Coriolis Force on Nature

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by truther, Feb 15, 2010.

1. truther Registered Member

The theory tries to unify all-things human with the Coriolis Force. From life's beginnings, to facial appearance, to your brain, to music taste.

I recommend reading some background on the Coriolis Force first:
    http://www.ems.psu.edu/~fraser/Bad/BadCoriolis.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_36MiCUS1ro

http://sites.google.com/site/coriolislife/
    It's very concisely written and a long read at the same time.
    Warning: This guy has no credentials and gives no references to science publications. Many will call this pseudoscience.

Here's some evidence, which is something this theory could use..
    Hurricane video that shows the "converging point" and "tail" in motion:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oys-Lhw58w4
    Twining motion of vines:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTljaIVseTc

Happy lunar new year!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Good observation, because it is! I did bother to read the abstract and some of the body text, and it's pure pseudoscience. Thus, I'm going to move it to the appropriate forum.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. truther Registered Member

Can you explain why you deemed this as pseudoscience? I understand that it lacks evidence in the form of experiments, but it has plausibility which I would like to discuss.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I like it, I think there's something to it, especially the plant growth. I had the plant growth figured, but have never seen it on film before. Haven't read the PDF yet. The female, male spin is also interesting. I will keep it in mind.

EDIT: Yeah, read the PDF, a lot of very good information in there. After reading it I studied the brain for awhile, and could figure out how a lot of the parts work.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  8. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I have some new information on this subject, just a suggestion, and I discovered it partly from acids. Yes the flow through our bodies does control our sex. The flow through our bodies controls a lot of things. With the Earth's magnetic field changing direction the flow through our bodies could change along with it. The most interesting thing to study from this information is the changing sex of certain frogs. That study would help to complete this theory.

Uses for this theory would be to alter flow to eliminate allergies to contact materials, and to bring an end to eczema.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  9. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Immediately falsified. If the orientation of the Earth's magnetic field affected us in any major way surely there'd be a difference between people living in Australia compared to those in the Northern hemisphere? People working at the research station at the South Pole would notice something compared to people at the North Pole. And then there's all the large magnets we live near day to day. The Earth's magnetic field is about 0.1T. People who work with MRI machines work with 2~3 Tesla magnets, 20~30 times more powerful. Nothing happens.

You really are utterly delusional and have absolutely no idea about the real world. You spend your entire life unable to do any science and suddenly you think you have all the answers because you can look up things on Google. You have to ask questions about acids which high school students know yet you think you have some way to cure eczema?!

10. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

The flow has to be matched to your wavelength for it to effect you. magnets are matched closely to iron's wavelength. Allergies are a matching of your own wavelength. Acid is a combination of your wavelength, and the acid wavelength. The poles of the Earth are a result of flow, but are not the cause of the flow. The cause of the flow has to do with the Ozone layer. Being as Australia, and the Northern hemisphere share the same ozone spin they are matched. What passes through the Ozone layer is the Aether, and it is the Aether spin that I am talking about. I think that the Aether spin has possibly changed directions. Either that or it has changed speed.

11. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

How do I measure my wavelength?

12. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Doctors would disagree. Chemists would disagree. Physicists would disagree.

I really really really hope you're a wind up. I've come across people online who are obviously just plain wacko, having a clear mental illness, yet you seem able to make coherent sentences and seem to be able to read and understand what other people say yet what you then post is so utterly delusional, ignorant, stupid and wacko that you are showing you are sane but staggering stupid. Not just "He's a bit dim" but paste eatingly, Ralph Wiggum-ly, Darwin Award winningly thick.

Tell me, what employment have you had in the last 10 years. I am honestly interested in what possible job you could be 'the best candidate' for, never mind hold down for any length of time before declaring yourself 'The curer of AIDS and King of Prussia' and trying to run for President because you've got a 'theory of everything' which turns water into petrol.

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

First it would be necessary to match chemicals to their wavelengths, and then do a skin test of those chemicals on your skin to find the match. Then if you had a skin irritation that effects your life in a certain way it would be necessary to find a chemical that combines with your own wave length to alter it to a new wavelength... which is what acid does to a destructive degree. Just find the opposite to an acid, a sort of neutraliser.

14. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Yeah, I know what I say doesn't agree with most cases of current science. The point is to be right, not to agree with science all of the time. Anyway, I'm only clarifying some of the unknowns. There isn't much in my theory that is the opposite to science, just a new way of using the results.

15. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Most of what you say doesn't agree with reality.

And you think the best way to go about being right about reality is to ignore it as much as possible and know as little about it as you can?

