How can anybody prove the creation?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by baftan, Nov 9, 2009.

1. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

As far as I can understand, below question comes forward whenever creation, or God becomes a subject:

"Science did not prove that creation didn't happen". (or "Science didn't disprove the creation")

So I am raising these two main question packages:

1) What are the methods, technics or logics to disprove that something doesn't exist? More clearly, what does a creationist expect to see as "disproof"? What kind of scientific or non-scientific disproof is a valid disproof for their minds? What will satisfy them; which specific (or general) falsification would prove a "non-existence" of anything? An example, a sample, anything...

2) Can creationists, God believers prove the existence of creation? This is nothing to do with this type of conversation:
    "Look everything you see",
    "Yes?",
    "They are the proof of creation..."
    It should be little bit more than this: How can these people prove their claim; scientifically, emprically, logically, or any other method they would prefer? What do they understand from "proof", and is it applicable to their belief?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bishadi Banned Banned

point out the trinity (mass, energy, time)

that all of each; combined is the total (kind of like 'existence itself')

then all you can see feel, read of and was is still a part of the whole

well, then "existence" created us, via an evolutionary pattern

Kind of like 'the garden' itself as mother nature (god as a women?) (giggle giggle)

and all is a part of 'it' (existence)

anyone can believe anything they like

what harms is people believing in what cannot be performed

'i can fly'

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. swarm Registered Senior Member

The same way any lie is proved.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

well, we ARE here. what i don't understand is the argument or perceived discrepancy. there is no discrepancy between god and science. science is the discovery of the laws of the universe (which make god the creator). god doesn't work or create by magic...obviously.