New Book - The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Anita Meyer, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Anita Meyer Banned Banned

Hello everyone I am not really new to the forum. I used to post under a different user name sometime back, but I love this forum and AM BACK to talk about my new book!

This book is revelutionary! Because contained within is revealed one of the greatest mysteries of them all: The Primordial Language (the Mother Language - first language spoken by humankind). A mathematical language of Divine origin - linking the Hebrew letters that were given to Moses on Mount Sinai, which was recorded in Exodus 18:31 (of the Bible) to have actually been inscribed by the finger of G-d Himself. It is these letters that were recently discovered by me to be formed from "one prototype form" that incredibly bares nature’s mathematical pattern of unit growth (Phi/Pi, the Golden Spiral, and Fibonacci sequence). One might ask, what does this linkage mean? Well, when we begin to witness this connection between G-d and nature, this then reveals proof of a Divine Entity intervening (and baring witness) that He alone is the almighty G-d - that indeed "did create" EVERYTHING in existence! Hence - Divine Authorship authenticating every word of the Bible.

The book is filled with over 400 photos, diagrams and charts. The book not only reveals this greatest mystery but it goes on to talk about so much more… It talks about the Theory Of Evolution and why it is incorrect... The microcosmic relationship between nature and G-d... Egypt’s real secrets regarding the Great Pyramid and the star constellations... Sacred symbols of esoteric origins... Dimensional insights into understanding Kabala... The Bible Codes - in particular, very specific ones that declare the authenticity of the Bible itself linked to the authorship of G-d... Prophesy both past and present including end time prophesy... Biblical foreknowledge - by some means the Bible knew/knows more about science than we do today... Additionally, you may want to know how G-d's 3-part nature, the Trinity (G-d the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit) is found in the very first three letters of the Hebrew Torah (Genesis 1:1 in the Bible). In addition, you will also be privy to witness how the very first paragraph of Genesis 1:1 equates to Phi/Pi (3.14). You will also see how the Great Pyramid of Egypt is linked to the Hebrew letters and a great many other things. The theory of "Time Travel" is also discussed at length and why it is abhorrent to nature, prophesy and G-d. You will also be privy to read about some of life’s secrets such as how to extend the quality and length of your life based on biblical precepts.

Anyways, I am here to talk about it - so ask away...

I cannot post the link because I signed up under a new username, (I need at least 20 posts under this user name before I can post it) but if anyone is interested they could do a google search under the name of the book: The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator by Anita Meyer

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Quote from the page mentioned:
    I've decided.
    It's fiction.
    Probably poor fiction at that.

And unless you're actually going to present some of the *cough* data in the book for discussion your post is nothing more than (self-promoting) spam.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Anita Mey brain lobotomized to believe that.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I must admit that I like this bit though: time travel is abhorrent to prophesy...
    Isn't prophesy itself a form of time travel (for information)?
    :runaway:

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Is that the same one?

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

11. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Anita, I can’t see any sequence of speculation that could take us from a departure point in observed nature to the existence of such a Primordial Language.

I suspect that the book covers logic of how you get from existing languages to some common denominator in pre recorded history, or lost history. And it may be interesting to an audience that you certainly know better than I do who seek some supernatural connection between mathematics and nature. Science depends on observing and quantifying what we observe. To make an assertion that God did it, and if we look closely enough at nature we can see it, goes against what I think is obvious. The obvious is that if we could ever detect something in nature of such divine origin, and God put it there for us to find, then proof of that primordial divine language would be proof of God. But if there is a God who lays proof out for us, why not just come to each of us in a burning bush and say, “I AM God and you WILL believe in me”?

God doesn’t do that so why hide something that we can find that would have the same impact of those who discover it. If someone believes in God they do so by faith, and if someone decides there is no God, well they don’t believe. The decision is a personal one based on individual upbringing, environmental circumstance, and personal searches.

Sometimes striking experiences that people have are interpreted as divine. But there is no irrefutable evidence for or against the existence of God that is in the hands of any individual that can be used to convince other people, IMHO.

12. Forceman May the force be with you Registered Senior Member

time travel can be prophecy

Time travel is a form of prophecy. John the Apostle and the Revelator saw the kingdom of God established on Earth and the Messianic reign of Jesus Christ for one thousand years. He also saw the Great White Throne Judgment. He couldn't do that based on the year he was currently in but had to be transported, spiritually, a thousand and so years into the future.

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You mean prophesy is a form of time travel.