Yes, in the same way the best painters are blind.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

No, much of what you say is in opposition to science, doesn't use the scientific method and is based on things you have made up based on absolutely zero evidence. You talk about aether but can't provide any evidence for it. You talk about cures for eczema the day after you had to ask how acids work. The mechanism of how acids work is (here in the UK) taught to 13 or 14 year olds. Every chemistry or biology graduate has known about it for most of a decade yet you think you're onto a cure for eczema within 24 hours of learning about acids?! Or you've got a theory of everything because you think there's an aether?

If you think you're working with science you have no idea about it. And I take it from your unwillingness to tell me what jobs you've done the answer goes only to illustrate my point about your ignorance and delusion.

16. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

You already know what jobs I've had, I've posted it in the past. I am a graphic designer, and computer programmer for the computer games industry. That's not relevant to the fact that I have studied science as a hobby. It's not relevant to the fact that I have a 'Theory Of Everything' The relevant factor is my 3D spacial awareness. I can see what I need to see to solve everything, but have no maths skills. I see physics as images, and that's enough to help solve this stuff.

17. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Does your job description at your employer say 'graphic designer' or do you just like to think you're good at art?

And you study it by learning absolutely nothing about it?

Which provides you with no model of any phenomena and as you just demonstrated you believe that squeezing a cuttlefish will make it glow and your reason is it'll make 'the electrons spin faster', though you don't believe in the electron. So you have a theory of everything which is contradicted by nature. You know what that is called? It's called wrong. I know, I know, accepting that your 30 seconds of musing about science, a subject you know nothing about, has turned out to be wrong would mean you have to accept you're not some amazing genius (I believe you called yourself a 'da Vinci genius') and thus would shatter your egotistical delusions but unfortunately reality says you're not a genius.

And you think no one in the history of science has had 3D spacial awareness? That all you need for a theory of everything is some spacial awareness and the ability to program?

And how do you explain how you repeatedly get claims about nature wrong and that you don't even understand science to the level of a high school student? If you have a theory of everything why did you have to ask how acids work? Or claim electrons don't exist? Surely your 'theory of everything' has all the correct answers and you have a perfect understanding of nature?

18. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

To be clear here.. you say I get things wrong, that doesn't mean that I get things wrong. You said I mentioned squeezing a cuttlefish, I actually mentioned squeezing Radium, which I presumed to be phosphorous.. two different things. As for electron spin squeezing, you'll have to wait and see. It requires the kissing Problem, that's why it doesn't work with everything. For electrons to be Aether, doesn't really alter that you can see them all that much really... apart from I don't know exactly what you are really seeing.

19. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Squeezing radium doesn't make it glow. To glow it would have to emit visible photons. Squeezing materials, radioactive or otherwise, doesn't induce that. Its immaterial that its radioactive as changes in pressure and temperature doesn't alter the radioactive decay of the nuclei, a basic fact known to anyone whose done any kind of nuclear physics, even in high school. Secondly, phosphorous is a different element, like oxygen or nitrogen. What you mean is phosphorescence, which is another different phenomenon, a material emits slowly the radiation its absorbed. This is nothing to do with radioactivity, as its something which occurs in the electron orbitals of the material, not the nucleus. Yet again you show you fail to grasp basic physics in a multitude of areas.

For what? The spin properties of electrons are well understood and investigated. The fact they have quantised spin was one of the most profound insights in physics of the 20th century. You don't alter the spin by squeezing a material, this is something which has been done before you know, pressuring materials.

I know what the Kissing problem is, it has nothing to do with this. You do realise electrons and nuclei don't actually touch, right? The pictures you see of spheres 'touching' in molecules is just a picture, a simplified respresentation of a much more complex system. I'll add basic chemistry to the list of things you're ignorant of.

Oh, it's already on there, after your question on acids.

Ah, so because you don't know then obviously everyone else is wrong and you've got all the insight?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Put a hole in a large bucket, and put a hose in it, the spin is slower than than same thing in a small bucket. If you could squeeze the bucket, you could alter the spin speed. Because, like you say there are spaces that can be squeezed together, you can alter the spin speed. The kissing problem is inside the nucleus, and also inside atoms that have a certain arrangement of what you call protons, or even quarks. So long as you can apply pressure overall to a central sphere you can pop it, and return a result which is usually what you call a photon. ***

*** The names of particles that I have used are translated for convenience.

Just for fun I will tell you that the bucket example is how I think we control our thoughts. Squeeze out a photon, squeeze the direction, and speed of flow, and into a black hole to hold it in place.

21. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

and how do I measure a chemical's wavelength?

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Evidently some people don't "control their thoughts", but I do find it intriguing that you think there's a black hole in your head. It would explain much...

23. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Test their electrical conductivity, and compare it with your conductivity. If you have an abnormal conductivity then you need to alter it with the correct strength chemical to bring your conductivity to the right level.