US air force flyin saucers.!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by cluelusshusbund, Feb 1, 2010.

1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I too came across that site a few years ago, and foolishly didn't bookmark it.
    What I do find amusing (and highly so) is that on the original site the author clearly explains that they are all photoshopped spoofs that he did as a "what if" exercise: yet his "photographic proof" tends to crop up on numerous woo woo sites (uncredited) as if they are genuine.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

Clueless, this bad spelling affectation you have chosen to adopt, it really must stop. It's got beyond boring now.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I didnt see the origional site... i was jus presented wit the "origional" pitcher from a "woo-woo" but i dont still have the url to that pitcher.!!!

Wit the huge pitcher you coud zoom in an take a close look at the photo-shop work... its a grate job.!!!

8. phlogistician Banned Banned

Clueless, this bad spelling affectation you have chosen to adopt, it really must stop. It's got beyond boring now.

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I dan't luck it other.

10. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

http://www.ufospider.com/not-a-ufo/usafs-flying-saucer-fantasy-or-real/

"Mister Schratt’s website usafflyingsaucers.com went offline (still accessible through the waybackmachine)"

http://web.archive.org/web/20041129105934/www.usafflyingsaucers.com/images/real_link3.gif

Above is a crop of a bigger pitcher... but wit the origional pitcher you coud crop it an see som peoples faces good enuff to reconize who they was.!!!

The "waybackmachine" mite show the origional pitcher but it dont seem to work wit my tv2 internet device.???

11. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Edit: "Clueluss", that is ... So as to not misspell your name, a practice currently frowned upon by the mods...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  12. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Jus so you all will know an to mayb help this thred to not be messed up... i ant gonna change postin the way thats confortable for me.!!!

Edit:::

O realy... well everbody has my permisson to spell my name any way they want

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  13. phlogistician Banned Banned

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

With a minimum of respect....**** you. This a is a social venue where our behaviour should not needlessly have a negative effect on other members of the community. Yours does.

Your posting style may be comfortable for you, but it is ****ing annoying for many of the rest of us. I don't object to you coming across as an illiterate, uneducated wally. I do object to the extra effort I have to put in to understand what you are saying, or trying to say.

15. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

As always, though, I ask one question of you:
    Why is this way comfortable for you? I mean, I understand Asguard's reasons (at least I think I do), but with you I haven't a clue.

Anyway, if you are not capable of typing legible posts, then that's cool - we still want you to express yourself. On the other hand, if you are spelling this way as some sort of affectation or to look "cool", then you are failing miserably.

So, now, finally, will you or will you not, answer a couple of very simple questions?

Do you know how to spell and are you capable of doing so through use of a keyboard?

If so, why do you insist on posting in your current manner?

Really, I like some of the things you say, but it is incredibly hard to see through the annoyance associated with actually reading your posts. Is that your intent? Simple annoyance? Why?

16. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Objecton noted... but jus like everbody else here does on occason... i ignore people i have objecton to.!!!

Ive esplaned it at leas twice to you... i dont see a third time happenin.!!!

I ant gonna change my postin style... period :shrug:

17. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Your explanations to date have consisted of vague "arm-waving" towards "web-TV" - WTH does that have to do with spelling?

Furthermore, I have given up on you changing your posting style, but "I ant gonna change my" objections to your "postin style", either. Live with it.

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Then I may remove you from my Friends list? Yes?

19. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Feel free to try it, but you will probably again be hounded with "Wanta be my freind?" messages from Clueluss. How do you think he's managed to get on so many people's "friends list", including mine? Friendship through annoyance - innovative, I must say.

But to what purpose? Same question as to the spelling issue...

20. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I woudnt have it any other way

Anyone who wants off my frind list wont be hounded... lol.!!!

21. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

22. Uno Hoo Registered Senior Member

cluelusshusband, I think you are really clueless. Your rendition of USAF Flying Saucer is one that is widely in public information admittedly a phony.The author of the doctored pictures has openly admitted that the photos were altered. You missed the disclaimer? Clueless clueluss.

Real USAF Flying Saucer was busted in Popular Mechanics Magazine November 2000. Even a party pitcher own the culvert.

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Pot/ kettle.
    At what point did Clueless even indicate that he took the photo seriously?

You assumed he took it as "real"? Clueless UH.

Riiight.
    You mean this?
    And even then that article doesn't claim that LRV actually flew
    (although it does provide some unsubstantiated "eye witness" comments).