Terrorism and suicide bombing

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Michael, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Terrorism and suicide bombing are now considered a Sin against God in Islam

Suicide bombers are no longer martyrs and may even end up condemning themselves to eternal life in God's Lake of Hell-Fire (where he sends bad people).

This is what I call neo-Islam.

I have been saying these, and other, changes would take place in Islam and they are. Of course for Muslims there are not "changes" per say - for a Muslim this is a return to the "real" Islam. An awakening if you will. Expect more and better changes in the coming years. I predict the Islam of 2050 will be so unlike the Islam of 2010 as to almost be a new religion. Hence: Neo Islam. Let's hope a full-on Reformation takes root.

Anyway, at least we can all agree that this is a good step in the right direction.
    Michael

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lightgigantic Banned Banned

Perhaps your pre-existing notions of Islam were neo-Islam

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

first, what's neo-islam

second,
    pff, again, you still say islam of toaday support terrorism, and support murders,
    lol, before saying that in andirect way, try to educate your self about islam,
    does islam really tell muslims to go kill, and hunt people, and to go bomb their selves?
    hmm, well, i'll leave that to you, if you still want to say that it do encourage and tell them to do like that, well, it's you PO,
    good luck
    oh, i'm muslim, also tunisia is a muslim contry, did you see us bombing our selves? did you see us attacking other contries? hmm, wierd
    also, maybe moroco, or maybe, abu dhabi, do you see that they are bombing their selves
    if islam really encourage killing and bomobing, then, wewould never exists toaday, cause we would already killed our selves, and finished,
    or even if we stayed for toaday, why we didnt make a globar war, hmm
    the first and second gloab wars, weren"t arabs, or muslims,
    who started to kill and make murders and invade contries, weren't also muslims, i mean at those precvious wars,
    muslims are not who killed each red indian in america and stole their lands and they recources,
    muslims are not who attacked south america, japan, maybe china...
    if you want to judge by those events, and talk by a closed mind, and closed eyes, i'll say that christanity, support terrorism, and killing, and murdering, also invading

if islam as you say, support terrorism, so, why not all the muslim contries are at war, or, why did the u.s.a., didnt come to help us, by killing people, and helping israieil to steal ands and also kill more and more.
    why muslims, didnt blow up all the nuclear power plants by jets,
    why they didnt blow everything up,
    why didnt the muslims, who live in the western contries, and even western people who choosed their relegion as islam, why didnt they blowed up everything there, why didnt they make murders,
    hmm, weird, think about it, you are judgin on islam, by what you see on t.v. about wars in palastine and iraq (it's a war g.. damn it, that's what happends in wars) so, you see some of those scenes, then you say,
    ohh, muslims are terrorists, and israeil is trying to blow them up, to save teh world, also the u.s.a. , wow they are heros!
    lol
    anyway,
    so what do you think?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

also, yeah, i agree, by time, in islam, it will be there, like, many sections, like christanity, there's catholic, and ... and ... (lol, catholic is teh only one i know )

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

but i'm sure one of those sections, will be the same as toaday

anyway, by 2050, how do you think, the arabic contries, will affect the world economy, also maybe by 2050, arabic contries, will be able to practice in the science and technology polls and invnetions very well,
    the arabic contries, are devopoling fast,
    so, how do you think they will be by 2050?
    terrorists? or murders? or... you tell me

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Does Islamic Tradition suggest Mohammad ordered the death of other humans? A singing girl to have her head chopped off and brought to him maybe? Some treacherous male Jews, 600+ in a row ring any bells? Perhaps but a few polytheistic Arabs?

Look, the fact is there are many people who consider themselves to be "Muslims" living in the world, and there enough of those people who think murder in the name of God is just - - so many in fact, we have Muslim Clerics now trying to do something about it.

So, all suicide bombers, Palestinian included, will burn in the Lake of Hell Fire for eternity. They will never see heaven, but instead endure the boiling and bubbleing and peeling of their flesh as it's continuously roasted off their bodies for all of eternity - relentlessly.

Good, about time.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yup, and that's true, islam don't call for terrorism, and those terrorists, will burn in hell,
    also, as you see, not all are terrorists, not even most, or medium, it's less than minority, what, two or three groups, maybe 100 pearson, in the world, anyway, those people, you can never find them, or find their origin, only in the contries, that have wars, and political problems,
    and let's don't say that the wars that the u.s.a. and israeil made, didnt make it more complex,
    anyway,
    let's go to main topic
    you're right, those terrorists, will burn their bodies here, and in the hell,
    they will never see heaven, inless, they were doing it for a cause, like defending their contry, not killing enecint people in other contries,

oh, bytheway, i thoght that you don't beleive in god, neither in hell, or in heaven?

12. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Shadow1- don't waste your time on Michael...

Peace be unto you

13. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

In any religion, when the definition of sin is changed does that mean God is making contact? Just curious

14. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

As far as I understand things, it's a well established fact of theology, that when evil is eliminated or lessened (espeacially human male atrocities) then it's in actuality a Nature Goddess masquerading as a Middle Eastern "male" God (well, if their Gods have penises?) that has made contact - normally not direct contact mind you, it's usually via an angel and some bark.

15. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

:spank: bad Shadow1! bad Shadow1!

Sorry, but as it stands, blowing yourself up, is now a one-way ticket to eternal hell fire. So, a lot of Palestinians are now bubbling and roasting in hell for all of eternity. The Poor bastards.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Er, not yet, Yaum ul Qiyamat and all.

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Actually, as I understand it, they are.

18. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yup,
    true,
    lol
    ok
    but, what if some one did it, to fnish a troop or something, that was going to attack them,

anyway, yeah, hell

19. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

lol,
    okay!

20. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

But the real question is have you ever understood anything? I have doubts.

Peace be unto you

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Iraq suicide bombers target city of Baquba

Three more suicide bombers wake up in hell, screaming in torment, wreathing in agony as their skin is boiled off their bones, their organs spewing from charcoal fresh, eyes hanging from their sockets.

I wonder if they can think today? What are they thinking? Are they wishing they'd never spoken to that supposed Muslim cleric who promised them sweet virgins in heaven. Come to think about it. Didn't that guy have a glint of red deep in his eyes? Or, is it even possible for these 3 damned souls to even think? Screaming in utter pain probably makes coherent thought processes all but impossible. Luckily for them it's only for ALL OF ETERNITY.

22. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

I find it totally amazing to first have religious zealots going around killing and maiming, then governments trying to fix it with more killing and maiming, so pretty soon the whole world gets involved and there's more killing and maiming BUT one word from a cleric can stop the whole thing.

My only question is...why did it take so fucking long?

23. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Well, these three new hell-bound souls were freshly minted AFTER the fatwa. A day earlier and they'd be in heaven with hot babes. Unfortunately for them the footy was on and so the handlers decided to wait till this morning. So instead of babes, it's an eternity of agony and pain.

Sucks to be them.