World's First Sex Robot Revealed

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by madanthonywayne, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I know a thread on this subject was just closed, but apparently it was closed a little early. Chcck this out:

SUN: World's First Sex Robot Revealed

THE world's first "sexbot" — a life-sized rubber doll named Roxxxy who can chat about football — has been unveiled.

The dark-haired, lingerie-clad robot has inbuilt artificial intelligence — meaning she can talk footie and cars with her owner.

Roxxxy also boasts impressive, flesh-like, synthetic skin.

The revolutionary invention — set to take the sex toy industry by storm — also comes with FIVE different "personalities".

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2803152/Worlds-first-sex-robot-revealed.html#ixzz0cKXST6g7

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Talk football? It would sell better if it could fold laundry.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Why isn't there a male one??

Oh yeah, women don't have libidos.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They do, but they aren't stimulated as much by inanimate objects.

8. orcot Valued Senior Member

Uhm it yust sits their and talks abouth sports and cars...
    If you can live with that then you don't need one

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

If you just want sex without strings, any woman not morbidly obese or grossly deformed should have little trouble finding a volunteer. Men must generally pay for such a convenience. Hell, men will pay just to have a pretty girl shake her ass in his direction. Thus my home town has like 14 titty bars and zero bars with male strippers.

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

It talks about cars.
    Is this it?:

11. John99 Banned Banned

Isnt that amazing? Considering...

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

because its easier for a woman to get laid. You can be as bitchy as you want, but ask a guy if he wants to get laid, he'll say yes.

13. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I'm slim and and okay looking, and the only ones I ever manage to attract are ugly, drunken morons.

Maybe there is something wrong with me. I'd love to have someone watch me for a few hours and pinpoint exactly what the defect is. Maybe my body language is a bit off, or I act too aggressive, I don't know.

14. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Well, women definitely have libidos, and healthy ones at that. They just have the rest of the world (i.e. men (and some women)) convinced that one has to "chase" the chickie to get her in bed. I bet if y'all stopped runnin', we would start...

Otherwise, how do you explain:
    Now where I live, there happens to be one male strip bar, but there must be 100+ female strip joints. Obviously, male and female libidos manifest themselves in different ways - maybe the same is true for the motives driving development of these "dolls". To the other, don't worry, the male version will be out in another twenty years, just be patient...

Hell, they have recently started advertising dildos (female "satisfaction devices") on regular TV in my area in the past month or so. This means you can now place a series of phone calls and make it harder and longer, lube both partners up, and keep things going at any time for as long as you desire. All good as far as I'm concerned...

Plus, if the chickie is still not satisfied, throw in the vibrator. It wasn't that long ago that you couldn't even advertise a bra on TV, let alone... (see above)

15. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Maybe, (just a guess) you might try going to different places. Otherwise I agree that if you are "slim and and okay looking" you could get laid any day of the week. Twice a day, if you pushed it. However, even a good looking guy can only manage that once or twice a week, in their prime, and if it's a good week...

"Love to"? Hell, people will pay you to let them watch, and that's through a web cam. I know a girl that makes $50.00 -$75.00 an hour doing just this - all by herself... (Well, with some toys, maybe)

P.S. Let me know if you're interested - for 20% I can hook you up...

(That's a joke, Mods)

16. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Haha, I meant analyze my body language and general demeanour...Not sexually.

17. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Cars and football? Is that what men think about when aroused?

18. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Not at all. It's what we want to talk about the rest of the time. When we're aroused, we don;t want to talk at all....

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm attracted to you V.I.! Oh wait, I'm an ugly, drunken moron. Never mind.

I thought you were autistic. That makes a big difference.

20. Doreen Valued Senior Member

Talk football? Wow. What does this say about what they think of football fans. Is this a form of flirting or seduction? Are their phone sex lines where you talk about football? How did they do the marketing research is what I'd like to know.

and if she talks about football or cars during sex the mystery just goes on.

21. Doreen Valued Senior Member

So the rest of the time she is a companion, then every now and then you turn off the sound and have at it.

Very strange.

22. Doreen Valued Senior Member

If you go look on the web you will find many sites, sorry no links, for men who are looking for extremely obese women to have sex with. They have chat rooms and, yes, relationships and certainly one night stands arise regularly. Same for many deformitities. Combine male indiscriminiteness and the internet and every woman should be able to have sex with some man, somewhere. A morbidly obese man with deformities who is not rich has vastly lower odds.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wait, it doesn't move, but it has a personality? Who needs that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.