Correct, for once. Yet your mind cannot seem to fathom that such philosophies could be transferred to Canada; these "good people" as their families describe them, these "Canadian citizens" who "go to mosque". It's known the kind of horrifying attitudes that have been handed down through schools, mosques and other official channels in ME nations - see Nonie Darwish for a fuller description - but how, how? the mystified anarchist asks himself, could such philosophies be here. Of course his impassioned denial reeks more of a primitive sophistry than substance; no shocker there.

Of course, a large chunk of the arrested reside in Mississauga, which has emitted the odour of islamic fundamentalism before. Where was that idiot Khan from, anyway?

There is nothing wrong with religion in moderation; it might possibly be more accurate to say: "of moderate religions", although I am not completely convinced of the latter.

Geoff

18. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Where did I use my admission of a 2 week visit to my Sister in Toronto as a guage of my expertise ?
    Where did I implicate racism as a factor in these arrests ?
    No , no , no I am in no way leaning towards your racism I am against all organised religions thats where it ends , I have nothing against people of different racial backgrounds as you do .

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes you do Foley, yes you do.

20. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I think time will show that these were some stupid Muslim boys that actually believe the bull shit they hear in their Mosques and probably think they are somehow doing something good for Sky Daddy and therefore killing Infidels (and making their women slaves) is what the Good Book says and so they get virgins in Sky Daddy kingdom.

Simple really.

As to the dole.

It’s funny, but every single one of my Muslim friend’s parents are getting some form of welfare.
    - One guys dad hurt his thumb and can’t play a guitar and therefore somehow his rocketing career as a Muslim rock star was dashed and hence the government gives a monthly compensation and has done so for over 20 years.
    - One guy told me how to marry your woman in the Mosque, she has a few kids and gets welfare, then she works in the Kebab shop and lives upstairs while the father owns a separate house (his residence) which he can pay off with the Welfare checks from his “Islamic” Wife (which the States sees as a single women with 5 kids and no means) - then he rents out the house and makes some cash there and soon owns that house and can give it to one of the 5 kids and they get on wellfare.....
    - My other two Muslim friend’s parents are also receiving dole however I don’t know their circumstances.

Michael

21. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

There you have it. Nuff said. It's us or them. Don't think you can appease these bastards by not showing cartoons about Muhamud or not supporting the war in Iraq. You'd think everyone would have learned their lesson about appeasement, but there's always some idiot looking for "peace in our time". The only real peace is peace through strength. We must kill them before they kill us.

22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

This I will agree to. Within our societies as our laws suggest. That said, we do have some decency laws you know? So some things are considered vile and are prohibited in our society. Funny cartoons of Mohammad not being one of them.

Whooo there. From A does not lead B.

I don't support the war in Iraq. I am NOT worried some tard living in a cave or mud hut is going to kill me. I don’t support the war because it is illegal, undermines our ideals and our principals and is a complete waste of our money and resources. We could have spent that money to get off oil (or begin to limit it anyhow), or on schools, on hospitals, on research, on educating the people on why Religions are used as tools to control fools.

But no, we burned it up on nothing. Billions upon billion. Hundreds of thousands of lives either lost or wasted. Both we and the Iraqis we were supposed to help have actually gone backwards in terms of freedom and security. Even a blind man riding by on a bus could see that.

I see that Cheney’s income tax file shows he still gets a couple hundred grand from HalliHell - the company with the most to gain from an never ending war on "terror" What ever the f*ck that is"? (is it 1984 yet?)

No, madanthonywayne, you are not going to be hurt by some tard in a mud hut so stop worrying and start protesting against the war. Anyway, we don't have the right to impose out will onto another nation as we are. That's against the law and common decency.

This is total BullShit.

Again, no person in a Mud Hut is going to harm you. You’d sooner be hit by lightening. If you want to improve your status, and that of our country as a whole, then you should start by realizing you have been deceived into believing some person in a Mud Hut is going to harm you and realize that our hard won money is being stolen.

Just think about Vietnam and how things turned out there. Why we went to war and why we lost. After we lost the war - did the Vietnamese come to American and kill Americans? No. Funny that? Then why were we there? Because of the same sorts of reasons we are in Iraq.

Anyway, stop worrying that someone living in a cave and riding a donkey is going to kill you – it’s an insult to our founding fathers and truly pathetic.

Michael

23. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Hey man, don't underestimate the power of cartoons. Even Bugs Bunny was able to get away with a lot of racist crap with his WWII cartoons.

I find it odd that one can bash a religion or group of people using a cartoon, but if you mention the word "nigger", you can be thrown in jail for a hate crime. Nice selective free speech there, eh?

- N