Somewhere deep in space...

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Smellsniffsniff, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Smellsniffsniff Gravitomagnetism Heats the Sun Registered Senior Member

In space right in the middle of nowhere, a singularity has formed.
    -No, you say.
    -Aah, but it did
    We see space and live in it. When we see space we know it is space we see, Q.E.D a singularity has formed. Because without one having the factor one, which is composed by for instance the imaginary and can be divided into anything, a thing can not multiply, that is to say experience, any other thing, without loosing itself and become a totally unaware dimension. In other words, nothing can experience anything without being real; having the multiplient one.
    -Aah, but that is utterly nonsence, you say.
    -Aah, but then it wouldn't add up, for reality does add up and that is why you have the multiplient one, which can experience a thing and still have the multiplient one, which is what I should've said in the first place, that you do have elseways for instance no awareness of the process of making the answer.
    -Aah, but where is the multiplient comming from then? you wonder.
    -My answer is that a multiplient one is infinite in dimensions, that is why they would have formed after an infinity, and that in the biggest black hole ever.
    -Aah, but that's where you're flawed! you say
    -Because that would've taken an infinite time! which would be true,
    If it hadn't been for that you wouldn't have experienced any of it, since it didn't have a multiple one.
    -Aha! but then, where is that black hole, wouldn't the radiation of the black hole never leave it, and if it would even though it couldn't possibly, would it not only be little singularity photons, but also be holding infinite energy that might possibly collide with something, wouldn't there be a big bang?
    -In either way, the black hole should first be infinitely heated, and according to the black hole gravity equation, the black hole would be infinitely hot, stop attracting matter, and let out all it's radiation! That's why not only we would by interference through gravity...
    -that's utterly nonsence! you say
    -but gravity can carry a piece of the multiplient one to the surrounding world!
    -well...
    -and not to say, the time it takes for the energy to spread in the black hole would not be as fast as the gravity carrying the particle of reality to us
    - Then I need to know just one thing basically.

We both know what that thing is, and that is when it was. That was 22 years ago, to take a few. earliest 30 years ago.

-Well why do I wanna know that, you wonder.

How fast the energy spread in the black hole can be solved by really hard mathematics. So I need everyone to start callibrating, when exactly will the energy be enough spread for the black hole to explode?

Good luck in finding the answer for me, a vague attempt would be enough for me

Questions? Answers?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neverfly Banned Banned

Yeah, I said it.

Actually no. I did not say that. I said, "That's still nonsense."

Uhhh... Is there a question from you?

A singularity is a mathematical model used to describe an event in nature. Whatever the heck it was that you just spewed seems to have nothing to do with what the mathematical model represents... I would, personally, ask that you check the meanings of words to make sure they mean what you think that they mean.

Also, I recommend you read a wee bit on how black holes form, what Hawking Radiation is, Einstein-Rosenberg, BB Theory and how it relates only to events AFTER creation, you'll need some quantum mechanics in there and also some celestial mechanics.

In other words; Speculation is fun.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Spewing, on the other hand, requires education. :wallbang:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Smellsniffsniff Gravitomagnetism Heats the Sun Registered Senior Member

Can you ever shut your foul mouth?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neverfly Banned Banned

My mouth was not being foul. In fact, considering that I had just joined this forum, you have very little to gauge me on- assuming you do not know me from another forum.

The answer to your question is, "No."

I have no reason to simply shut up should you dislike the fact that I pointed out you gibbered nonsense.
    Unproductively, I could ask YOU to shut your mouth. Such would get us no where.

Yes, I have an attitude.

Once upon a time, on another forum, I allowed myself to be convinced that I should lose that attitude. It was a mistake and I regret allowing myself that weakness.

I told you that you were wrong and you did not like that.
    Ok.
    I told you that you needed further education to speculate on the topic.
    You didn't like that, either.
    Well, ok...

So, now I'm going to whip out some more of my attitude.
    Instead of telling me to shut up- MAKE me shut up. Put me in my place.
    By Providing Support and Evidence for your claims.

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Neverfly is my new hero.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Neverfly Banned Banned

Don't worry- I'll fix it.