Prophet Yahweh summons UFO

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Esoteric, May 29, 2005.

1. Esoteric Tragic Hero Registered Senior Member

Lol, looks like a balloon

ABC news video
    http://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

(PRWEB) - Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) May 25, 2005 -- Prophet Yahweh was blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships on-demand.

There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, he was performing his summons privately with only those close to him as witnesses.

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media.

He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Some news media representatives won"t be able to come to Las Vegas to film the sightings. But, they would be interested in doing a story on Prophet"s ability to summon them.

Others would like to see videos of the UFOs, first, to determine if they are real, before coming.

Because of this, Prophet is giving the news media free access to the broadcasts area of his website where they can view his UFO videos.

Also, since some news media will not be able to come to Las Vegas, Prophet is willing to travel to any city to call down UFOs for them to document.

If your company would like to film or photograph UFOs and/or spaceships that appear on Prophet"s cue, email your request to him.

Afterwards, he will communicate with you concerning it and email you the login information you need to access the UFO videos in the Broadcast Area of his website.

For information: http://www.prophetyahweh.com or

Phone: 1-800-314-4847, 702-966-0303

Prophet Yahweh
    Seer of Yahweh/Ufologist
    POB 271551
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89127
    Phone: 1-800-314-4847, 702-966-0303
    http://www.prophetyahweh.com
    email protected from spam bots

# # #

Prophet Yahweh
    1-800-314-4847
    E-mail Information

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Fascinating. It shouldn't be difficult for an investigative team to set up shop without "the Profit's" knowledge and triangulate the sighting when he "calls" a UFO. Thus giving a distance and relative size of the object. Perhaps they can even set up some high-power optics and a sprectrum analyzer or frequency counter to eliminate radio-controlled craft or radio coordination on the "profit's" part.

I wish I was in Vegas... I'd definately be up to taking part in such a thing.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rick Valued Senior Member

looks like a blimp to me.

8. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

,,,,,,, and for only $7.95 ,,,,,,,,,,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

I am not positive, of course, but the 'UFO' sure looks to be hoaxed to me. Something
    like a balloon that was filmed with a camera that has its lens zoomed out to extreme
    magnification, with the inherent shakyness in such a situation. But it was filmed by a
    legimate news crew which don't seem to be a part of the hoax. If anyone is interested
    in seeing the video, a forum member at abovetopsecret.com, Lanotom, has uploaded
    the video to a server which can be viewed without any special plugins, just Windows
    Media Player. Yahweh states on his website that the video is free public domain, the
    $7.95 supposedly goes to charity if one accesses the video through his site. Here is
    a link where it can be viewed for free, but WARNING!, if you have dial-up, you are
    going to spend a LOT of time trying to get a decient broadcast of the streaming video.
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=yahwehufo

Last edited: May 30, 2005
  10. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I saw the video on the first link provided in the first post, free of charge. I didn't notice that Profit Yahweh had it for sale. I did, however, laugh at his site in the visitors section where had:

"2. My Vow Of Poverty And The Reason Why I Summon Sightings"

then a little later:

"5. My Broadcasts Membership Fee Is Only $7.95 Per Month
    6. Get A Prepaid Visa And Mastercard To Purchase Your Membership
    "

Gotta love the pious UFO prophet (or is it "profit?").

11. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

Im pretty convinced that what he says hes doing he is doing..
    I can only really think of one other possible explaination, it could be a special custom made blimp, and it could be operated via remote control by a third party, but firstly even for small one it would cost a shit load to build and by the looks of his different videos hed have to have at least a couple of different models, as not all the ufos he captures look the same. Secondly youre just not going to get it to move as fast as its traveling in the newsreport film, just not possible. Thirdly if the newscrew picked the time and location at random and he still got the ufo to drop out of the sky at the exact moment he wanted without being visably in contact with a third party; then to be honest id be more amazed by that than there being a couple of aliens inside it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

13. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

"Secondly youre just not going to get it to move as fast as its traveling in the newsreport film, just not possible."

Really? How fast was it going? Please convert your answer to m/s. But I'd like to know how you arrived at the measurement.

"Thirdly if the newscrew picked the time and location at random and he still got the ufo to drop out of the sky at the exact moment he wanted without being visably in contact with a third party; ..."

I just guessing that they didn't blindfold him transport him in the back of an unmarked van. Does the fact that the good Profit has taken a vow of poverty imply that he is not the owner of a cellphone? I suppose it does.

It might be a UFO, but I've seen better magic tricks that made me wonder more with illusionists that said they were lying. I remember watching David Copperfield make an F-16 disappear once and he said, "don't worry, General. It's just an illusion!"

14. deleted

15. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

Thats all fine and dandy, any reason to suspect that thats the case in this instance though? and if so we have to assume the newschannel was in on the scam as well dont we?

16. deleted

17. static76 The Man, The Myth, The Legend Registered Senior Member

Have you seen the video, Mr Anonymous? It was a real TV Newscast that filmed it, so the object wasn't digitally put there.

18. deleted

19. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Sometimes people do hoaxes that news crews, chat show hosts and even wimbledon umpires are blistfully unaware of or connected to. It's easy to suggest that they had something to do with the things they report and are in on the hoax, however it's as much a conspiracy as any other.

I've seen a few programs on "Hoaxers" and their ability to not just dupe "average Joe public" but also those presenters that interview them like their claim is a reality because it was convincing enough to get them on the show. (and convincing enough to perhaps even up their ratings?)

Television as much as a "recreational activity" for some, is a business to others and therefore undergo's the same twists and turns as any business when trying to stay competitive and not just surviving in an already flooded market (number of companies) but prospering.

If people don't watch a station or read a newspaper then that station or newspaper will eventually suffer a downturn (cutbacks, job losses and perhaps even closure).

As for the "Martian worm fossil", that was a large elaborate hoax with a purpose. When we voyaged to the planets with our robotic drones to bring back data of what would be found there, what the governments needed to know was the reaction of the people in regards to "proof of life being found elsewhere in the universe".

Afterall if while exploring it does occur would it cause mass panic, hysteria and dangerous cultists suggesting their way of life now has proof without shadow of a doubt? (If it had of been like that then NASA probably would have had a rather large cutback)

20. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

Quite simply stories like this lie too far outside of the broadcasting comfort zone, they just dont know what to do with things like this, do you make a big deal about it and have it as the main story or do you have it at the end as a funny story?
    Ive seen an insane number of earth shattering stories just get completey looked over by the major broadcasters, one of which being the nasa video filmed in the late 90s of a missle from earth atempting to strike a ufo in the atmosphere; with the ufo dodging it at the last minute and heading out into space. Did you ever see that on the news? did you ever hear calls for it to be ascertained what exactly happened? i didnt but i know that it certainly did happen.
    It does really make you wonder what on earth the media are for if they cant inform people when something of great importance happens. The fact that certain stories dont get reported on doesnt mean that the stories themselves are suspect rather the media itself is.

21. deleted

22. static76 The Man, The Myth, The Legend Registered Senior Member

Sorry for the late reply. Here's a link to the station http://www.ktnv.com/

And here's a link to the reporter who did the story: http://www.ktnv.com/aboutus/anchors/sburton.asp

Apparently the station backed out of a June 1st "summoning" that they had scheduled. http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=ufoondemand.wmv

Now I'm not saying I think this guy is real, but his story is very interesting.

23. deleted