Spooky Action in the ecosystem

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Over the past few years I have been building on a group of combined theories which I call 'My Theory Of Everything', because one theory leads to the next. So far none of them have ever lead to 'Spooky Effect At a Distance' apart for certain elements of it which is just basically flow direction, and spin direction, and spin speed. But not really as entangled as the current scientific theory suggests.. more like sharing the same ecosystem. The clue is in..

'The Female Period Synchronisation'

Which suggests that a possible flaw in entanglement studies could be the observers themselves who have become a combined ecosystem. Other ways to think of humans as combined in their environment is that they will share the same temperatures, the whole room becomes an ecosystem. Experiments would be sharing the same air flow, the same air spin. Humans entangled can share a message between each other without asking...

"It's cold in here isn't it?"

A message shared does not really suggest that the message is happening faster than the speed of light. It suggests that the two ecosystems are sharing a common derivative. Even a shared opposite like cogwheels turning is a shared factor, you know which way the other cogwheel is turning just by looking at one of them. because my theory works on shared spin, and also cogwheel spin of matter in an environment I would have to suggest that you are just seeing this shared ecosystem in action.

The two slit experiment shows that the observer alters the ecosystem of the experiment, and in my theory that is because an observer shares the Aether with the experiment.. (you can ignore that if you like).

Relativity is the cogwheel effect of sharing the same ecosystem, I've explained that in another post.

I would like to hear about an experiment that takes all of the related factors away from the result.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I suspect the breadth of even a homogenous environment would delimit very vast pheromone communication. But if you're using the putative synchronisation of all female periods, I suspect the message would be more like a chanted:

"What is wrong with men? We hate them! No, we love them so much! No, we hate them!"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

The Aether that I am really trying to portray is locked over wide expanses, because it passes through obstacles, so it does not need to deviate from its course very often. But if you like, just call it planck sized particles. For example, look at the magnetic fields passing through the Earth they are fairly locked even though the distance is huge, and passes through much material.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.