Universe Creation For Dummies

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by bbias, Mar 1, 2010.

?

what do u think

1. crazy

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. u got it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bbias Registered Member

::cool

TO: The science community
    DATE: November 10, 2009
    SUBJECT: How our universe came to be

ABSTRAT

To those who might take the time to read this paper on how the universe might have begun you are in for a treat. This is not your traditional theories on how the universe was created. No, this is a whole new way of looking at the universe. All you need is a little imagination and you will see what I see. There is more to the universe than we can imagine.
    This paper will introduce the read to equations that relate to universe creation as well as the true roll of black holes in our universe. This paper will also discuss dark matter creation, how parallel universe are created, and how a singularity became the Big Bang that started our universe.

I am making the claim that I have the answer to our universe and all the universes that will ever exist. I am also making the claim that there are things that are allot older than our universe that exist in other dimensions. I guaranteed that if a scientist plug in the mathematical symbols into the equations given in this paper they will come to the same conclusion as I. I dare you to do it if you are not afraid of the true.

This paper will explore how the universe was created behind the point of the Big Bang. The Big Bang theory always bothered me when scientist would say that, “the universe was created by a singularity but they could not explain how the singularity which created the Big Bang was created. In essence they did not know what was the nature of the universe before the Big Bang. Scientist would just say, “Somehow everything that existed in the universe before the Big Bang came together into a single singularity to cause the Big Bang”.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The universe is so huge that the, “somehow everything that existed before the Big Bang just came together theory” has to be wrong. The fundamental question that needs to be answered is, “Where did the stuff that made up the singularity come from”? Think about it, the singularity exist in a huge vacuum. You cannot get something from a void. A void by its very nature is emptiness. The fact that everything that exist in the universe exist in a void tells us that there must have been some other mechanism that caused the singularity, and the Big Bang.

I believe that the singularity, and everything we know about how the universe was created, was caused by the death of a more ancient black hole that was connected to an even older universe. That’s right, mankind and everything that exist in the universe, exist inside of a black hole that was sealed off from a universe that was dying. All the theories that mankind has come up with about the universe leads me to this conclusion. The singularity, the vacuum that our universe exists in, String Theory, M
    theory, Dark Matter, the function of Black Holes, the 11th dimension, anti matter, multiple universes is all because of a Black Hole that was sealed off when, what I like to call the “Mother Universe” died. This
    theory is called the Mother Universe theory.

The equation for Mother Universe Theory is OU=U+BHC/BH*CFBHs+T. In other words Our universe equals Mother Universe plus Black Holes Consumed divided by Black Hole times
    Consummation of Black Holes Squared plus Time. The Mother Universe Theory came to me when I saw a show on how the universe will die. The show discussed how Black Holes die at the end of a universes life. This piece of information was the final piece of the puzzle that convince me that
    everything I have written so far has a ring of truth to it without proof. For example, I asked myself what is Dark Matter?

There was only one conclusion to the above question. Dark Matter is what you get when a star Implodes. The equation is DM= MOSMS + I+BH. In other words Dark Matter equals Mass of Super Massive Sun plus implosion plus Black Hole. It is the left over stuff from that implosion. The matter that made up the star that created a Black Hole also creates Dark Matter. I am certain that when man encounters Dark Matter they will be surprised that it the oldest thing in the universe, and that it is extremely dense. Dark Matter is even older than the singularity that created the universe. This leads to the question, “what is the function of a Black Hole”?

Let’s look at what man knows about Black Holes so far. We know that Black Holes are the most destructive force in the universe. We also know how Black Holes are formed when a massive sun implodes a Black Hole is formed. Man knows that Black Holes serves as the galactic center of every galaxy in the known universe. Without Black Holes galaxies would just fall apart. Besides the before mention facts, Blacks Holes are the consummation beast of the universe. Anything that is caught in a Black Hole is consumed.

When it was discovered that Black Holes really existed, I still did not realize their importance to universe creation. My theory would not start to form until it was discovered that there where super massive Black Holes in the center of every galaxy in the universe. Even then I thought that anything consumed by a Black Hole just cease to exist. Then I heard about String Theory and I knew a new function for Black Holes. Black Holes convert everything it consumes back into its most basic form.

That basic form is string which forms everything in our universe. S=SMBH*C. In other words Singularity equals Super Massive Black Hole times Consummation. This even includes the singularity that caused the Big Bang in our universe. String is what Big Bang singularities are made of.
    The strings of string theory are one-dimensional oscillating lines. String theory is the theory of everything which includes Superstrings, Bosonic string, M-theory, Heterotic string, string field, and Holographic principle. Only inside of a Black Hole does M-Theory makes since. M-Theory attempts to
    unify the five string theories by examining certain identifications & dualities.

The reason I came to the conclusion that string forms the singularity in any universe is the way that a Black Hole operates. When something is drawn into a Black Hole it is stretched and torn to the
    point where the only thing left is string. Black Holes even stretches and tears atoms to the point that even they are turned into string. Nothing that enters a Black Hole can remain in its original form. So with that said, lets exam the evidence so far. Dark Matter is formed from the left over stuff from a implosion which causes a black hole which converts everything it consumes into string which produces a singularity.