You mean he claimed (or was claimed) to have seen it.

14. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

im sorry i know people have there opinion but some people are just mental god created everything evolution is disproved you really need help evolution is all around us minor and major if you dont realize this then posting here is pointless

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Could you put that into English?
    Or at least punctuate it?
    It's contradictory - evolution is disproved AND it's all around us?

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

$38? Holy moley.

Additionally, I am not writing this book to quote facts, or to cite scientific references.
    Though I may use some in this book, they are used merely to express my opinion.​

Well, at least she wrote a disclaimer.

Neither is this book written
    with any perfect skillfulness such as in proper sentence structuring, or even correct usage
    of grammar - as that it not its true purpose.​

Well, that's a relief.

But please bear in mind that the evolution theory is only a relatively recent belief. The misconception about evolution is that it is a science, but in actuality it is not a science at all - it is only a theory and a philosophy. This is because (to date) there is no real substantial evidence of any kind WHATSOEVER of evolution ever happening in the past, or currently transpiring in the present!​

Oh holy hell.

Life coming about from non-living things would require non-living things to naturally turn into living organisms all by themselves - which is scientifically impossible!​

How do you know?

The scientific evolutionists tell us that evolution is widely excepted as the “only explanation” for how living things came about, and is now a fact. But if indeed this scientific estimation is correct and based on facts, where are the rigorous repeated, demonstrated and observable(ed) tests which science is based on? I bet you really believe there are such tests? In certainty there are no tests to determine or prove that evolution took place (or is taking place at present) because it was/is the unseen, and science cannot test what is not seen by our human means, (it leans on assumptions). Not even in the most sophisticated laboratories today (where test-after-tests are being performed) are we witnessing any sort of evolution taking place (however, blindingly or rather imaginably in the eyes of the evolutionists they believe we are). But it is for these “unobservable” reasons that the evolution theory lies in the realm of the mysterious and therefore it can only be believed, and under those grounds is based on faith (the substance of things not seen, but believed).​

Wrong.

The Giraffe is another prime example that they claim evolved. They
    assert that early Giraffes had necks of various lengths starting out small and than due to
    “natural selection or mutation” they had to develop longer necks to reach higher tree
    branches for food and eventually only long necked Giraffes survived. You can find
    many pictures of over imaginative drawings in science books of Giraffes starting out
    with small necks. But let me put forth the real evidence about Giraffes… NO fossil
    evidence has ever been unearthed showing Giraffes with shorter necks. Amazingly
    Giraffes also have a miraculous mechanism in their brains that allow the flow of blood
    to pass through their neck on the way to the brain so they don’t pass out when they bend
    their long neck down to the ground for water (this is like a regulating valve). If
    evolution is true how did something like this evolve when we find no evidence of
    Giraffes with shorter necks. This is contrary to what the evolutionary theory tells us -
    which is that this valve mechanism was put into place by a series of natural selections
    and survival of the fittest.​

Actually, the giraffe is a wonderful example of evolution. There is a blood vessel that loops all the way down the neck and around it's heart before going back up. This highly inefficient routing is an artifact of evolution, since evolution does not have the power (like a designer) to go back to the drawing board and redesign it from scratch. Nice job trying to make people dumber.

http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpublisher.com/files/The_Primordial_Language.pdf

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  17. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

lol sorry dyw

i know people have there opionion but some people are just mental according to op god created everything and Theory Of Evolution and why it is incorrect, op needs help if they dont realize that evolution is all around us as for god created everything, thats up in the air, i dont believe he/she did but thats my opinion

18. Forceman May the force be with you Registered Senior Member

Other way around

I would argue the other way around. Time travel can be utilized in prophecy and so time travel is a form of prophecy! Some are strict creationists and would rather not believe in evolution at all, that's why intelligent design exists so science and religion don't contradict each other. Some people just like being contradictory, though.

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Since prophesy is a small subset and time travel can include prophesy (i.e. information rather than a person), then you're wrong.

Intelligent Design isn't science, and religion is still contradicted by science.

20. Forceman May the force be with you Registered Senior Member

I'm signing out with this

"All souls belong to God."

"The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no God.'"

"From dust we have come and into dust we shall return."

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

See? I can quote from fiction too.

(All quotes from Winnie the Pooh: it has a better plot than your book).

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I could write a book too, that said such things. Doesn't mean anything.

23. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Spidegoat did a great job of demonstrating you to be a liar... and the worst kind... lying for profit.