Buddha1 – a solution

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Hercules Rockefeller, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

I have just discovered a wonderful thing! I have discovered that you can put people on your “ignore list”. Of course, I have always been aware of this feature existed on Sciforums but have never tried it until now. It’s brilliant! I put the troll Buddha1 on my ignore list and now none of his crap shows up – fantastic!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

However, there is still a problem.

Whilst his posts are now blocked for me, his crap still shows up in the form of quotations in other peoples’ posts. So here is my dream, my vision.....

EVERYONE puts Buddha1 on their ignore list. Then none of his rubbish would show up for anyone, there would be nothing to reply to, and it would be the next best thing to him leaving.

He is not going to leave of his own volition as he is a troll whose specific intent is to stimulate arguments. We have to be proactive, we have to do something ourselves. Simply pleading with everyone to ignore him will not work as he is a very skilled troll who will always manage to goad people into replying to his rubbish. I too have been guilty of this.

This will work only if EVERYONE puts him on their ignore list. Just click on any Buddha1 link in any post and you will see "Add Buddha1 to your Ignore List" near the top right of the page. Click and you're done! So let’s try it and see what happens!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I like him. I want to be his bum-buddy.

*Lights up like a beacon with the sudden realisation*

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I can almost hear the words of Martin Luther King resonating through the forum.

"I have a dream."

I wish you luck. I don't think he's a troll though. A troll would not believe what he posts. Bhudda1 does.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hercules you may think i'm a pie .. but this is a rockin thread

You rock! lol

8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I now have him on Ignore. It is more peaceful.

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Ophiolite you're a coward! plain and simple.

At least Hercules does what he says. You keep me on ignore only when you're cornered on a discussion. And you do it everytime.

Asked you a very specific question after providing the evidences. And you immediately went on 'ignore' mode.

But if you are a man of words, you will never come back to abuse, accuse me as a liar and challenge me on the same issue again.

And like Hercules learn to keep out of my way, if you really want to ignore. You can't ignore what I say......but keep on posting stupid remarks on my threads.

10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Who was that masked man?

11. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

I have absolutely no idea what Buddha1 just said as I have him on my ignore list and his post is hidden...

....and I love it!!!

It's sooooooo good, everyone should try it.............<P>

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Bhudda1 should try it himself.

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Well it seems Goofy and Tristan have found a much better way to deal with the truth.

Throttle its voice.

How long can the oppressors continue to throttle your voice?

14. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

I don't think they throttled the "truth", I just didn't have time to continue to bring up evidence that you ignore anyway.
    I suggest you start a thread with a reasonable position from which you can argue.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

you are doing exactly what i said you would
    crying about how the evil mods are stifling your freedom of speech

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

So the majority decides what is reasonable?

Can you be so kind as to tell me what was so unreasonable about my thread?

That it challenged heterosexuality?

Why is it unreasonable to challenge the powerful system?

Isn't the foundation of a free and fair society based on the ability of the society to examine points of view different from their own?

Well you apparently hold the power here so you can lie so blatantly.......but I challenge you to bring to my notice one so-called evidence that I have ignored.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I guess you'd prefer if I just left after being shown clearly that I and my views are not welcome on sciforums.

But do you really think it is justified to close a discussion thread you don't like?

18. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Does freedom of speech mean anything to you?

How is a heterosexual society different from an Islamic society?

Why does a forum which allows terrorists to threaten people, so keen on censoring a discussion on male sexuality that threatens heterosexuality?

Doesn't freedom of speech guarantee that you can bring up issues in a peaceful manner following the rules?

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

no need to take this personal buddha.
    i for one have no problem with you

do you really believe that anyone on this board cares if you are gay or not?
    that, in my opinion, is not the issue
    the issue is you won't even trust your own eyes
    do you believe that given the choice a man would choose another man for sex?

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

So you guys believe in Censorship. At least when it comes to protecting the interests of heterosexual ideology.

that is not very different from communalism or other oppressive ideologies.

But, Leopold, you (and I mean all of you) may have 'won' by not allowing me to speak; but if you have a conscience (Perhaps your conscience allows to use any method to bring down those that challenge heterosexuality, just like an Islamic fundamentalist has no qualms about victimising non-believers) you will always be painfully aware that you've lost!

THIS VICTORY IS HOLLOW!

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Leopold my thread is closed now. It is no use confronting me wiith that personal rubbish now.

It is like poking a lion with sticks when he is imprisioned when you couldn't do it when he was free. It doesn't make you brave or right!

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

the overwhelming majority of male female couples on this planet
    that is what you are ignoring

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Buddha1:

The simple fact, which most people would think is blatantly obvious, is that your "theory" fails on the basis of the existence of a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

You claim that 95% of all males are actually homosexual, but ...er ... they don't know it, and they go about their lives acting completely heterosexual, even though they "really" want to have sex with other men. And your evidence for that is ... what? That you somehow "know" that society has a massive, silent conspiracy to suppress the "real" sexuality of 95% of its male members. Even though there is no such evidence for the supposed urge you say everybody has, or any conscious or unconscious attempts at suppression.

You spam sciforum, often with 6 or 7 separate posts in a row, in the erroneous belief that if you shout loudly enough (a) people will start to believe you, and (b) your theory will somehow become true through constant repetition ad nauseam.

I'd put you in the same league as MacM, with his ridiculous attacks on Einstein's theory of relativity, or as Happeh, with his "theory" that people who tilt their head sometimes must all masterbate to excess.

I really think you're done here. You've spent a lot of time and effort trying to convince other posters of your views, without any success at all as far as I can see. How many people have converted to your views on this forum? I haven't seen any.

And wouldn't you be better off preaching in your own, dedicated web space, instead of here? That way, you could collect all your wisdom in one place, and arrange it as you wish. You could even start your own forum, solely for the purpose of discussing your theory. Or a blog, in which your struggles with your sexuality are made clear for all to see, and can be commented on by readers.

You are crying "censorship", but I think you've been given more than a fair hearing here. You have simply failed to convince. Why keep flogging a dead horse?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.