With all that said, there is still a problem that needs to be addressed. How are multiple universes created from a single singularity? Mathematics tells us that it is impossible to get infinite from one. The only conclusion that I can come up with is that the Black Hole that created our universe was the type that we would call a galactic Black Hole that consumed other galaxies and their Black Holes. I am assuming that a Black Holes cannot be destroyed, only changed once it is consumed by a larger,
    more powerful Black Hole. Just imagine two galaxies colluding. The bigger and more powerful galactic black hole consumes the weaker less powerful galactic black hole and all the black holes that existed in
    the weaker galaxy.

The black holes that are consumed by the more powerful black hole distorts time & space of the more powerful black hole to the point where the consumed black holes singularities become merged into singularities that exist in the same space and time but in different dimensions. Thus, you get a
    countless number of dimensions inside of a single black hole. MU=SMBH*BHC or Multiple Universes equals Super Massive Black Hole times Black Holes Consumed.

This brings me to the point where I can now describe what a Black Hole must look like in relationship with the membrane of our universe. Imagine if you can a ball with an infinite number of prickly points. These points represent the ends of Black Holes. The best visual example I can give comes from the Sweet Gum Tree. The Sweet Gum Tree Ball looks almost what the membrane of our universe most look like. It is just that the membrane of the universe just has an infinite number of pricks.

In closing, this paper has discussed how our universe came into existence. It also examined how Dark Matter was formed as well as how a singularity came to be. It has also explored the true nature of a Black Hole and the part it plays in Universe Creation. This paper also explains how parallel universes might have come into being.

Finally, the equations given in this paper for how our universe came to be can be applied for every Mother Universe in existence depending what a Black Hole consumes. If a Black Hole consumes another black hole you get a universe like ours. If a black hole does not consume another black hole you
    get a universe without parallel universes. In conclusion, I know that it hard for people to change the way they think about the universe. But I believe that this paper explains why our universe exist in a vacuum. It also explains how the singularity that created our universe came to be.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bbias Registered Member

digging it

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Verification?
    Units?
    Where did the "Mother Universe" come from?
    What observational evidence (or indeed what evidence at all) do you have to support this?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

The answer to each of the above questions: None.

End of story.

8. bbias Registered Member

ok doubters i have proof. recently there was a discovery by telescopes in space about a year or two ago. these telescopes founded a area of space about eight million light years (that is totally black) away that is intruding into our space. this area of space is about one million light years across. scientist can not explain this phenomenon but i beleive that it is the opening that was made by the black hole that created our universe. i believe that our universe has not seperated from the mother universe as of yet. u can check this fact for yourself

9. bbias Registered Member

each universe that is created is create from a more older universe. it is a on going process.

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

While YOU may believe something, that's far from being PROOF. You have nothing but your own unsupported, illogical belief.

Case dismissed, end of speculative story.

11. bbias Registered Member

listen, no i can not prove without a doubt that i am right, all that i am saying is that the evidence supports my theory. you might not like it but it is what it is. if i am so wrong why r u so worried about it. it is just a theory. like all great discoveries it will take a while to catch on. before black holes where discovered, they where unsupported, illogicial beliefs. Case dismissed, end of story.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Um, no they weren't. They were supported by perfectly valid mathematics and physics as it was known.

13. bbias Registered Member

so is this paper it was based off the same math or i would have never came to the conclusion that i did. & no they where not supported by prefectly valid mathematics & physics. only in the last 20 years have the math for black holes was proven to be correct. so i have to ask, do u know what u r talking about. Einstein, still have some theories that have not been proven. & what about richard head.

14. Neverfly Banned Banned

Wrong. The Empty Expanse you refer to was actually a goof up. Yes, even scientists make mistakes.
    The end result? There is no empty expanse. The CMB is uniform in that area that analysts had... Unintentionally Left Blank.

Your fallacy:http://www.csun.edu/~dgw61315/fallacies.html#Non sequitur

Proofs only exist in mathematics. Either way, your "proof" turned out to be an error- as has been known about for some time. A VERY quick bit of research on your part would have revealed this.
    Your "proof" relied on you using a Confirmation Bias to fit the evidence to your pet idea.

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Funny, because the idea came about when the mathematics was extended to increase the local gravitational pull to greater than that of C...

16. bbias Registered Member

who extended that theory. plus einstein was heckled for years after he published the theory.

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Er, what was your line?
    Oh yeah:

Now, which of those were after the actual discovery of the real thing?

(All quotes from Wiki).

18. bbias Registered Member

Listen my man, u might be right i might be on the wrong track with this theory but i feel that i am right. I will leave it to others to judge for themselves. Maybe one day i might be proven right. Who knows but i had to put it out there or i would never know. I still have to do some refining but i am sure i will get there one day. Thanks for your comments. They have been very helpful. I will go back and work on it some more so look out for my post soon.

19. Neverfly Banned Banned

Is it tested with observation?
    It's not a theory, it's a hypothesis.